Princely House de Ligne

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Princess Isabella with Brahim Asloum at the ' Black & White Party by Edouard Nahum' in Paris on December 6:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Yesterday, March 14, Prince Edouard and Princess Isabella attended a dinner in support of the Foundation for Research in Physiology in Paris:

** Pic **

Princess Isabella and Princess Athénaïs attended the Bernard Depoorter Couture Fashion show Autumn/Winter 2017-2018 in Paris yesterday, June 20:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

Prince Edouard and Princess Isabella attended the opening of the pop-up restaurant "La table du Marche" in Ramatuelle on July 10:

** Pic **

:previous:

I believe that baron and baroness Daniel Janssen are the parents-in-law of the youngest sister of Queen Mathilde.

I am not surprised that Mr. Juncker showed up at the event. Good to see ADss Yolande is still going strong.

The library is beautiful indeed.

Prince Edouard and Princess Isabella attended the "Ulugh Beg The Man Who Unlocked the Universe" screening and cocktail in Paris on June 21:

** gettyimages gallery **

Princess Isabella (pictured with President of the Jury, actor John Malkovich) attended day 1 of the 10th Angouleme French-Speaking Film Festival in Angouleme, France, yesterday, August 22:

Princess Isabella attended the FIAC 2017 - International Contemporary Art Fair : Press Preview at Le Grand Palais in Paris yesterday, October 18:

** Pic **

:previous: Princess Isabella is very beautiful!?

She is but I read an article where she talked about how beautiful she looked at an event and I haven't been able to warm to her

:previous: Oh noooooo!! What a letdown!:sad:

I remember reading an article where she complained that the DoC's wedding gown was almost a complete ripoff of her own. She had a point, but it was just not very good form to be whining. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...unless Isabella was just annoyed that Kate's got more attention.:whistling:

Thanks for the heads up Soula.

Really nice that they share this picture, but too much 'glamour' for my liking, however, it fits with my general perception of the couple.

:previous: Isabella is/was (I'm not sure on her current position as she seems to be more involved in her painting now) an actress so the family have always led a glamorous lifestyle, but I agree, her Instagram does very much reflect that. I still like how they share such photos regularly as I doubt we would see the family much otherwise. Althea and Athenais are very cute.

Prince Edouard and Princess Isabella and their daughters in Rome on May 6:

** Pic **

Last edited:
:previous: Thank you iceflower. Althea and Athenais are beautiful little girls; I follow Isabella on Instagram where she regularly posts photos of them. It looks like they had a very fun birthday.

You're most welcome! :flowers:

Prince Charles Joseph and his wife Jade attended the opening of the new Mackeene pop-up store in Paris yesterday, June 14:

Princess Alix de Ligne and Count Guillaume de Dampierre they baptism little Olympia in the chapel of Beloeil Castle, Belgium
Alix's brother, Prince Henri de Ligne, was a godfather and godmother was Geraldine de Dampierre, Guillaume's sister.

Le baptême d'Olympia de Dampierre - Point de Vue

Princess Isabella expecting her third child!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm8UbbwlhTL/?taken-by=isabellaorsinideligne

Enjoy their holidays in Italy!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnBvO5eFo_s/?taken-by=isabellaorsinideligne

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow indeed; what a lovely surprise! Congratulations to the family. It's interesting that she announced her pregnancy just now given the fact that she's quite active on Instagram sharing news and photos of her and her children.

She probably wanted to wait till the half of the pregnancy, when danger of misscarriage is much lesser; she is 43 years old already.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Very sweet photo!
I was in the Jardin du Luxembourg in late August, annoyingly about a week before the family came back from their summer holidays, as often happens when I visit places that the royals/celebrities live in or near :D

Back
Top Bottom