Who's the most beautiful royal woman??

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Letizia of Spain

Votes: 58 12.1%
  • Rania of Jordan

Votes: 85 17.7%
  • Caroline of Hannover

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Diana of England

Votes: 37 7.7%
  • Grace of Monaco

Votes: 82 17.1%
  • Märtha-Louise of Norway

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • Mary of Denmark

Votes: 64 13.4%
  • Maxima of The Netherlands

Votes: 34 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 50 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this link from ABC news in Spain that discusses who are the most beautiful royal ladies around. I'm sorry that the text is in Spanish but they posted some great pictures of some of our most talked-about princesess. When you click on the photo you get another photo.

Las Princesas de Cuentos de Hadas (the Fairy Tale Princesses)
ABC News Special
October 1, 2006

Last edited:
I can´t believe this poll: Rania more beautiful than Caroline????????

I would have said Rania more beautiful than Charlotte ???!I think some people are uncomparable,it's like comparing oranges with apples,Rania is 36 and Caroline 49,without pointing the fact that some had some plastic surergy help while others kept their natural features perfect or not.

In my opinion the poll's results don't reflect any real critereas of beauty,but people vote for the royals they like or of whom they are fans,I think that Rania or Mary are goodlooking women,but imo absolutly not the most beautiful royal women ,and that objectively talking,the results are very influenced by the popularity in this board and the members who voted.

Last edited:
TamaraKhan said:
In my opinion the poll's results don't reflect any real critereas of beauty,but people vote for the royals they like or of whom they are fans,I think that Rania or Mary are goodlooking women,but imo absolutly not the most beautiful royal women ,and that objectively talking,the results are very influenced by the popularity in this board and the members who voted.
I don't think that just ten people will ever be able to agree who is the most beautiful man/woman. Not only is beauty in the eyes of the beholder - it also seems to be part of a 'package' where our perception of a person's beauty is influenced by other factors, notably the personal qualities we attribute to a person. I think that's quite nice really - that beauty seems to be a multi-facetted thing and not just plain looks.

I'd have to say CP Mary of Denmark is the most beautiful brunette and Princess Grace of Monaco was the most beautiful blonde (of those listed). Where are the Princesses of Sweden in the poll, and what about CP Mette-Marie who was compared to Gwenyth Paltrow? I think a more complete list of royals to choose from might make a more accurate poll.

Last edited:
For me it is too close to choose between Mary and Letizia. I think they are both as beautiful as each other, even though Mary is my favorite royal.

Definatly

Charlotte Casiraghi
for mine.
every time i see a photo of her im like :ohmy:

:)

For me the most beautiful royal women are Princess Madeleine of Sweden, Crown Princess Mary of Denmark and CP Victoria of Sweden.

1. Queen Rania
2. Princess Grace
3. Queen Sofia
4. Charlotte Casiraghi

1. Princess Grace
2. Princess Diana
3. Queen Rania
4. Charlotte Casiraghi

CRIS said:
Because you always must offend to the princess letizia? It respects, please.

Why is it when anyone has anything negitive to say about Letizia some members seem to take it so offensive, everyone should be able to have their own oppions, without Letizia fans getting so upset. That's just what i think don't jump on me for it.

She is not a royal exactly, Lady Serena Windsor, Viscount Linley's wife, she has always been really good looking. But I would say Diana, Princess of Wales gets my all time vote.

These are picks Crown Princess Maxima Of Netherlands, Princess Haya of Jordan, Princess Sophie Of Britain, and Grand Duchess Maria-Theresa Of Luxembourg.

What about Madeline of Sweden¿! I cant belive she is not there!

avrilo said:
What about Madeline of Sweden¿! I cant belive she is not there!
Did you read other threads some of the members feel that Princess Madeleine Of Sweden is the most beautiful royal ? She is not my favorite but other would beg to differ like you.

I think that Queen Elizabeth II was really very beautiful when she was younger, and I think she is quite pretty now, although middle life was not my favorite time with her. ^_^

It is true that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. These are, in order, the Royal ladies who I consider to be beauties and just impress me with their looks.
1. Princess Diana
2. Princess Alexandra of Denmark who became Britain's Princess of Wales,
then Queen (late in age but still looking remarkable)
3. Queen Rania
4. Queen Anne-Marie of Greece
5. Princess Margaret up until she was 30 yrs old.

And beautiful in another sense of the word is HM Queen Elizabeth II. Just looking at the pictures of her recent tour to the Baltic countries - she radiates such a sense of well-being. It is such a joy to watch her these days. Long May She Reign!!

From the list I would say Caroline of Hanover.
Most beautiful ever Madeleine of Sweeden.

Toledo said:
Las Princesas de Cuentos de Hadas (the Fairy Tale Princesses)
ABC News Special
October 1, 2006

Very odd that Infanta Elena is on the list. I mean, come on. She may be elegant, handsome, gracious...but by no stretch of the imagination can she be considered beautiful.

Princess Letizia of Spain is the most beautiful today.There isn´t doubt.
I think that most of the royal princess are very pretty but the most beautiful is Letizia.

Wow, this is a hard one! I would say from the mid century to the 1980s: Queen Paolo, Prince Grace of Monaco, Queen Noor of Jordan and Princess Margaret of GB. In the 1980s and 1990s: Diana, Princess of Wales, Princess Carolina of Monaco and Princess Stephanie of Monaco. Modern royalty: Queen Raina of Iran, Princess Matilde of Belgium, CP Victoria and Princess Madeline of Sweden, Charlotte C., Leila Pahlavi, Princess Beatrice of GB, CP Mary of Denmark, Prince Martha Louise of Norway, Princess Letizia of Asturias. That's all I can think of right now, lol.

Tinika said:
Very odd that Infanta Elena is on the list. I mean, come on. She may be elegant, handsome, gracious...but by no stretch of the imagination can she be considered beautiful.

Amen! She totally is not a cutie at all. That doesn't diminish her role and all, but she's not on this list. It's about physical and an elegance that she doesn't have. Her mother and sister are much better looking. To be honest, I was worried that Leonor was kind of favoring Elena for a second with that Bourbon nose, but luckily she is showing tremendous promise in the beautiful department.

I´m surprised of what fanatism can make people say, Letizia ,Ranian and Mary are beauties???? They are just ordinary girls next door, adviced by a lot of assistants. What is left for the perfect faces and naturally elagant bodies of The Princess of Hannover, her daughter Charlotte, Madeleine of Sweden,or even the stunning Queen Noor?

rosana said:
I´m surprised of what fanatism can make people say, Letizia ,Ranian and Mary are beauties???? They are just ordinary girls next door, adviced by a lot of assistants. What is left for the perfect faces and naturally elagant bodies of The Princess of Hannover, her daughter Charlotte, Madeleine of Sweden,or even the stunning Queen Noor?

The same could be said for Caroline, Charlotte, Madeleine and Noor. Because you find them naturally beautiful is not to necessarily say someone else will.

Personally, I think all the women you listed are stunning but I believe Mary is the most naturally beautiful. It depends on the indavidual and to me, Mary embodies much that I find striking within my own sex.

And I don't wish to be rude, but did you mean fascination? :flowers:

Madame Royale said:
The same could be said for Caroline, Charlotte, Madeleine and Noor. Because you find them naturally beautiful is not to necessarily say someone else will.

Personally, I think all the women you listed are stunning but I believe Mary is the most naturally beautiful. It depends on the indavidual and to me, Mary embodies much that I find striking within my own sex.

And I don't wish to be rude, but did you mean fascination? :flowers:
No, no i meant fanaticism, now it´s well written, sorry my english,which i understand of course because that is exactly my feeling towards P. Caroline. I know all these women are all pretty, some more than others, only that i was surprised by the poll, my fanaticism and fascination for Caroline make me see in her the perfection of beauty. I have grown with this thought, but i understand she´s getting old and the new generations are more identified with the new princesses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom