Who's the most beautiful royal woman??

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Letizia of Spain

Votes: 58 12.1%
  • Rania of Jordan

Votes: 85 17.7%
  • Caroline of Hannover

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Diana of England

Votes: 37 7.7%
  • Grace of Monaco

Votes: 82 17.1%
  • Märtha-Louise of Norway

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • Mary of Denmark

Votes: 64 13.4%
  • Maxima of The Netherlands

Votes: 34 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 50 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is no beauty - but she seems like a nice person.

Absolutely.

Last December I almost ran her down with my shopping cart in a Toys'R Us store north of Copenhagen. She was very gracious about it (more than I would likely have been if she had run me down....:rolleyes: )

What a great (and funy) recollection UserDane ;) :)

NO1.Princess Fawzia Of Egypt

For Eastern Royalty:
For me the number one royal beauty of all time has been Princess Fawzia of Egypt, who then became the Shabanou .The Princess has not been matched in beauty except by the speculative legend of Soraya's looks.
For the Occidental Royalty:
NO.2 Princess Grace of Monaco
and No.3:
Queen Sylvia of Sweden
are two great royal beauties I admire.
No.4 Princess Margaret

Last edited:
Her Highness Maharani Gayatri Devi,Rajmata Of Jaipur.

Notable among all royal beauties and listed in Vogue several times for her beauty and elegance was the Maharani Gayatri Devi who had a fragile beauty with classic features. I consider among the top beautiful royals of the world that has left echoes of her legend behind.

I know...I was joking about Princess Elisabeth. I'm sure she's a lovely person. I can't help but think that's what happens when you're parents are first cousins, though...

btsnyder said:
I know...I was joking about Princess Elisabeth. I'm sure she's a lovely person. I can't help but think that's what happens when you're parents are first cousins, though...

You know, I thought you may have been but I didn't want to suggest the possibility just incase I was wrong ;) :lol:

btsnyder said:
You're not the first one to say that ;) :)

Making fun about Princess Elisabeth

Have seen her quite often now f.e. on Mary´s and Frederik´s wedding. Is that right that she never married? I for myself am not pretty and I feel for people (specially women!) in our time only on beauty depending judgement of people´s character.
So please leave her alone. I think she shed many tears in her life....

Stefanie said:
Have seen her quite often now f.e. on Mary´s and Frederik´s wedding. Is that right that she never married? I for myself am not pretty and I feel for people (specially women!) in our time only on beauty depending judgement of people´s character.
No she has never married - and therefore she is the only one of Prins Knud's children who has kept her title.
I think she didn't marry because she wanted to keep her title; she lived together with the same (now deceased) man for many years and after that she has had at least one relationship which was mentioned in the media. I remember photos of her with a rather good-looking man; so obviously princess Elisabeth must have a lot of other things going for her. Nothing beats a good personality after all :)

Stefanie said:

I'm not certain as to who you refer, but I was in no way making fun of Princess Elisabeth and made that clear :)

Crown Princess Mary is beautiful to me inside and out. Her transition into royalty has appeared almost effortless.

Saturn said:
Princess Märta Louise is a beautiful woman, of course! the problem is that she's not a crown princess, and therefore she is not as prominent as other crown princesses.
I think so, too.

IMO Princess Märtha is very natural and beautiful. She has a stunning smile.

http://worldroots.com/brigitte/gifs33/freddenmark151.jpg
http://www.vg.no/bilder/edrum/1172353320641_824.jpg
http://www.vg.no/bilder/edrum/1172233372670_71.jpg

I think Märtha changed alot since she married Ari Behn and became a mum. She looks much more beautiful today.
:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom