Who's the most beautiful royal woman??

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Letizia of Spain

Votes: 58 12.1%
  • Rania of Jordan

Votes: 85 17.7%
  • Caroline of Hannover

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Diana of England

Votes: 37 7.7%
  • Grace of Monaco

Votes: 82 17.1%
  • Märtha-Louise of Norway

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • Mary of Denmark

Votes: 64 13.4%
  • Maxima of The Netherlands

Votes: 34 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 50 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess:
Princess Madelaine -> I think she's the most beautiful european Princess

CrownPrincess:
CP Máxima -> She has a really beautiful smile and I like hr natural beauty

Queen:
Queen Sonja -> She still looks really beautiful. I like the way she dresses and her Jewelry is really stunning. :)

(PPE, Fotomarktplatz)

(Has there been a Poll about the most beautiful /Good looking man?)

Last edited:
queenanne said:
1. Princess Grace
2. Princess Mathilde
3. Princess Mary
4. young Queen Paola

Queenanne, I guess people from Washington think alike. Though, I would have to add Queen Raina and Princess Madelaine.
:)

Last edited:
Grace of Monaco was the most beautiful princess. She was the embodiment of grace, charm and class. Charlotte and Caroline are beautiful but I think they cannot surpass Princess Grace.

She is not on this list

I actually think that Queen Noor of Jordan (Former Queen) is an outstanding, smart, GORGEOUS woman. My vote goes to her

They have different beauties,to hard to make a choice.

For me:

Most beautiful brunette- princess Caroline of Monaco
Most beautiful redhaired- princess Salma of Morocco
Most beautiful blonde- princess Grace of Monaco

and also like princess Madeleine of sweden,Charlotte of Monaco and Martha-Louise of Norway.

pictures from different threads in TRF.

Last edited:
I think the most beautiful royal woman is Princess Letizia!!!

Beauty

RoyalBeauty:In that Diana of swordEngland!!!!

May God Bless all Flowers.

LoveTerrance

Queen Rania of course :) No wonder she tops the poll:D

In my opinion,a lot of royal princessess are physically beautiful like Maxima, Mathilde, Princess Mette-Maritte etc....However, I just find them as averagely beautiful, they lack certain appeal which would caught one's imagination..

Here is my list of eye-capturing,most beautiful royal women ( in no particular order )..

1. Princess Grace of Monaco - She is just a timeless beauty...and she still looked radiant on her older days..BTW, she's my current avatar..

2. Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco - She's extremely beautiful.She is even more good-looking than most hollywood celebrities..I think a lot would agree with me..

3. Princess Diana on her wedding day- she looked perfect on that day...young,innocent, and sweet-looking, lots of charisma, she captivated the world's imagination on that day.No present day crown princess could equal to that department in my opinion..

4. Queen Rania of Jordan- She has a strong sex appeal, I find her attractive especially on her T.V. apperances..She's a real Arab beauty..

5. Queen Noor of Jordan - she ages gracefully...gorgeous queen, American Beauty..

6. Princess Caroline of Monaco - on her teens and 20's, she's a real Princess Charming and a cover girl...In her 40's, she still look radiant...

7. Princess Mary of Denmark- she reminds me of Vivian Leigh, the gorgeous British actress who played Scarlett O'Hara in the classical movie, Gone With the Wind..

8. Princess Letizia of Spain -When I first saw her on Spanish TVE as a newscaster, I told myself, "Who is that beautiful woman?, she is just too pretty to sit there and read news, she could have been an actress,lol"...I am not exaggerating, but she was really extremely beautiful on television during her newscasting days..and everytime I see her on Spanish news, I would tell my boyfriend or whoever was with me while watching t.v.- "oh, thats the gorgeous newscaster again"..and a year later she got engaged with Prince Felipe...

Last edited:
Without a doubt I think Princess Diana was the prettiest royal out of those that are not living. The most beautiful royal I woul say is Queen Rania of Jordan. Actually I think Princess Diana is the most beautiful of them all!

I think Princess Diana is by far and away the most beautiful of all at all times.

the most beautiful of all at all times...now and forever: Grace, Princess Grace of Monaco. She is the modern Nerfetiti and Helen of Troy. Perfect face and body, style and glamour beyond match. I can't think of anyone else when the words royal and beauty are put together because she is the one that always comes to mind.

I think that no curent princess is not so beautiful as historical royal lady: Empress Elisabeth of Austria.

I've noticed that people here say that CP so and so is the most beautiful royal woman because of her natural beauty? How do you define "natural beauty" then?

I know she isn`t on this poll, but I think Crown Princess M-M is the most beautiful. She has such great skin and features, and although she might (to some) weigh some pounds too much, I think she looks wonderful!!!

Toledo said:
Princess Grace of Monaco. . I can't think of anyone else when the words royal and beauty are put together because she is the one that always comes to mind.

But for me.. Always, when the words royal and beauty come together...Princess Diana.

Last edited:
How about three young girls: Princesses Marie Anunziata and Marie Astrid of Liechtenstein daughters of Princess Margarita and Prince Nikolaus of Liechtenstein and Archduchess Marie Christine of Austria daughter of Princess Marie Astrid and Archduke Carl Christian.

From the past: Queen Alexandra (UK) and Empress Elizabeth /Sissi/ of Austria-Hungry

Last edited:
The most beautiful Royal Woman for me is Queen Alexandra of Great Britain, Queen Consort of Edward VII. There is no contest there. As for the most beautiful Royal Woman who is still alive I think Princess Mathilde of Belgium is very beautiful and so is Crown Princess Marie Chantal of Greece. I love the face and smile of Princess Theodora of Greece as well.

Last edited:
I may be misattributing the quote, but I believe it was George Eliot who wrote, in Adam Bede, something to the effect that "pretty can masquerade as beauty for a time, but beauty will never be confused for mere prettiness."

That's the impression I get with some of the princesses described herein as "beauties." They are attractive and pretty, but not beautiful. Many, many, many women are pretty; very few women are beautiful—and the beautiful women are not necessarily the "pretty" women (think Sofia Loren—gorgeous, beautiful, unforgettable, not pretty).

Princesses are no different--many are pretty, few are beautiful, and the beautiful ones may not be the pretty ones.

Princess Grace was one of the rare ones that was both pretty and beautiful.

Queen Alexandra was also truly beautiful.

Letizia needs to put on some weight. I don't like to see a gaunt face and bones sticking out. But aside from that she is quite pretty sometimes.

Mahoogie said:
2. Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco - She's extremely beautiful.She is even more good-looking than most hollywood celebrities..I think a lot would agree with me..a real Princess Charming and a cover girl...In her 40's, she still look radiant...
Exactly!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom