Belgian Royal Christmas

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder why Princes Gabriel and Emmanuel did not smile at all.

Lovely to see King Albert with King Philippe and Princess Astrid at the Christmas concert. Should we see it as a show of support and family unity after the Delphine Boël court case ?

No , It was not a whole Christmas family gathering , Prince Laurent was not there and Princess Astrid had too. and shows it;.

Paola is apparently still recovering in Brussels. That's the reason why Albert was present. All the other Christmases were spent in Italy.

Yes Hanelore you are right. But Queen Poala went to a Concert recently and looked well. She could have come to the Royal Palace. But???

Great to see the family enjoying their adventures in Egypt! Hopefully this will boost the tourism (particularly amongst Benelux tourists) of Egypt which seems to have dwindled over the past few years. I visited Egypt a few weeks before Tutankahmun's tomb closed, and it was a fantastic experience, especially if you're into history or geology.
It's nice to see Elisabeth back with the family for the Christmas holidays. I'm sure she and her siblings are enjoying spending their time with each other before she goes back to Wales again. All of Philippe and Mathilde's children seem to be very close to one another.

It's some tour guide they got!

Hawass is the leading Egyptian Egyptologist!
He is also directly responsible for all major digs, experiments, scannings and what not the scientists may come up with in regards to ancient Egypt.

:previous:

Yes I saw that and wow........what a thrill to have him as a guide. This is one very outstanding man who has saved so much of the ancient history of Egypt and kept the artifacts in Egypt. I have quite a few of his books here. To bad he is no longer in control of the monuments for he really did a great job. I call him my favorite Pharaoh of all ancient Egypt, yea I admire him a great deal. I always wished he would of come to the Oriental Institute here in Chicago at the University of Chicago which is world famous for all Egyptologist working in the field where I used to be a volunteer. What a fabulous place to visit...... Check out the Oriental Institute on google and see this fabulous place!

A lovely photo of the family for the Christmas card! It captures their warmth and closeness well. ?

Lovely photo, they are all so beautiful, those children really won the genetic lottery with their looks!!! :D

A far cry from the royals of old ?

I love the outdoor shot - taken the same day.
Both photos are lovely but a spontaneous family connection seems visible outside.

It is for the first time since the christmas concert of 2019 that we get to see the princess at a public event. Great to see her again!

The family's Christmas Card for 2021:

** Christmas Card 2021 **

All of them look a bit tired but as always it's lovely to see the family together.

I wouldn't mind prince Gabriel as spouse for the princess of Orange :whistling: He seems to be a well-rounded young man with an excellent (and royal!) upbringing.

I wouldn't mind prince Gabriel as spouse for the princess of Orange :whistling: He seems to be a well-rounded young man with an excellent (and royal!) upbringing.

Or even better as Prince-Consort of Asturias

What a lovely photo of the Royal Family on this years card ,Princes Elenore is looing very grown up!

I wasn't sure if it was going to go ahead but glad to see it did.

All of them look a bit tired but as always it's lovely to see the family together.

I wouldn´t mind him marrying anyone who would make him happy - or he could make happy, royal or commoner! I think Prince Daniel in Sweden is doing a fine job and will be an excellent consort as well!

Beautiful family but how Eléonore and Emmanuel have grown !

Is there any widely available (geographically speaking) video of the Christmas concert?

Yayyy...Jeep sighting! I wondered if he was still part of the family. It looks like he has a friend.;)

Back
Top Bottom