Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Belgium
Click Here to Login

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-08-2019, 05:15 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Grand Duke Jean as well as Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Theresa were present IIRC; as were Princess Margaretha but they were the only ones I could find. The PM of Luxembourg was also there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maria-olivia View Post
I did not see the Grand Duchess and no one of her Children.
The Prince and the Princess de Ligne , Prince lamoral de Ligne and Princess Sophie de Ligne. Next to Prince Guillaume and Princess Sybilla , Mrs de Podesta , born Princess of Hohenberg.
This made me realise I now know An Ard Ri meant today's mass rather than the funeral - that was a poor mistake on my part!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Death & Funeral of Prince Henri, Count of Paris - 21 Jan. / 2 Feb. 2019 eya Royal Families of France 213 04-02-2019 07:56 AM
Prince Michel of Ligne and Princess Eleonora of Orléans-Bragança - 10 March 1981 claypoint2 Weddings: Non-Reigning Houses & Nobility 3 07-14-2018 09:26 PM
Engagement & wedding of Pss. Alix de Ligne and Guillaume de Dampierre - Feb&June 2016 Cris M Royal Family of Belgium 151 07-30-2016 08:12 PM
Dowager Empress Cixi by Jung Chang CarolynHarris Royal Library 2 01-02-2014 03:29 PM
Death of Comtesse Alix de Lannoy: August 26, 2012 Stefan Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie and Family 141 09-05-2012 11:46 AM

Popular Tags
abdication abu dhabi american history bangladesh belgian royal family bridal gown chittagong cht clarence house coronavirus countess of snowdon danish history diana princess of wales dna dutch dutch history dutch royal family edo facts family tree fantasy movie genealogy habsburg henry v hill historical drama house of bourbon house of grimaldi house of orange-nassau house of saxe-coburg and gotha imperial household intro jewelry jumma languages list of rulers lithuanian castles mail maxima mbs nepalese royal family netherlands northern ireland norway norway history palaces palestine prince daniel princess chulabhorn princess dita random facts royal dress-ups royal jewels royal marriage royal re-enactments. royal wedding royal wedding gown russian court dress settings shakespeare spain spanish royal swedish royal family thailand thai royal family tips tracts united kingdom visit from sweden working royals; full-time royals; part-time royals;