Who's the most beautiful royal woman??

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Letizia of Spain

Votes: 58 12.1%
  • Rania of Jordan

Votes: 85 17.7%
  • Caroline of Hannover

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Diana of England

Votes: 37 7.7%
  • Grace of Monaco

Votes: 82 17.1%
  • Märtha-Louise of Norway

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • Mary of Denmark

Votes: 64 13.4%
  • Maxima of The Netherlands

Votes: 34 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 50 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lucys said:
I may be misattributing the quote, but I believe it was George Eliot who wrote, in Adam Bede, something to the effect that "pretty can masquerade as beauty for a time, but beauty will never be confused for mere prettiness."

That's the impression I get with some of the princesses described herein as "beauties." They are attractive and pretty, but not beautiful....

Thank goodness George Elliot is not the final authority in this forum or I am doomed by this interpretation of his word..... In this forum we share our views and why we hold them. Princess Diana is beautiful to me because she is very, very pretty and attractive. This is further enhanced by the beautiful way she dresses (including the jewels and the two tiaras!) and the way she conducts herself with the public. She radiates warmth with her genuine smile and the real interest she shows people she comes in contact with. All these attributes combine to make her truly beautiful to me....

LOSSEAN said:
Thank goodness George Elliot is not the final authority in this forum or I am doomed by this interpretation of his word..... In this forum we share our views and why we hold them. Princess Diana is beautiful to me because she is very, very pretty and attractive. This is further enhanced by the beautiful way she dresses (including the jewels and the two tiaras!) and the way she conducts herself with the public. She radiates warmth with her genuine smile and the real interest she shows people she comes in contact with. All these attributes combine to make her truly beautiful to me....
Actually, I think Princess Diana is a perfect example of what George Eliot wrote, and I think she (George Eliot) was exhulting the power of beauty over the mere pleasantness of prettiness. I think the difference is that pretty has a daintiness about it, but beauty has an elegance and grandeur about it. Beauty is more than just pleasant features.

Princess Diana really wasn't "pretty", but she was unquestionably beautiful.

I think Crown Princess Mary is the most beautiful royal lady in the world! I love her fashion, if I could raid her closet...:D :clap:

Madeleine of Sweden,Charlotte Casiraghi and Caroline of Monaco,and Martha Louise of Norway.

Well… there are princess who without their closet would not be beautiful… The most beautiful woman is princess Letizia, She is beautiful by nature and does not need to buy clothes compulsively.

Queen Sirikit of thailand, the most beautiful royal lady in the world from her heart.

without a doubt Princess Diana is the most beautiful royal woman,no one comes even close.There are a lot pretty princessess but no one comes close to her style,her elegance,her poise and her iconic status.Everything comes so effortlessly so natural and of course her heart is the most beautiful.
I like Letizia and Mathilde too.Queen Rainia is pretty too but she wears too much make up.

Without a doubt for me, Charlotte Casiraghi!

They are all pretty in their own way, but the winner for me is Grace of Monaco now she was beautiful! Maxima is another winner because she is so bubbly and happy- that makes her beautiful! :flowers:

In my opinion we should make a list of princesses who are still alive, we can not compare grace of monaco to mary of denmark ? you can compare to them only if we can say the most beautiful royal woman in all time.

the most beautifull royal woman of all times is ex Empress Fawzia or Fawzieh of Iran the first wife of the Shah Reza Pahlevi, mother of HRH Princess Shanaz of Iran

For ne Caroline, Charlotte are ib the most beautiful, but for me the most would be grace kelly.:flowers:

First would be Grace Kelly( even if she was not royal).
And I would also say Sofia of Habsburg (Windisch Graetz).She is so beautiful and distingueshed!I think she is even more beautiful now then she was 10-15 years before.

CP Victoria when she is dressed to kill. She has a royal bearing and demeanor that she probably learned from her mother. The two of them are in a class of their own.

grevinnan said:
CP Victoria when she is dressed to kill. She has a royal bearing and demeanor that she probably learned from her mother. The two of them are in a class of their own.

I've seen several pictures of her, especially from the Nobel Prize gala, where you hit the nail on the head with that comment.

I have to say its Queen Rania of Jordan. She is simply beautiful.

Princess Grace was a true beauty, a reall jewel in the Crown.

LETIZIA

from true people
class
smart
elegant
nice wife in love with her husband

I really admire her

I'd go with Letizia of Spain, Rania of Jordan, Mary of Denmark and Grace of Monaco.

I have been going thru the thread on Queen Alexandra of Britain (Princess of Denmark). Now, there is a right royal beauty for you. Exquisite! And she aged very beautifully too!

QRania said:
Who's the most beautiful royal woman in general??? For me is QR in first place, and Letizia second.:)
The most beautiful royal woman is HM Queen Elizabeth II of Britain.

Without a doubt Pss letizia of Spain and Pss Mathilde of Belgium. Maxima can be classified as beautiful too..

srivishnu said:
The most beautiful royal woman is HM Queen Elizabeth II of Britain.
I can see what you mean. In her old age, she is looking very, very well with a contented, happy contenance that is a testimony to a life lived well. I am amazed when I see her recent pictures - she radiates happiness from within that makes her looks so beautiful.

LOSSEAN said:
I can see what you mean. In her old age, she is looking very, very well with a contented, happy contenance that is a testimony to a life lived well. I am amazed when I see her recent pictures - she radiates happiness from within that makes her looks so beautiful.
Yes,you are 200% right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom