Matchmakers For Elisabeth

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who would be a good future husband for the future Queen?

• Prince Nikolai of Denmark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prince Felix of Denmark

• Count Richard von pfiel und elliguth (son of Princess Alexandra zu sayn-wittingstien-berleburg

• Felipe Juan Froilan Todos los Santo de Marichialar de Borbon

• Pablo Nicolas Urgandarin de Borbon

• Juan Valentin Urgandarin de Borbon

• Miguel Urgandarin de Borbon

• Prince Sebastian of Luxembourg

• Prince Konstantinos-Alexios of Greece

• Prince Archileas-Andreas of Greece

• None of the above, another eligable bachelor (please list)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

USCtrojan

Royal Highness
City
Phoenix
Country
United States
Hey all,

these are some names for you of some lil ones who will be around Elisabeth's age when they get older and could be possible matches for the future Beligan Queen. Those that are not catholic, of course could convert to marry her..... :)

Have fun!

I'd love to see her and Prince Nikolai of Denmark together. She's adorable, he's adorable...

my god, the poor child, i think it is very silly indeed to start speculating about these kid of things, leave these people some time to grow up and then you can still marry them off.
;)

We're just doing what royalty used to do. YOu have a kid, then you immediately start looking around for who'd be the best match for the country.

Who in the world is ? Sebastian Urgandarin de Borbon? Is Cristina pregnant again? Pablo's full name is Pablo Nicolas Sebastian Urdangarin. Cristina only has three boys.

Maybe you could replace his name with Prince Achileas-Andreas of Greece.

Prince Nikolai or Prince Felix. :flower:

Prince Nikolai :heart:

Attachments

• FelixNikolai2.jpg
    FelixNikolai2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 380
  • nikolai.jpg
    nikolai.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 383
Last edited by a moderator:
What an cute idea. I hope this board will still exist in 25 years. And then I would/could say "I always knew, that she would marry Nikolai!" :p

Hi,

I'm sorry, but I agree with karolinabraganza. There's something a little warped about speculating on who a one-year-old child will marry..

And, to say we're just doing what royalty used to do strikes me as strange also. It's more than obvious that they now marry for love - not to form political alliances - and that's how it should be.

Leave the kids alone.

Originally posted by Binny@Nov 10th, 2003 - 3:05 am
Hi,

I'm sorry, but I agree with karolinabraganza. There's something a little warped about speculating on who a one-year-old child will marry..

And, to say we're just doing what royalty used to do strikes me as strange also. It's more than obvious that they now marry for love - not to form political alliances - and that's how it should be.

Leave the kids alone.
This is just for fun! Calm your hormones :flower:

My stars, I just noticed that you have Prince Sebestien of Luxembourg on that. Sebestien is the same age as Elisabeth's cousin Joachim...he's 10 years older than her... :blink:

My hormones are fine thanks, moosey. Some things are fun, some are just a little odd.. :flower:

Fun is Ful! Heck when the new little Dutch Prince/ess arrives we will probably speculate on who will one day be a good sutior for him/her also. We speculate on Victoria and Madeline, William, Harry and well Felipe at one time. It is nothing out of the ordinary..... Definatly not odd. You wouldn't think it was odd if you made to post and were voting. We (EVERYONE) wonders who would make a good sutior (sp) for anyone. It is a sutior not a lover or husband. Thank You though for at least letting us know how you feel.

Looks like Prince Nikolai of Denmark is in the lead for the time being with 10 votes and 43.48%.

Also reguarding Sebastian, well he is a cutie for a 10 year old. There are several couples out there who are 10-15 yrs. apart. Never stopped them from marrying and being in love.......

Chanel

Sebestien's 12, but whatever. I think Elisabeth and Nikolai would make a cute couple...she'd be cute with Felix too. :)

Another picture of Prince Nikolai- so cute. :flower:

The Urdangarin boys! Juan, Pablo, Miguel with their grandma Queen Sofia. :flower:

Attachments

• nikdogs.jpg
    nikdogs.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 342
  • Palmakids703.jpg
    Palmakids703.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 304
Last edited by a moderator:
As Elisabeth is from a very strict catholic family I would rather see her with one of Alois & Sophie of Liechtensteins sons; the second & third Georg-Antonius & Nicolaus von und zu Liechtensten, as the eldest Joseph-Wenzel has to succeed his father in Liechtenstein.

Other suggestions:

Ferdinand-Zvonimir of Austia (unlikely as he is the eldest & only son of Archduke Karl who is going to succeed his father as head of the imperial house)

Archdukes Johannes or Ludwig of Austria, sons of good friends of Phillipe & Mathilde (Simeon & Princess Maria of Bourbon Two Sicilies)

Princes Paul-Louis or Léopold of Luxembourg, not likely because they are 2nd cousins with Elisabeth.

Princes Wilhelm & Carl-Theodor of Wurttemburg, the first is the eldest son of the hereditairy prince so not likely, the second is the son of duke Philip and his wife Princess & Duchess Marie of/ in Bavaria (sister of Sophie von und zu Liechtenstein)

Dom Deniz of Portugal (son of Dom Duarte who is the present head)

These boys will do because of their royal background although I do not expect her to marry any of them! I think she will find herself a nice noble belgian guy :rolleyes:

i think Christina's eldest son would be nice , he looks like he's a bit like Elisabeth... a bit michievous ;)

A nice and decent noble man would do just fine ;)

Last chance to have your say on whom might make a good husband for Princess Elisabeth of Belgium, one day to be Queen of Belgium.

On 11 January this poll will be closing.

Vote and tell us why you voted for the individual you did.

This poll is now closed. Whom would LTR members like to see wee Princess Elisabeth of Belgium matched up with in the future?

Prince Nikolai of Denmark - 17 votes

Prince Felix of Denmark - 3 votes

Count Richard von pfiel und elliguth (son of Princess Alexandra zu sayn-wittingstien-berleburg - 1 vote

Felipe Juan Froilan Todos los Santo de Marichialar de Borbon - 5 votes

Pablo Nicolas Urgandarin de Borbon - 2 votes

Juan Valentin Urgandarin de Borbon -3 votes

Miguel Urgandarin de Borbon - 3 votes

Prince Sebastian of Luxembourg - 2 votes

Prince Konstantinos-Alexios of Greece - 2 votes

Prince Archileas-Andreas of Greece - 0 votes

None of the above, another eligable bachelor (please list) - 6 votes

Thanks to all those who voted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back