Who's the most beautiful royal woman??

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Letizia of Spain

Votes: 58 12.1%
  • Rania of Jordan

Votes: 85 17.7%
  • Caroline of Hannover

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Diana of England

Votes: 37 7.7%
  • Grace of Monaco

Votes: 82 17.1%
  • Märtha-Louise of Norway

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • Mary of Denmark

Votes: 64 13.4%
  • Maxima of The Netherlands

Votes: 34 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 50 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Australian said:
Geneveive do you actually know Madeleine personally to conclude that she is a fake person? How do you know what is fake when you have never met the person, what you think is fake (without ever meeting the person) could actually be genuine. But i respect your opinion anyway.

Not too many of us have actually met the majority of the royals we discuss here, and I think that if we allow discussions of "I think Princess Mathilde seems so friendly and warm and genuine" or "Princess Maxima always seems so happy" by the same token we should also make concessions for discussions of "Princess Madeline looks fake."

If we were only allowed to discuss or make judgements about those we've met on this forum, well, this forum would be a lot less active and we'd be at least half our post count!

Alexandria said:
Not too many of us have actually met the majority of the royals we discuss here, and I think that if we allow discussions of "I think Princess Mathilde seems so friendly and warm and genuine" or "Princess Maxima always seems so happy" by the same token we should also make concessions for discussions of "Princess Madeline looks fake."

If we were only allowed to discuss or make judgements about those we've met on this forum, well, this forum would be a lot less active and we'd be at least half our post count!

I never said she wasnt allowed to make that statement because of course, we are. But i was just looking at the actual royals perspective of it, the person in question ie Madeleine. It is not uncommon for people here to challenge people's statements, which is what I did.

But I see where you are coming from Alexandria.

Yup! I also think Ploypailin is beautilful too.
She's thai king's granddaughter and an MIT student.

pr24ss.jpg

photo credit to yahoo.co.jp

Last edited:
Queen Rania is quite attractive but we've all seen the before pics...

Lalla Salma is stunnig, a real unique beauty.

Letizia is effortlessy chic, she almost always looks great. I really admire women like her and Princess Rym, their intelligence and acheivements give them an edge.

Last edited:
For me from that lists it's Princess Grace, followed by her daugther Caroline and now, her almost clone of a daugther Charlotte. I've never seen a Royal child that looks so much like her mother.

On my runner ups list:
3. Rania: botox and nose job...who cares? She looks great and she knows how to pose for the camera.

4. Post maternity Letizia: She never look so healthy and radiant as in those recent pictures after giving birth.

5. Lalla Salma: She is Rania's biggest competitor for covers, she is so exotic and so secure it reflects in every photo. Have they, Rania and Lalla, ever been together in the same place?

6. Princess Mary: she knows the power of a smile and good posture from head to toe.

And the forgoten beauties:
The most beautiful royal, dead or alive, from the 20th century, Her Sultanic Highness Princess Fawzia bint Fuad at Ras al-Tine:
Fawzia, Royal Princess of Egypt and Imperial Princess of Iran , she was nicknamed an Asian Venus by photographer Cecil Beaton

followed by another Iranian Lady Soraya Esfandiary Bakhtiari, she looks just like Ava Gardner while Fawzia could double for (Gone with the Wind) Vivien Leigh. Even Iran's Empress Farah has also a celebrity look, sme reminds me of Sophia Loren .
Here is a link for fifteen pages of magazine covers and photos that made Soraya a paparazi must-have

And here is Soraya, stricking a pose with her feline eyes

Last edited:
Charlotte Casiraghi.
I Can't believe you even need to vote!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Toledo, I remember reading somewhere that Queen Rania attended Salma and King Muhammad's wedding. Lalla Salma also attended the wedding of Princess Badiya, daughter of Prince Hassan of Jordan, so thats another event where she met QR.

As for Queen Rania's "before" (grad) picture, I feel that is an exception, I have seen her pictures from school and when she was a girl. I think she has a naturally beautiful bone structure and a very attractive face. And her nose was only fixed before her wedding and good thing it was, the change only brought out her exotic beauty.
Even the most beautiful woman wouldn't look very attractive with bleached straw-like hair. I actually think its quite unfair to make a comparison with a not-so-good before picture, we've all had a few of those taken ourselves. The Rania in her high school picture looks more like the Queen Rania today.

I agree. And that little nose fixer-upper did bring out a spectacular beauty by taking the attention away from the nose and more into her already beautiful face of hers.

Carlos, the resemblance is uncanny. like if Caroline stepped into a time machine and moved from the 60's and 70's to the present as Charlotte.
By the way, welcome! :)

Toledo said:
I agree. And that little nose fixer-upper did bring out a spectacular beauty by taking the attention away from the nose and more into her already beautiful face of hers.

my point exactly:)

yazz said:
Paola of Belgium.

But we should take 2 categories : with and without surgery. Surgery in beauty contest is like doping in sports... Cheating ;)

Its a valid point....

To me the most beautiful woman that has ever existed (royal or not) was Princess Grace of Monaco, her features were so remarkably perfect and her daughters (unfortunately) just inherited a fraction of her breathtaking beauty; the Grimaldi sisters look a lot alike...

Among other royals, I must say Crown Princess Mathilde and Queen Rania are quite beautiful even if Rania has spend a little time on the OR :D ...

Victoria and Madeleine are beautiful too, as well as Letizia and Cristina (at 40 with 4 children I wish I would be able to look as well as she does:p )

I've just removed several directly attached images, (neither of which were properly accredited to a source, by the way).

As a reminder: Images are not to be uploaded directly to The Royal Chit Chat part of the forum, in accordance with the rules. Please use a personal hosting account, and credit properly where the pictures were found, if you want to upload pictures in this part of the forum.

After the last policy change: pictures will be deleted without further notice - as people really should have learnt by now. The rule in question took effect in June, and that is plenty of time for people to read the rules.

Norwegianne.
Royal Chit Chat Moderator

Hi Norwegianne,
I know I was one of them, sorry. I am new to this and wasn't a member when the new rules came into effect. I only joined a couple of months ago and didn't know there was any rules.
What do I do when the pictures are not watermarked and I do not remember where they came from please? I am unable to credit them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carlos said:
... didn't know there was any rules.
What do I do when the pictures are not watermarked and I do not remember where they came from please? I am unable to credit them.
Pictures are subject to legal copyright. If you cannot provide the credit, you cannot post the pics in these Forums.

Every Message Board, or Forums such as TRF, have rules regarding member behaviour, posting, copyright issues, etc.

Here is the link to our Posting Guidelines:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f14/trf-posting-rules-guidelines-4920.html

Warren
Royal Forums SuperModerator

I would give first place to Mary of Denmark, she's so beautiful and stylish!!!
Second to Rania and third to Letizia, she's very pretty, but the only thing I don't like is her nose.

I vote for PRINCESS MAXIMA!

Moderator:
Why that order for the options?????

My vote goes to Princess Madeleine of Sweden.

Scott

I think Queen Rania is lovely but she did get lots of help to look that way. I think the most beautiful Royal was Grace Kelly, may she rest in peace.

lizz70 said:
I think Queen Rania is lovely but she did get lots of help to look that way. I think the most beautiful Royal was Grace Kelly, may she rest in peace.
I absolutely agree!!! Princess Grace was flawless.I think she was one of the most beautiful women to have ever lived. Even without make-up she was amazing..
Rania is not that attractive before her operations-but now she is lovely.

I think the Countess of Wessex is beautiful in her own way. She may not be a classic beauty but from footage I have watched she seems to be a very friendly and charismatic lady which in my opinion makes her seem more beautiful.

Will's princess said:
I think the Countess of Wessex is beautiful in her own way. She may not be a classic beauty but from footage I have watched she seems to be a very friendly and charismatic lady which in my opinion makes her seem more

beautiful.

Sophie has a very 'soft' understated look and a wonderful complexion.

Living...

Maxima
Mary
Madeline
Victoria
Raina

Past...

GD Marie of Russia
Prs. Marie of Hesse 1874-78
Tsarina Alix
'Vicky' Queen Victoria's daughter
Elisabeth of Bavaria (Empress of Austria)
CP Margret of Sweden
Princess Patricia

I don't understand what the question is? The most natrual beauty? the best looking womanie:most stylish and attractive? They all mean a different thing and have different answers:

The most natrually beautiful: (past and present) Princess Margaret of GB, CP Mathilde, Queen Anne Marie of Greece (in her youth), Princess Martha Louise of Norway, Queen Paola (in her youth), Princess Grace Queen Rania and the list is endless

Most attractive and stylish
Princess Diana, Queen Rania, Lady Helen Taylor, all the Van Vollenhoven daughters in law, CP Maxima, CP Mary, Princess Alexandra, etc.

For me, hands down HM Queen Rania.

She is the epitomy of what I would expect a modern royal to be: intelligent, energetic, serene, compassionate, a hard worker, devoted to her country and duties, stylish, and always tackling important issues.

:)

GlitteringTiaras said:
For me, hands down HM Queen Rania.

She is the epitomy of what I would expect a modern royal to be: intelligent, energetic, serene, compassionate, a hard worker, devoted to her country and duties, stylish, and always tackling important issues.

:)

aye aye! I totally agree

Actually now that I think about it Queen Elizabeth 2 was a stunner in her younger days and still looks pretty fantastic for a lady nearing 80 so if we're counting most beautiful royal ladies in their heydays then QE2 for sure.

Have we all forgotten about Diana so soon? Just humor me for a minute. Close your eyes and piture her with that look of innocence and naivety in that bashful sideways glance of hers. Can you see it? If you're smiling, then you can. Maybe she wasn't a classic but her facial expressions and body language oozed, "I am beautiful". I don't know about you guys but she made me a believer!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom