Who's the most beautiful royal woman??

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Letizia of Spain

Votes: 58 12.1%
  • Rania of Jordan

Votes: 85 17.7%
  • Caroline of Hannover

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Diana of England

Votes: 37 7.7%
  • Grace of Monaco

Votes: 82 17.1%
  • Märtha-Louise of Norway

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • Mary of Denmark

Votes: 64 13.4%
  • Maxima of The Netherlands

Votes: 34 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 50 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinika said:
Very odd that Infanta Elena is on the list. I mean, come on. She may be elegant, handsome, gracious...but by no stretch of the imagination can she be considered beautiful.

I agree with you Tinika. Elena is evrything except beautiful.

i really think one name should be included in the list of those "most beautiful royal ladies of ALL times":

QUEEN FAWZIA OF IRAN (princess of egypt)

her beauty was just unbelievable striking, even admitted by cecil beaton, photograph of royal families per excellence.

P R I N C E S S
L E T I Z I A

and

Lalla Meryem

Im really surprised Madeleine of Sweden is not here! but from t he list I would say RANIA, and t he infantas are not beautiful! come on! Cristina a bit more more than Elena... not that they are ugly women, but not one of the most beautiful women

Grace of Monaco,Charlotte Casiraghi, and Queen Rania.

I am shocked as are a few others of why Princess Madeliene is not on the list. She is so beautiful to me. As far as the list I would say Letizia and Princess Charlotte.

I wouldn't include Rania on the list only because she's got some work done.

Anyway, the most beautiful royal woman for me is Princess Martha-Louise.

The most beautuful royal woman: Princess Grace forever.:flowers:

IMO:
1. CP Masako of Japan
2. CP Mette Marit of Norway
3. Queen Noor of Jordan

Princess Grace, Princess Grace and once more Princess Grace!
beautiful and elegant princess!

I know these aren't on the list but:
1.Princess Alexandra
2. Princess Margaret (before she got old)
3. Queen Rania

evnovoros said:
Princess Grace, Princess Grace and once more Princess Grace!
beautiful and elegant princess!

I agree with you.
Princess Grace was extremely beautiful and full of class.

Yes, Rania is beautiful--she is stunning. I think she looks exquisite, but, it is undeniable that nose surgery had a big hand in it. So, even though she is gorgeous, my vote for most beautiful royal woman has to go to Crown Princess Maxima. I think she exudes grace and beauty--I can only describe her as Princess Grace-like. I really see a genuiness in her smile that I don't really see anywhere else. Rania is beautiful, but very restrained. Maxima is, well,I just can't explain it, but she has it.

Younger royals who are stunning are the York girls and Charlottee Casiraghi--in totally different ways. Charlotte gest to wear YSL (sigh) and is just one heck of a gorgeous girl. The York girls look exactly as English princesses should--fresh faced, beatiful skin, gorgeous hair. They got the best attributes of both their parents.

I was just re-reading some posts from like, page 12 and 15 or something, and I have to say that while I think Diana was lovely on her wedding day and up til a bit past Harry's birth, I don't know so much about after that. I thought she was just stunning when her hair had a touch of length, more body (but not big hair body), and she had a bit more fullness in the face. I think she looked better with a touch of weight and clothes that were not quite so form-fitting and hair that was so short. But, she was beautiful, and stunning--I just liked how she looked in the early eighties better. She had a softer touch, so I would have to say that Diana, the early years as a princess would be top on my list as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary of Denmark
Grace Kelly
Diana
Maxima
Mathilde

I think that princess Grace of Monaco was the most beautiful woman and nowadays crown princess Letizia and Charllote of Monaco are the most beautiful royal women as far, the others princess are simply pretty or ugly but not beautiful.
With respect to Rania, I think that she does not have a "natural” beauty, she is artificial, she is not beautiful without make up, nevertheless princess Letizia and Charllote are beautiful with or without make up.

Maxima is natural beauty.
Her smile is very beautiful and gets all the attention. I think she looks very pretty.
She has beautiful dark eyes, too.

I think there are many pretty Princesses and Queens in the royal circles. I don't think there are any who look ugly. (at least I cannot think of any right now).
Mary, Letizia and Mette-Marit are beautiful women, too.
but I think the most beautiful woman in the royal circle is Madeleine of sweden! :)

Marie Chantal as she's very glam and Victoria of Sweden as she's blonde and quite feminie X

Alastair_r said:
Marie Chantal as she's very glam and Victoria of Sweden as she's blonde and quite feminie X

I guess you are speaking from MADELEINE of Sweden ...SHE is blond .;)

I´m a bit surprised to see, that Princess Märtha Louise has gotten the fewest votes so far. Ok, she was many years pretty much an ugly duckling and her current cleaning mop hairdo isn´t appealing to everyone...but I´d say these days, fully blossomed, she can easily compete with the superpopular princesses Mary & Letizia and their small (but still charming ;) ) imperfections
kongehuset.no - Prinsesse Märtha Louise (Take a look at the Fotoalbum)

Last edited:
Lena said:
I´m a bit surprised to see, that Princess Märtha Louise has gotten the fewest votes so far.
kongehuset.no - Prinsesse Märtha Louise (Take a look at the Fotoalbum)

Princess Märta Louise is a beautiful woman, of course! the problem is that she's not a crown princess, and therefore she is not as prominent as other crown princesses.
IMO, the most beautiful royal women at present are, Princess Magdeleine, Princess Mary, Princess Matilde, Queen Rania, Princess Caroline, and Princess Märta louisa, of course!

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Princess Elisabeth of Denmark?

btsnyder said:
Why hasn't anyone mentioned Princess Elisabeth of Denmark?

With no disrespect intended to Princess Elizabeth, I wouldn't call her particularly attractive. Though that's just my opinion and in no way is it a reflection on her, as an indavidual ;) :)

Last edited:
princess Grace is the most pretiest

from todays princess:
cp Mathilde has the most beauty, grace and kindness in her face
Madeline is pretty (but thats all...)
Caroliane of monaco is beautiful (and seems a strong woman)

for me is the most beautiful royal woman queen rania of jordan. her style is the most time perfect.

1. queen rania of jordan
2. princess madeleine of sweden and princess mary of denmark

Madame Royale said:
With no disrespect intended to Princess Elizabeth, I wouldn't call her particularly attractive. Though that's just my opinion and in no way is it a reflection on her, as an indavidual ;) :)
She is no beauty - but she seems like a nice person.
Last December I almost ran her down with my shopping cart in a Toys'R Us store north of Copenhagen. She was very gracious about it (more than I would likely have been if she had run me down....:rolleyes: )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom