Who's the most beautiful royal woman??

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Letizia of Spain

Votes: 58 12.1%
  • Rania of Jordan

Votes: 85 17.7%
  • Caroline of Hannover

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Diana of England

Votes: 37 7.7%
  • Grace of Monaco

Votes: 82 17.1%
  • Märtha-Louise of Norway

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • Mary of Denmark

Votes: 64 13.4%
  • Maxima of The Netherlands

Votes: 34 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 50 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
princess olga said:
how about Olga, the daughter of the Russian tsar Nicholas? Does anyone have any pics?
Here a picture of the four Grand-Princesses. Olga is the second from the right, though I prefer Tatiana, the one who stands up (but they were all stunning IMO).

Attachments

• romanov sisters copy.jpg
    romanov sisters copy.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 548
thank you Idriel, what a dreamy picture! They're all beauties, that's for sure! Amazing to look at that idyllic photograph and to think at what happened in the end to them, the fate of these girls, innocent bystanders as they were of history.

you know what, I voted for Rania, but regret it now. Because I now know (thru another thread) what I didn't know then: that Rania had had big-time plastic surgery.

Maxima!!! No doubt, she is fresh, natural and very beautiful.

Letizia has no chance, she is really ugly :S

Well, I voted for Charlotte Casiraghi. Hands down, she is the most beautiful royal woman in my opinion. (Even though she doesn't have a title, so in a way, she not really "royal")

Because you always must offend to the princess letizia? It respects, please.

I voted for Princess Letizia.

Margrethe II said:
Without a doubt or single hesitation, my vote goes to -

Hendes Kongelige Højhed Kronprinsesse Mary Elizabeth af Danmark

"MII"

Just a question. Why is the Crown Princess of Denmark's name the only one in italics?
It's a sign that you have already voted on this poll for Mary.

Last edited:
I voted for CP Mary out of loyalty! But, Charlotte and Grace are equal with Mary in 1st place.:)

well, Rania's beauty is a little artificial. we know she had her nose changed and there may have had a few other things done.

there's nothing wrong with plastic surgery, of course.

but I'm going to vote for Maxima whose great natural beauty pales in comparison to her inner beauty.

pollyemma said:
well, Rania's beauty is a little artificial. we know she had her nose changed and there may have had a few other things done.

there's nothing wrong with plastic surgery, of course.

but I'm going to vote for Maxima whose great natural beauty pales in comparison to her inner beauty.

Really! Raina had a nose job :eek:
I did not know that. May I ask how you came about this info? :)

melissajames said:
Really! Raina had a nose job :eek:
I did not know that. May I ask how you came about this info? :)

there are older photos of her in some of the threads. i'll see if i can dig some up. her nose is clearly different. it used to be much wider. its a perfectly nice nose imho, but i guess she wasnt happy with it.

i thought her face was more distinctive before. now she sort of looks like your average supermodel;)

The Duchess of Cornwall - everytime.

Eureka! here's the photo of Rania pre-nose job.

LaChicaMadrilena said:
It's a sign that you have already voted on this pool for Mary.

I was looking for a post, but could'nt find one so I thought I mus'nt have posted. my apologies.

"MII"

My vote goes for Diana, England's Rose. However, Grace of Monaco, Crown Princess Mary, and Crown Princess Letizia are also quite lovely.

yes, this pre-nose job picture of Rania also shows she's had more done than that previously distinctive nose of hers. It also looks like she's had the shape of her chin altered, shortened, even. Her cheeks are decidedly different, too.

I don't want to reprimand her for having had plastic surgery though, that's her own decision. The thing is that I voted for her thinking she was/is a natural beauty. Ugh was I wrong! Again, there's nothing wrong with plastic surgery per se, but if we're talking who deserves the beauty award, Rania shoulnd't be it: she <bought> her great looks!

I want my vote back! ;) I should have voted for either Maxima or Letizia. Yes, true, both these ladies are not model-perfect. But that turns out to be their charm right there. They are <natural> beauties, faults and all.
For the person who thought Letizia is ugly: sure she has a bit of a pronounced chin, but at least she was born with it! :)

Ranina, although very beautiful now did have plastic surgery. So I did not vote for her - that's cheating!I voted for Charlotte, the new princess Grace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom