Death Threats for Queen Fabiola; 2009-2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't follow this royal family, so I don't really know who she is or why anyone would want to hurt her.
Is she like an undercover agent or something?:eek: I don't get why there are so many death threats toward her.

Hi CP...dowager Queen Fabiola is about as far from being a "secret agent" as is possible to be...she is the much respected widow of one of Belgium's most beloved monarchs King Baudouin who is the older brother of the current King Albert...Baudouin died suddenly in the summer of 1993 after reigning for about 44 years, I think.

Fabiola is a Spanish born noblewoman who married the King in Dec 1960..they had one of the great love stories of modern Royal history, but sadly, they were never able to have the children they desperately wanted..the Queen had five miscarriages.:sad:

So when Baudouin died, the Crown passed sideways to his younger brother Albert, who now reigns.

This nutcase has been threatening the life of Queen Fabiola regularly now for about two or three years...he is obviously unhinged and needs to be put away pronto!

Hi CP...dowager Queen Fabiola is about as far from being a "secret agent" as is possible to be...she is the much respected widow of one of Belgium's most beloved monarchs King Baudouin who is the older brother of the current King Albert...Baudouin died suddenly in the summer of 1993 after reigning for about 44 years, I think.

Fabiola is a Spanish born noblewoman who married the King in Dec 1960..they had one of the great love stories of modern Royal history, but sadly, they were never able to have the children they desperately wanted..the Queen had five miscarriages.:sad:

So when Baudouin died, the Crown passed sideways to his younger brother Albert, who now reigns.

This nutcase has been threatening the life of Queen Fabiola regularly now for about two or three years...he is obviously unhinged and needs to be put away pronto!

The death threats have been going on far too long now,I agree this sick person needs to put away big time.

There now is a 2nd suspect: Juan Maria Fernandez Krohn. The police entered his house in Brussels earlier this week. The man is known to have tried to attack pope John Pal II in Fatima in 1982, and in 2000 he tried to attack king Albert II in Brussels during the Spanish state visit. In 2002 he was convicted to 4 months in prison for attacking a building supposedly belonging to the Basque seperatist movement ETA.

Ex-priester verdacht van bedreigingen tegen Fabiola - Royalty - HLN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom