Who's the most beautiful royal woman??

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Letizia of Spain

Votes: 58 12.1%
  • Rania of Jordan

Votes: 85 17.7%
  • Caroline of Hannover

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Diana of England

Votes: 37 7.7%
  • Grace of Monaco

Votes: 82 17.1%
  • Märtha-Louise of Norway

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • Mary of Denmark

Votes: 64 13.4%
  • Maxima of The Netherlands

Votes: 34 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 50 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted fot Mary of Denmark...it's just something about her....

1) Princess Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco
2) Archduchess Marie Astrid of Austria
3) Princess Madeleine of Sweden (why isn't she on the list?:confused: )
4) Archduchess Marie Christine of Austria
5) Grace Kelly
6) Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg

Last edited:
And after seeing The Countess of Wessex at Prince Albert's coronation, I must say that I find her to be simply stunning!

The most beautiful royal of this moment is (for me) Princess Marie-Annunciata of Liechtenstein (daughter of Nicholas of Liechtenstein and Marguerite of Luxemburg), closely followed by CP Letizia of Spain.

Queen Paola was extremely beautiful in her younger years.

Most Beautiful

I voted for "other," meaning Princess Margaret. Of the listed contenders, Rania is out in front, for me at least. One poster mentioned the Pahlevis. The family produced a some gorgeous women. Sister Ashraf was beautiful. Farah was stunning, Mohammed Riza Pahlevi knew how to pick 'em.

Somebody asked about Princess Madeleine. She deserved a place in the listing.

Princess Benedikte was a beauty when she was younger.

Anne-Marie was and still is gorgeous - in the Princess Grace and Princess Margaret category.

And then there's the lady of my avatar who is still gorgeous.

why isnt mette marit on the list????

pollyemma said:
Indeed, Mette Marit and Mathilde are both gorgeous!

I just love both of those women too. How can one really decide wo is most beautiful when each woman has her own merits?

Grace is on the list, Charlotte is on the list, Caroline is on the list ...Where is Stephanie ???

sebastian said:
Grace is on the list, Charlotte is on the list, Caroline is on the list ...Where is Stephanie ???

I've come to the conclusion that 'other' includes just about everbody that most of us like!:)

My Choices:
Past--Princess Grace was one of the most gorgeous women to have ever lived--she is naturally flawless....
Present--Her grandaughter Charlotte--but its sad that she smokes,it will hurt her looks
Beautiful spirit-- Diana -She is not classic a beauty--(I'm proud of her for never having a nose job-a lot of wealthy women would have..)Her life spirit was beautiful!

Princess Madeleine

For me the most beautiful Royal woman of course is Princess Madeleine of Sweden.
norge009.jpg

(2001 when she attended the dinner before wedding between CP Haakon and Mette-Marit.)

Last edited:
my picks.....grace, charlotte, madeleine, mathilde. (thats all i think of for now)

Last edited:
For me it would be a tie between Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and her sister Princess Madeleine of Sweden.

sebastian said:
How could Stephanie be on a list among beauties:confused: ??? She looks completely drawn and destroyed!

Karisma said:
For me the most beautiful Royal woman of course is Princess Madeleine of Sweden.

For me Madeleine will never be beautiful. There is a fakeness to her that really irks me. It's not just her fake tan (which is really, really bad) either but everything about her seems fake. If I didn't know that she was royal she would seem like another fake wannabe C-list Hollywood actress. Everything about her seems forced and contrived.

For me I like the natural beauties like Letizia, Mathilde and Maxima. Maxima may seem exaggerated at times but she always seems genuine.

Geneveive do you actually know Madeleine personally to conclude that she is a fake person? How do you know what is fake when you have never met the person, what you think is fake (without ever meeting the person) could actually be genuine. But i respect your opinion anyway.

yes she is beautiful, i never heard or seen her of her before, :)

I consider Queen Rania of Jordan most beautiful Royal Woman in the list.
I also like Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium, Charlotte Casiraghi, H.S.H. Princess Grace of Monaco. Princess Letizia of Spain is also very beautiful.
Princess Stephanie of Monaco can't be named a beauty (in my opinion) however I always found her immensly attractive.

Oh, and I forgot to name easily two of my most favorite Royals, whom I also consider to be one of the most beautiful Royal Women. I mean Princess Lala Salma and Princess Lalla Soukaina of Morocco (quite agreaa about the latter with Lil princess lost).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom