Princely House de Ligne

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know when is Prince Henri Antoine"s birthday?, I am asking because on some wikipedia pages its written 3rd March 1989, and on some its written 1st March 1989.

1 March; btw, it is reported correctly also in Wikipedia.

Princess Althea was born on May 12 in Rome, Italy!

Princess Isabella de Ligne and Prince Edouard de Ligne have now presented
their daughter during their holidays in Saint-Raphael, France, July 21, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Are the Ligne arms the same as those of the House of Baden?

Congratulations the couple!
A baby is lovely. I like the name very much.

Princess Isabella and Prince Edouard at a recent event in Rome

U. Pizzi/dagospia

Princess Althea was born on May 12 in Rome, Italy!

Princess Isabella de Ligne and Prince Edouard de Ligne have now presented
their daughter during their holidays in Saint-Raphael, France, July 21, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **
Especially the second photo - Princess Althea and roses - is sweet.

And Prince Edouard resembles much Prince Ali Reza of Iran when younger.

Princess Isabella and Prince Edouard at a recent event in Rome

U. Pizzi/dagospia

More pictures and info here
PER LA GIOIA DELLA GALLERISTA GLORIA PORCELLA ARRIVANO LE "MUTILATINE" LE FACCE ARTEFATTE DI MICHELA RONDANINI, SUOCERA DI PAOLO BERLUSCONI, E QUELLA LEVIGATA COME UNA VASCA DA BAGNO DI ISABELLA ORSINI, ATTRICE CARA AL CUORE DEL BANANA DI ARCORE, OSC
The event was the opening of an exhibition of paintings. Some of them are by the princess herself. Many memebers of the Rome aristocracy were there: prince and princess Domenico Napoleone Orsini, princess Marina Pignatelli, princess Alessandra Colonna, Marina Ripa di Meana, prince Guglielmo Giovannelli Marconi.

In these days the family also posed for "Chi" magazine Edouard et Isabelle de Ligne présentent la petite Althéa | Noblesse & Royautés

What a gorgeous family! Wow!

Does anyone have a picture of Prince Charles Lamoral de Ligne,the brother of Prince Edouard de Ligne who married Isabella Orsini?Do they live in France?

another pic of Princess Alix de ligne at what looks to be a fashion show L'événement: Voir et être vu | Voyages Voyages
18.jpg

This girl is a "miracle" she should have been in the same airplane than her late cousin
Orleans Bragance.
In the de Ligne family they are 2 weddings de Ligne and Orleans Bragance.
Her father is SA le Prince de Ligne and her mother SAR la Princesse de Ligne (born Princess Orleans Bragance)
Her late grandfather was also SA le Prince de Ligne and her grandmother SAR la Princesse de Ligne , born Princess Alix of Luxembourg.

both young ladies on the photo show an excellent posture and facial expression

Does anyone have a picture of Prince Charles Lamoral de Ligne,the brother of Prince Edouard de Ligne who married Isabella Orsini?Do they live in France?

It is Prince Edouard de Ligne de La Trémoïlle who is married to Isabella Orsini, not his younger brother Charles. The photos that you see above (in posts #63 and 68) are of Edouard, Isabella, and their baby daughter, Althea.

By the way, both Charles and Edouard have Lamoral among their names. Edouard's full name is Edouard Lamoral Rodolphe, and his brother's is Charles Lamoral Joseph Malcolm. Also, I should note that in France the family name is "de Ligne La
Trémoïlle" (without the additional "particule" before La Trémoïlle), whereas in Belgium they are known as "de Ligne de La Trémoïlle."

Last edited:
I think that´s what Lenora meant.

Prince Charles Lamoral, brother of Prince Edouard who is married to Isabella, ..

I think that´s what Lenora meant.

Prince Charles Lamoral, brother of Prince Edouard who is married to Isabella, ..
Yes,indeed ,thank you for understanding right my idea.I've that meant.I 've seen the wedding pictures of Prince Edouard and Isabella,but didn't find any pictures of his family or brother.
That is why I will be very glad to see some pics of them,as I didn;t find any.

They are rather distant related, being their common ancestor Eugene, 8th Prince de Ligne; Althea and Michel are fourth cousin once removed.

The wedding bells will ring again for the Princly House De Ligne. Princess Melanie De Ligne, daughter of Prince Wautier and Princess Regine de Ligne is engaged to Paul Weingarten.

Princess Melanie is the granddaughter of prince Antoin De Ligne and Princess Alix of Luxembourg, sister of Grand duke Jean De Luxembourg.

Source

They are rather distant related, being their common ancestor Eugene, 8th Prince de Ligne; Althea and Michel are fourth cousin once removed.

Thanks for clearing my doubt MAfan.

The wedding bells will ring again for the Princly House De Ligne. Princess Melanie De Ligne, daughter of Prince Wautier and Princess Regine de Ligne is engaged to Paul Weingarten.

Princess Melanie is the granddaughter of prince Antoin De Ligne and Princess Alix of Luxembourg, sister of Grand duke Jean De Luxembourg.

Source

Thanks for the great news Stephanie. Will the family of the bride"s aunt, Princess Christine of Orleans Braganca attend the wedding?

Here is a link to a short interview of Isabella and her husband on Rai Uno programme,they talk a little about themselves and William and Kate
Login | Facebook

Prince Edouard lamoral de Ligne de La Trémoille and Princess Isabella celebrating the 1st birthday of their daughter Princess Althea on the 12th of May (source: Diva e Donna)

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic3 Prince Edouard with his father Prince Charles Antoine Lamoral de la Trémoille

Pic 4
The little guests were from a nearby orphanage

do the linge family still live in the Château de Belœil or do they use it for events and renting it out.
from the pictures of it its a very beautiful Château proabaly not cheap on mantiance

Princess Isabella de Ligne and Prince Edouard de Ligne posing for some pictures during
their summer holidays in Italy, August 11, 2011. Only little Althea was missing.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery **

Back
Top Bottom