Princely House de Ligne

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The wedding bells will ring again for the Princly House De Ligne. Princess Melanie De Ligne, daughter of Prince Wautier and Princess Regine de Ligne is engaged to Paul Weingarten.

Princess Melanie is the granddaughter of prince Antoin De Ligne and Princess Alix of Luxembourg, sister of Grand duke Jean De Luxembourg.

Source

Are they already married?

Princess Isabella de Ligne and Prince Edouard de Ligne with their daughter
Princess Althea on the Italian island Sardinia a few weeks ago.

** Pic **

Isabella , Edouard and their daughter seem to like posing for the press.

I prefer the family of the late Prince and HRH Princess Alix of Luxembourg. They are doing much for the Arts in Belgium , opening their castle of Beloeil for exhibitions etc..

:previous:

Oh dear, those pics are hardly funny, but terrible instead. It looks nearly photoshopped to make it worse,
I hope she'll learn a lesson from it when seeing those pics..

Prince Edouard of Ligne and his wife Princess Isabella attended the 30th edition
of "The Best" at the Pavillon Dauphine in Paris, France on December 11, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

To ice Flower

There should be a thread of HRH Dowager Princess Alix de Ligne and her family.
and de Ligne/Orsini .
Quite different families and different life-style.
Thanks a lot for all you are doing for the Royal Forums
Kind regards Maria-Olivia

Last edited:
I am very curious about princess Isabella Orsini . In this article of the italian weekly newspaper L' Espresso , the journalist reports that a survey of the courts of Florence discovered that Silvio Berlusconi gave to miss Isabella Orsini 5 installments of 275.000 euros (!!) . I am wondering why !! ... :whistling:

Here is the link :

Silenzi, prestiti e favori: così Berlusconi ha pagato le Olgettine e i fedelissimi - Inchieste - la Repubblica

what a shame! anyway she is the worst actress ever seen in Italy!

To ice Flower

There should be a thread of HRH Dowager Princess Alix de Ligne and her family.
and de Ligne/Orsini .
Quite different families and different life-style.
Thanks a lot for all you are doing for the Royal Forums
Kind regards Maria-Olivia

Thank you very much for your kind words, Maria-Olivia! :flowers::flowers:

As to the threads I would suggest to contact a moderator of the Belgium subforum!

Prince Edouard of Ligne and his wife Princess Isabella were present at the installation of French
director Jean-Jaques Annaud at the Beaux-Arts Academy in Paris yesterday, March 28, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I've found recently this announcement , in French, where it stays about the marriage of younger brother of Edouard de Ligne to a Chinese woman. It's interesting and rather strange that wedding took place some time ago and no mention of the ceremony on wikipedia or other sites.
Un nouveau couple princier salué - lavenir.net

Prince Edouard of Ligne and his wife Princess Isabella attended jeweler Edouard Nahum's 'Maya' collection launch cocktail party at La Gioia in Paris on December 4, 2012.

** Pic **

Prince Edouard and Princess Isabella at the 'Divamour' launch party at the Tres Honore Bar in Paris on April 18, 2013.

Yesterday, May 19, Princess Isabella has attended the 'Inside Llewyn Davis' premiere in Cannes:

:previous:

Wonderful news! It's not yet visibile: Prince Edouard and Princess Isabella attended the 'Les Puits du Desert' Charity Gala at Cercle des Armees in Paris yesterday evening, November 19.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Sad no pictures of the amaryllis exhibition at the Chateau de Beloeil where HRH Princess Claire attended.
Edouard and Isabella are really the bling bling de Ligne.
I prefer the family of the Dowager princess Alix de Ligne/ Luxembourg.

Was already Eduard and Isabelle's child born?

Athenais est nee, Athenais Allegra Isabella.

Congrats to them!
Beautiful present for Althea's 4th Birthday!

Congratulations to Prince Eduard and Princess Isabella! :flowers: I love it when babies are born on a family member or friend's birthday, it's must be very special. Athenais is a lovely name, I haven't heard it before but the more I say it, the more I like it.

Back
Top Bottom