Abdication Albert II & Inauguration Philippe: Where to Watch Live (TV & Online)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marchesina

Serene Highness
City
Pescara
Country
Italy
Abdication Albert II & Inauguration Philippe: Where to Watch Live (TV & Online)

Do you know if whole events of the day (Te Deum, Abdication, Oath and Military Parade) will be broadcast on tv or online?
Particularly, I have the BVN channel on my satellite tv, will there be something to watch?

As far as I know BVN channel will have a special broadcast for the whole day, from 8.30 AM to 7.30 PM
it is possibile to watch it online as well BVN

here more infos for those who speak Flemish/Dutch ... or use google translate :lol:

The German ARD will have a special program on Sunday, called
Ein König für die Belgier - Philippe besteigt den Thron (A King for the Belgians - Philippe ascends the throne) at 4.20 PM
live streaming here

Does anyone know if ACTV will be broadcasting the days events live? Or does anyone know a link to BVN to watch online live.

Does anyone know if ACTV will be broadcasting the days events live? Or does anyone know a link to BVN to watch online live.

I don't know about ACTV, but BVN wrote on a page from their website that it is possibile to watch a livestream of the event on this website deredactie.be it's a flemish news program

that is the live stream for King Albert's traditional speech for the National Day, I suppose they'll prepare another livestream early tomorrow morning for the abdication and the other related events...

we know Catherine amalia is well aware and not a little eager to be queen one day...wonder how Elizabeth feels, being older and maybe a little more mature?

we know Catherine amalia is well aware and not a little eager to be queen one day...wonder how Elizabeth feels, being older and maybe a little more mature?

I do not think, that - in the Age of Amalia as well as Elisabeth - you already can fully understand the "burden" of being Queen one day.
So I think, it is a great way of all CP Couple to increase the children´s participation at public Events & "duties" to slowly help them feeling familiar with their public role.

BYe Bine

the way I see it... Catherine amalia and Elizabeth will know the act of abdication as normal and acceptable and also know it does not have to be a lifetime role. for baby Cambridge and some of the others, the situation is different- you are in it for the long run.

I wonder is there any live feed available in French ? I don't know Flemish, but speak reasonable French, and it would be interesting to follow the ceremonies.

Could anone post a lnk, Thankyou ?

Please post any youtube video of the Signing of the Act of Abdication by King Albert II.

I am sure she has the same mind set. She is still at that age where she wants to be a kid ad enjoy her childhood. I doubt se is dreaming about being queen and eager about becoming such.

I mean she did ask her dad when will her turn come and at the ceremony you could tell she was taking it very seriously and acting all grown, bless her heart. we shall see.

I mean she did ask her dad when will her turn come and at the ceremony you could tell she was taking it very seriously and acting all grown, bless her heart. we shall see.

So was adorable Amalia. She has likely asked when her time is too. I think it's a kid thing. It's innocent. Adorable and cute I might add. No need for her to worry. It won't be her time for awhile.

insert your deity of choice willing we hope. most every little girl dreams of being a princess or queen but of course only the pretty dresses and jewelry never the constraints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom