Prince Laurent & Princess Claire - News & Pictures, part 4; Aug 2006 - Dec 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I only see Louise on these pictures, she looks cute though. Does anybody know what Prince Laurent told Prive magazine? Apparently he talked to them.

Last edited:
I can't seem to enlarge the pictures. Too bad because I do love seeing Princess Claire with her family. They look like they're having a lot of fun.

You can enlarge them

When you click on a picture normally their is a new box! you should type after the word gebruikersnaam the word gast
When you do that, normally you can enlarge the pictures

Very cute children, thanks for the pix, I am so sad they don't show them more !

As translated and posted on the Benelux Royals MB by Catherine:

[FONT=verdana, arial]Laurent talks to Privé
Prince Laurent doesn’t have a fight with king Albert, he won’t divorce princess Claire, and hasn’t broken any law. He told this in an ‘exclusive interview’ with Dutch magazine Privé.
A journalist of Privé met prince Laurent and his family near the house where he spends his holidays, in Holland. Privé announces “a look into the private life of prince Laurent and moving pictures that will rouse a stir in Belgium”.
In the interview prince Laurent says that the Belgian media want to harm his reputation. He can’t to anything right. The affair concerning Villa Clémentine has been blown out of proportion. According to the stories in the media he has refused contact with his father: “that’s not true, we have a good relationship.” Laurent says there’s no problem in his marriage. “It’s a fact that one out of two marriages ends in divorce, but ours is not part of that category.” He also denies he is constantly surrounded by beautiful women and fast cars. “I drive a Smart. I’m not ashamed of that. It’s a cheap car when it comes to petrol and easy to park with.” Privé was allowed to take pictures of Laurent’s family and he handed out autographs to Dutch fans. Not something we’d see members of the Dutch royal house do, Privé concludes.

[/FONT]

I need a password, it seems, to see the last three :bang:

Oops, I just saw that I needed to put in the word 'gast' The kids are so cute! Louise is getting SO big!

Last edited:
Apparently Laurent called RTBF today as they are airing a documentairy about Laurent and the people around him tonight. Apparently the prince is upset about it and wanted to speak to the reporters of the programme. Reporter Marie-Pierre Deghaye thought it was a joke and hung up the phone, but it was Laurent indeed.

Read an article in Dutch here, of Het Laatste Nieuws.

Prince Laurent of Belgium attends the ceremony of the Inbev-Baillet Latour Award for the Environment, in Mol-Rauw, Monday 15 October 2007. The Inbev-Baillet Latour Award for the Environment 2007, handed out by the Stichting Behoud Natuur en Leefmilieu (Foundation for the Conservation of Nature and Environment) went to SCR Sibelco NV, a Flemish sand exploitation company.

BelgaPicture - Category details

Thank you for the photos stephanievl.

It seems like Laurent is a very ecologically minded person. It would be nice if he would be able to focus on all of these good things that he does rather than losing his temper with the media, or getting himself embroiled in scandal after scandal.

It always seems like his histrionics and behaviour overshadow anything good that he does.

I do not know much about Princess Claire. Does anyone know whether she still take some engagements with her husband or she got her own job?I only see her taking part in them on National Day or at Christmas Receptions.

Pics 17.10.2007

Stijn Helsen, Prince Laurent and Princess Claire of Belgium pictured
during the opening of the Concept Store of Belgian fashion designer
Stijn Helsen, Wednesdays 17 October 2007 in Hasselt. Stijn Helsen
is famous for designing the Spiderman suit:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Pics 2.11.2007

Princess Claire and Prince Laurent of Belgium pictured as they
visit the Biennale Classica fair, Friday 02 November 2007, in Kortrijk.

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 *

Isn´t that Eduard Vermeulen on the first picture, designer of the label Natan? I would have expected Queen Paola at the Biennale, doesn´t she usually attend?

Yes, it is Eduard Vermeulen on the first picture!

Prince Laurent paid a visit to the palace in his bathrobe yesterday
Not only people from different political party's were driving on and of the palace Yesterday. Apperently there was a sanitary problem in Villa Clementine, prince Laurent was in his bathrobe when he drove off the driveway of the palace.
Picture
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

Funny to see Laurent like that, it must be the first royal that we ever saw in a bathrobe ;). Is Villa Clementine located on the Laeken estate?

No it is located in Tervuren, a town in the South-East of Brussels

So Laurent is driving through half Brussels in his bathrope? Not even bothering to cover it with a coat. I like it! ;)

He told the press that he went swimming in the pool in the Castle of Laeken. He doesn't change in Laeken, but at home...

Pics 26.11.2007

Prince Laurent of Belgium during the presentation of the official outfits for
the Belgian Olympic and Paralympic teams for the Beijing Olympic Games
2008, in Brussels, Monday 26 November 2007. The outfits are designed by
Belgian fashion house 'Huis Natan'. BELGA PHOTO

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 *

Princess claire is operated on sunday in Brussels, the operation went well, she had appendicitis and will remain in the hospital until the end of this week!
source: belga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom