Princely House de Ligne

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe Princess Althea is 9 already! She's a very pretty little girl and looks a lot like her mother IMO. Judging by a video of the ceremony Princess Isabella posted on her Instagram, Althea had her communion with her school class. Interesting she wasn't wearing her uniform like Princess Leonor did at hers, though perhaps the customs are different in France.

I have become completely enchanted by the de Ligne children...like quite a few Royal children(Belgium, Sweden, Monaco) there is something almost delicate and fairy-like about them.

:previous: Antoine is an adorable little baby. It looks like a very grand occasion indeed - I've always found the gardens of Castle Antoing beautiful.

Wow, that castle looks a lot like Downton Abbey :p

:previous: The family were in Ansedonia, also in Tuscany, a couple of weeks before. I presume they're touring the area for the summer.

:previous: I like how the children are entranced with the flying of the kite.

So sweet...baby Prince Antoine has changed so much!

The Ligne-La Trémoïlle family (so sad without Prince Antoine)

**https://www.instagram.com/p/B0yEmUGAlp4/

Princess Yolande de Ligne's son, George Townsend (22) posted photos taken at Château de Belœil, Hainaut, Belgium in a white tie event. Along with him are his brother James (21), Afonso de Bragança, Prince of Beira son of Duarte Pio, Duke of Braganza (23) and Johannes de Orléans-Bragança e Jong (22) son of Princess Maria Teresa of Orléans-Braganza.

**https://www.instagram.com/p/B0yiqx4hD0W/

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Happy birthday to Princess Marie! She is known as "Yayo" within the family according to Princess Isabella's Instagram captions. ?

They are a lovely family indeed and little Antoine is growing! He seems to be a very happy baby - he's always smiling or laughing in Isabella's Instagram posts of him.

I can't believe little Antoine is a year already! I hope he had a lovely birthday ?

Prince Edouard attended the presentation of the phase 1 of the construction of the "Your Nature" eco-resort in Antoing today, February 8.
The site is expected to open for Christmas 2020.

** Pic ** belga gallery **

Prince Michel as Honorary President of the Brafa Art Fair attended the evening of collectors of the Brafa Art Fair in Brussels last month:

** Pic **

Back
Top Bottom