Who's the most beautiful royal woman??

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Letizia of Spain

Votes: 58 12.1%
  • Rania of Jordan

Votes: 85 17.7%
  • Caroline of Hannover

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Diana of England

Votes: 37 7.7%
  • Grace of Monaco

Votes: 82 17.1%
  • Märtha-Louise of Norway

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • Mary of Denmark

Votes: 64 13.4%
  • Maxima of The Netherlands

Votes: 34 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 50 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

QRania

Commoner
City
Brazil
Country
Brazil
Who's the most beautiful royal woman in general??? For me is QR in first place, and Letizia second.:)

She's getting prettier everyday.... her old pics can confirm. This is one of my favs...

Attachments

• %23+4.jpg
    %23+4.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,210
For me Mathilde,she has the most natural beauty and the most harmonious features and great legs,second Mary,just natural and refreshing.

If we can put charlotte into the royal women so she tops my list with Mathilde :)

QRania said:
Who's the most beautiful royal woman in general??? For me is QR in first place, and Letizia second.:)

for me its queen noor - by far!

i think rania is really pretty, she is in first place for me. letizia is beautiful, the only problem with her is the nose. maxima was a beautiful lady with her straight long her as before, but she is now still beautiful. sophie of liechtenstein is so classy and elegant!

i find martha louise really sexy and beautiful.

from young royals, charlotte casiraghi, marie christine of austria, maria anunciata of liechtenstein and marie gabrielle, countess of nassau, are just gorgeous.

I adore Princess Mathilde, her face is full of joy and and beauty!!

If we could pick a royal from any time period, I would pick Princess Grace or Fawzia of Iran for their lovely featues and elegance.

Today I would pick Letizia because she comes across as very beautiful despite the fact that her clothes are not striking like Princess Mary's or Queen Rania's. I also like Lalla Meryem and her daughter Soukeina - both are pretty.

I like Queen Rania as well although she would be my pick for the "whole package." I like Rania's clothing, hair, make-up and overall presentation. If I were to judge her by beauty alone I would definately have her on my list but maybe after Letizia and Lalla Soukeina.

As far as the most beautiful royal woman I would say CP Mette-Marit. She is naturally beautiful (doesn't need all those accessories and make-up and *cough* surgeries) and she has a figure and her weight does not fluctuate. That is real beauty to me. And gosh did you see her in that gown for Olympyus's christening-wow! And she is pregnant! I have not seen another royal unashamedly show her pregnancy like MM did at that celebration. Way to go!

Do deceased royals count? Cz my vote would be for Princess Grace. Living royals: Grace's granddaughter, Charlotte.

if deceased royals are counted,I vote Princess Fawzia,and Princess Grace,and among royals right now I prefer Princesses Letizia,Madeleine & Noor Hamzah.

my prefer

1- C.P. Mary of Denmark
2- C.P. Mathilde of Belgium

1. Princess Grace
2. Princess Mathilde
3. Princess Mary
4. young Queen Paola

:( 1.Queen rania
2.princess Qhida talal:p

most beautiful...hm...i would say
1. Charlotte Casiraghi
2. Queen Rania [nowadays...i think she's alot better look now then when she was younger ^^]
3. Princess Mary she has this natural glow i love and great legs too haha
4. Princess Malthide
5. Princess Caroline [especially when she was young ^^]
6. Queen Paola in her youth

1. Queen Rania
2. Princess Mary of Denmark

oh and i forgot to mention 7. Princess Alexandra of Denmark beautiful both inside and out ^^

My choice would be mette marit, and Grace Kelly
both classic looking women.

Crownprincess Mary of Denmark.
Charlotte Casiraghi.
Princess Grace of Monaco
Queen Paola of Belgium in her youth.
Princess Leila Pahlavi of Iran
Princess Yasmine Pahlavi of Iran
Queen Alia of Jordan.
Princess Lalla Salma
Queen Fawzia of Iran
Princess Fawzia Latifa of Egypt
Queen Elisabeth of Hungary

Last edited:
1. Rania of Jordan
2. Haya of Jordan
3. Victoria of Sweden
4. Madeleine of Sweden
4. Mary of Denmark
5. Martha Louise of Denmark

Paola of Belgium.

But we should take 2 categories : with and without surgery. Surgery in beauty contest is like doping in sports... Cheating ;)

1.Rania of Jordan
2.Qhida Tala Of jordan
3.Victoria of sweden
4.princess Maxima
5.princess of Astoria

For me its has to be...

Princess Grace of Monaco

Queen Rania of Jordan

Princess Mary of Denmark

Madeleine of Sweden, and Charlotte Casiraghi :)

I would say Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, by far!

P Diana
P Haya of Jordan
Ms. Assma Assad (She is not royal) but she is so beautiful.
P. Vicotria

Princess Grace of Monaco

Princess Leila Pahlavi of Iran (she has a great, great skin!)

Queen Paola in her youth

Princess Tatjana of Liechstein

Oh, I forgot: Princess Madeleine of Sweden too! She's very pretty!

IMO beauty is what comes from the inside. I can clearly see that beauty in Martha Louise, MM & Maxima. They all get my votes. Now talking about beauty on the outside, Mary & Rania are definately front runners for me. Of course, total package, winner hands down is Paola, what a gem. What a looker in her younger days, grown older gracefully and raised her children to become wonderful representatives of their country.

it is really dificult to say who the most beautiful princess, but I have the same oppinion with Madonna 23, plus the exotic beauty looking of princess Alexandra of Denmark:) .
madonna23 said:
If we could pick a royal from any time period, I would pick Princess Grace or Fawzia of Iran for their lovely featues and elegance.
Today I would pick Letizia because she comes across as very beautiful despite the fact that her clothes are not striking like Princess Mary's or Queen Rania's. I also like Lalla Meryem and her daughter Soukeina - both are pretty.
I like Queen Rania as well although she would be my pick for the "whole package." I like Rania's clothing, hair, make-up and overall presentation. If I were to judge her by beauty alone I would definately have her on my list but maybe after Letizia and Lalla Soukeina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom