Belgian Royal Christmas

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A nice family picture :flowers: I think it's the same published on the birthday of Princess Elizabeth.

His Dutch is so much better these days

And his German has also improved, you can tell he's not really comfortable with it but speaks it better every passing year IMO.

Beautiful photo. True to any family, can't get everyone to look at the camera :)

That's a really nice card. I like how both Mathilde and Elisabeth are dressed in red; very festive.

I saw this xxxx Exhibition called UTOPIA. (Thomas More)
I recommend highly this Visit for our Posters from the Netherlands.

Elisabeth is turning into very beautiful young lady

My word but Philippe has terrible fashion sense! Was that a navy blazer, black trousers and brown shoes?

My word but Philippe has terrible fashion sense! Was that a navy blazer, black trousers and brown shoes?

A terrible fashion sense in general didn´t occur to me so far, but I agree with you on what he wore at this particular day. And the cut of this blazer looks rather like the 1990s, totally outdated.
But he seems to be a very loving dad - and that´s what counts, isn´t it?

All he did not have from his Father , he gives to his Children.

I really like the new photos of the family. Elisabeth looks beautiful; and Gabriel and Emmanuel are growing up fast too!

I love how Elizabeth and her father each have their head at the same angle as the other. Like father like daughter!

Seriously...I almost didn't recognize Elisabeth!!! So grown up!!!! And so beautiful!!! I am happy to her back with her family!!!

Happy to see our Royal Family ,King Albert II , the non smiling Princess Astrid and the non attendence of Prince Laurent and Princess Claire.
Prince Laurent should have come if his Father was not there.

I didn't miss Prince Laurent but it would have been nice to see Princess Claire and children there.

Back
Top Bottom