Who's the most beautiful royal woman??

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Letizia of Spain

Votes: 58 12.1%
  • Rania of Jordan

Votes: 85 17.7%
  • Caroline of Hannover

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Diana of England

Votes: 37 7.7%
  • Grace of Monaco

Votes: 82 17.1%
  • Märtha-Louise of Norway

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • Mary of Denmark

Votes: 64 13.4%
  • Maxima of The Netherlands

Votes: 34 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 50 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m totally agree with you Anita....Mary isn´t beautiful in may ponion...

If I observe one by one all the princess,I would reach a conclusion...princess Letizia would be my favourite.She has everything to be a perfect princess:
1.She is not operated .
2.She has a pretty face and a natural beauty, she is very beautiful.
3.She has a perfect body and very provided although this a little thin.
4.She is very very intelligent and very hardworker.
5.She is charming.

So...Can be requested more something?

Lolilla222 said:
If I observe one by one all the princess,I would reach a conclusion...princess Letizia would be my favourite.She has everything to be a perfect princess:
1.She is not operated .
2.She has a pretty face and a natural beauty, she is very beautiful.
3.She has a perfect body and very provided although this a little thin.
4.She is very very intelligent and very hardworker.
5.She is charming.

So...Can be requested more something?
Yes, one thing:
6. She has always THE MOST HANDSOME MAN EVER by her side!:D:D:D

Chicamadrileña I had forgotten to add that hahah:D ....Letizia is a wonderful woman

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark is no doubt the most beautiful!!

Yes, and none of them are plastic :D All natural, every one, unlike certain others :cool:

yup my vote goes to the princess of asturias! she's very beautiful, smart and without a doubt very elegant.same with rania. she's very smart too. i admire today's princessess who were a commoner, who has profession, before they even became part of the royal families. that's why i love letizia, alexandra, rania and maxima.. all of them has a career even before they marry their husbands..

I totaly agree with Lollila222 and La ChicaMadrilena, Letizia is a true beautiful woman because her features one by one arn't perfect but her whole is stuning and very original without any medical intervention, and what a look! Mary is cute , pretty girl but whithout else, not even a style.

Mary has a pretty skin, but she is not beautiful, she is totally normal

I'm not too sure who I would choose, it would have to be based more on the inside than whats on the outside. I think what makes someone beautiful is dependant on their personality and their character. But I know this particular poll is judging by the outside, so I would say CP Mary and Charlotte.

Last edited:
alola said:
Matilde and Letizia

Totally agree, plus Maxima (her smile makes her exceptionally stunning) and late Princess Grace.:)

Lolilla222 said:
Mary has a pretty skin, but she is not beautiful, she is totally normal

I totally agree . She has good make-up and hair-dos , but beautiful :confused: :confused: :confused: ???
Pretty, I could agree, but not ever beautiful ...

My top 5:
1. Queen Rania (she is very pretty and she has style and elegance)
2. Princess Madeleine(she is beautiful, young and has modern style)
3. Princess Letizia( she have a slender figure and she is very beautiful the only thing that I don't like a lot is their nose so marked.)
4. Infanta Cristina(she is a very attractive woman, she has a very beautiful smile and she is high and have very elegant figure.)
5. Martha Louise - Charlotte Casiragh (she is very beautiful, she has a very beautiful face, but it is still very young in comparison with the other princesses.for that reason I choose to Martha Louise she is a woman of an exotic beauty when she is tanning their eyes it stands out a very beautiful deep blue.)

I have to say that IMHO Letizia is the most beautiful.

No contest...

It's Princess Elisabeth of Denmark.

ATTACHMENT REMOVED. PLEASE REVIEW THE ATTACHMENTS POLICY

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say:

1.Grace of Monaco
2.Maxima of Netherlands
3.Letizia of Sweden
4. Mathilde of Belgium
5.Caroline of Monaco

I think that Grace of Monaco, Charlotte Casiraghi (sp) and Queen Rania are quite beautiful. However, my Vote would go for Martha Louise. I think she has a beautiful smile.

Grace of Monaco was a classical beauty. Mary of Denmark is pretty and feminine. Queen Rania is stunning. But none of royal ladies can compare to princess Grace.

I agree that Princess Grace of Monaco is out of comparision. She was a very beautiful woman, full of elegance and grace.
If it comes to smile, then Crown Princess Maxima of the Netherlands and late Princess Diana of Wales were very beautiful, they could light up your day with their smile.!
I think Princess Stephanie is stunning, as I said before, there is something about her that makes her so charming
Princess Mette-Marit and Princess Letizia of Spain are also natural beauties.

Last edited:
There is no one like Princess Grace, and maybe there never will IMHO!
Anyway Caroline was also a beauty, but she was more an exotic beauty, that had very little of Grace. She took from her grandmother Charlotte.
Madeleine of Sweden is the most beautiful royal woman of today.
Then comes her sister Victoria. She must be a sunny girl!
As for Charlotte, she's very pretty, but it's a shame she always wears such dull an expression.

Btsbyder, it's not fair at all.

For the Princess Grace, she was too perfect woman and sometimes the kind of splendid beauty looks neariest the classical art scuplture in spite a human being; I prefere the imparfect beauty of Letizia more expressive.

adelaide said:
Btsbyder, it's not fair at all.

For the Princess Grace, she was too perfect woman and sometimes the kind of splendid beauty looks neariest the classical art scuplture in spite a human being; I prefere the imparfect beauty of Letizia more expressive.

Could you explain me, What do you mean with "imperfect Beauty"?

catango said:
Could you explain me, What do you mean with "imperfect Beauty"?

See Princess Elisabeth of Denmark.....

Princess Grace of Monaco was beautiful Lakshmi is right you can't compare her to anyone.

The was beautiful living royal woman is Princess Mathilde of Belguim. She always seems to be smiling.

I'd have to say Queen Rania is the most beautiful of them all with Charlotte Casiraghi a very close second. Letiza of Spain is beautiful, I but I like Madeleine of Sweden (when she's not overtanned) and Crown Princess Victoria. I prefer the dark-haired ladies over the blond.

I desagree.

QRania said:
Who's the most beautiful royal woman in general??? For me is QR in first place, and Letizia second.:)
I think the most beautyfull woman is Mary of Denmark and charlotte of monaco, that's my opinion.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom