Who's the most beautiful royal woman??

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Letizia of Spain

Votes: 58 12.1%
  • Rania of Jordan

Votes: 85 17.7%
  • Caroline of Hannover

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Diana of England

Votes: 37 7.7%
  • Grace of Monaco

Votes: 82 17.1%
  • Märtha-Louise of Norway

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • Mary of Denmark

Votes: 64 13.4%
  • Maxima of The Netherlands

Votes: 34 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 50 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Australian said:
i think Princess Alexandra of Denmark position is abit low. She deserves to be in the top 3 at least

Yes, she should be higher. I agree with you on that.

1.Princess Grace
2.princess Diana
3.Queen Noor of Jordan
4.Charlotte Casiraghi
5.Princess Letizia
6.Queen Rania

My choise is Princess Grace.

cute_girl said:
and about the 2nd matter when you see a woman on a cover of a magazine,or walking on a red carpet with a glamrous dress and expensive jewels and all photographers are just chasing her taking pix,it just comes to your mind the woman must be something special.or when you're told by the media that some1 is beautifull all the time after a time you see yourself admiring her too.this case happend to me about Rania.the first time I read she's pretty my eyebrows were raised,but now she's in everyone's list including mine.later I asked some of guys in my class if she was beautifull and they all described her as ordinary.you think why?she didnt have make up,she was wearing a scarf and had worn a simple coat and the more important was that we were not told that she's a queen.
I dont think it really matter what a woman looks like,her eauty depends on her confidence.

It seems women love women they would like to look like: thin in order to dress with their favourite clothes, looking like their favourite top-model. But top-models are gay fashioners’ creation, men prefer women they would like to have sex with, more pulpous, gorgeous women like Madeleine of Sweden.
In the first category as everyone looks like everyone, they even have the same hairdresser; finally everyone seems quite ordinary. That’s why, as I am my-self very thin, I'm not envious, I find Rania quite ordinary because there are too many people who have been made the same Barbie look by their surgeon. When she marries, she was charming, lovely, I liked her very much but now she has lost her charm.
Beautiful women have something more: in this case Charlotte Casiraghi is astonishing. Grace Kelly, Queen Paola, Sheikha Mouza too. Furthermore rarety makes beauty. That’s why princess Alexandra and Salma are unique.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful

I voted Princess Diana of Wales

2- CP Mary
3- CP Mathilde
4- CP Maxima
5- CP Letizia

My vote goes to Princess Letizia

929012a4.jpg

Rania of Jordan
Mary of Denmark
Letizia of Spain
Maxima of The Netherlands
Charlotte Casiraghi
Zara Phillips

English Roses:

Zara of England
Diana, Princess of Wales
The Princess Royal

Attachments

• zp lef04.jpg
    zp lef04.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 125
  • zp pdvs 3.jpeg
    zp pdvs 3.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 119
  • zp HRHTPR 2.jpeg
    zp HRHTPR 2.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 168
I don't think that Letizia is so beautiful woman.

Last edited:
I think the most beautiful royal woman is H.M. The Queen Rania of Jordan and H.R.H. The Crown Princess mary of Denmark

Anita said:
I'm amazed by the number of persons who find Mary ,not only beautiful, but the most beautiful of all ...It makes me laugh ...If she weren't the "beloved" Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, she would be one of those girls you don't even notice in the street ! Not beautiful at all to my mind, not even pretty . I agree on Rania, Letizia, Madeleine,and on the fact that beauty is a matter of taste, but Mary:confused: ...Come on, please stay a little objective ...:)

I think you have a point here.
When I first heard about Mary, I was totally indifferent. I would not find her pretty nor glamorous. But the way she dignified herself after the wedding, the fact that she became so relaxed and confident (as opposed to the stressing pap chases when she was a GF) really impressed me. She also had more money to express her personal style, of course. So maybe there's a bit of cheating, maybe she's not your drop dead gorgeous beauty, but Mary, the CP, is to my eyes the incarnation of royal grace and style. She exudes kindness and yet remains just a bit aloof to keep me dreaming.
I can understand if that does not work for everyone, but for me, this mix of grace, confidence, style and slight aloofness is magic (like for Charlotte or Rosario of Bulgaria).
So yes, in total objectivity, I place Mary on my list :) .

Idriel said:
I think you have a point here.
When I first heard about Mary, I was totally indifferent. I would not find her pretty nor glamorous. But the way she dignified herself after the wedding, the fact that she became so relaxed and confident (as opposed to the stressing pap chases when she was a GF) really impressed me. She also had more money to express her personal style, of course. So maybe there's a bit of cheating, maybe she's not your drop dead gorgeous beauty, but Mary, the CP, is to my eyes the incarnation of royal grace and style. She exudes kindness and yet remains just a bit aloof to keep me dreaming.
I can understand if that does not work for everyone, but for me, this mix of grace, confidence, style and slight aloofness is magic (like for Charlotte or Rosario of Bulgaria).
So yes, in total objectivity, I place Mary on my list :) .

Very beautifully said ! Well done ! I completely agree with you. :)

Cheers

In the poll for this thread, there are currently 15 votes for "other". Who were the other women that you picked?

i think that we should specify whether the royal lady is natural beauty or artificial beauty...

personally ...i perfer natural beauty...

wow, this is a tough one!
I voted for Rania, what a beauty! that said, there's a slew of gorgeous, if not just plain lovely faces in the royal circles, and not just these days. If anyone remembers, or has seen, pictures of Sweden's queen Silvia in her younger days, she was absolutely stunning. So here's my top 5:

1.Rania
2. queen Silvia in her younger days
3.jordan's queen Alia (hussain's wife before Noor)
4. Grace Kelly. How regal can one get?!
5. Belgian's queen paola in her younger days. A total babe.
6. OK, I was going to do 5! But has anyone seen pics of Tsaar Nic's daughters? Such beauties!

As for folks voting for letizia, sorry I'm sure she's a nice gal, but has anyone noticed that chin?! too pronounced, if we're talking straightforward beauty here. but yes, of course, it's all in the eye of the beholder, right?

Olga

HRH Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
HRH Princess Madeline of Sweden
HRH Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden

I would have to say Princess Grace, Crown Princess Mathilde and Princess Märtha Louise. Even though they are, in my opinion, all very beautiful women (externally), I think they posses the essence of true beauty - inner beauty - something which very hard to come across these days.

madonna23 said:
what do you mean natural/artificial??

natural means there's nothing added to that person's face to make her look better

artificial means that person has done surgery to her face to make her face look better

:eek:

Great choice, Hannelore! :) Do you have any pictures by any chance of her?
how about Olga, the daughter of the Russian tsar Nicholas? Does anyone have any pics?

Märtha Louise of Norway
Mary of Denmark
Madeleine of Sweden
Victoria of Sweden
Maxima of The Netherlands

yes, bigheadshrimp, but how in the world are we supposed to judge who's natural/artificial? most wealthy women get plastic surgery these days but sometimes its so discreet that its virtually impossible to tell who got it and who didn't. you can look at before and after pics but even then some people will say the change in looks is not plastic surgery but a loss in weight or better make-up or something like that...i think that unless the person comes right out and says they've had plastic surgery there's no way to tell if she has...unless, of course, in very very extreme cases but then, these people don't often look that beautiful anyway.

Top 3:

1. Queen Sonia
2. Queen Paola
3. Queen Sophia

Younger royals:
1. Princess Mette-Marit
2. Princess Letizia
3. Queen Rania

Thanks, Hannelore, for the links to the threads on Olga of Greece! Very interesting royal indeed!

My vote was HRH Caroline of Hannover

but my second vote would have been Charlotte Casiraghi then...

Rania, Grace, and Madeleine

Attachments

• DWF15-198920.jpg
    DWF15-198920.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 157
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 165
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom