Belgian Monarchy Links

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Royal Website has finally got a makeover and looks much better now.

The website had a massive makeover, looks so good now and there are new pics like Emmanuel playing the flute :D

Now they should REALLY get better photographers, 'cuz most of the pics you see in the website/Facebook/Twitter are low quality :lol:

The website had a massive makeover, looks so good now and there are new pics like Emmanuel playing the flute :D

Now they should REALLY get better photographers, 'cuz most of the pics you see in the website/Facebook/Twitter are low quality :lol:

one step at a time, Leidi...this was a HUGE improvement :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The newlook website looks great and a vast improvement on the old outdated one.

:previous: Agree with leidi! Having made a start why stop now? :lol:

The website is back online.

Don't know where to post this and I'm sure it may well not be new news but I've just been on the official website of the RF for the first time in years and my oh my what an improvement!! I love the section 'for children' its got lovely illustrations and is really clear and easy to use. Their last website was awful but this is so much better! (its obviously not just the British RF upping their online game)

Unfortunately, there is little in the way of new content, and the biographies of Prince Lorenz and Princess Claire have even been removed.

I guess the agenda is only mentioned in limited bits because of the terror threat.

The biographies of the other family members are still there, they're on the next page.

Back
Top Bottom