Who is the most hardworking royal sibling?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is the most hardworking royal sibling?

• Infanta Elena of Spain

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Infanta Cristina of Spain

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Princess Stephanie

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Princess Caroline

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Prince Joachim of Denmark

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Prince Laurent of Belgium

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Prince Carl Phillip of Sweden

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Princess Madeleine of Sweden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 24 27.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennyllorac

Royal Highness
Country
United States
This poll is brought to you by crisiñaki:

The criteria is:
1. Royal duties
2. Work (if they do any)
3. Public disposition: are they close to their people or just appear everywhere, look pretty and then go?
4. Family life: do they balance their duties, work and family life (relationships, marriage, kids,etc) succesfully or just fail on them
5. The Princess Royal because her kids are adults now and she has a lot of time to spend on royal duties unlike the other candidates (with the exception of Carl Philip)

This poll will close in 30 days. If you choose other, please state who and why.

Last edited:
I voted for Princess Stephanie of Monaco because I think that she suits perfectly all the criterias. She is one Royal, who takes seriously every bit of duty, laid upon her, whether it is openning of the Circus or visiting orphanages. She never showes up just to view the pretty Valentione or Chanel dress, get attention and then just leave, she's really working and working hard.
Stephanie is also a great mother, which could be difficult for anyone but her, considering all the duties she is taking, and difficult personal life.

I also voted for Stephanie, she is an incredible hard working woman, a good mother and even after very difficult times, she has been able to go ahead.

I voted for Princess Caroline
She's Incredible strong hardwoking and smart woman;)
Go Caro

Caroline also has my vote because she seems to have a real sense of duty and affection for Monaco and wants to help the nation as much as she can. At the same time she seems a very devoted mother as well. (And she's also very elegant and stylish!:) )

Caroline has done alot of princess' duties since her mother passed away and she is still busy and seems to work hard in it.

i for one voted other having Martha Louise of Norway in mind. i think she's an exceptional representative of her country, interested in it's traditions and has published a book. for me she's a hard-working loving mother who deserves the recognition.

I voted for 'Others' since I would give my vote to Princess Margriet of Holland. I have only recently 'discovered' her but from what I have read she has always been a real support to her sister queen Beatrix. And then I must admit that I was immediately taken with her from pictures of her. She gives the impression of being a very nice person.

Thanks Enyllorac for the poll;)
I voted for Infanta Cristina because she makes a very good balance between family life, work and royal duties
And please if you vote for other then you should explain who and why. Thanks

I also voted 'other'. I think Margriet of the Netherlands is and has been the most hardworking royal sibling. She does a lot of good work, helps the queen where she can and she has a lot of charities she's involved in. Maybe she doesn't have any children to look after anymore, but she already did a lot of interesting and important things when her four boys where still little. :)

I Think Prince Harry is really trying to get rid of his rebel Playboy image :)

My vote is for other - Princess Anne. She is one of the hardest-working British royals; she is very professional; she has been very helpful in her many causes; she is very mindful of her roles and responsibilities; she is regal, yet down-to-earth; and she appears to have a good relationship with her children.

My second choice would be Princess Caroline for the hard work she has undertaken as "unofficial" first lady of Monaco (my apologies if I erred calling her "unofficial" - I did so because she wasn't the spouse of the ruling sovereign prince). She is a strong and courageous woman and has down so much for her country despite the sufferings she has been dealt with. In addition to handling her many responsibiltities, she has been a devoted mother and supportive sister/daughter to Albert and Rainier.

Last edited:
i vote Prince Carl Philip of Sweden because he work hard like his big sister CP Victoria

Princess Benedikte; she is a great asset to Her Majesty and Denmark

My vote goes to Princess Caroline. She has taken many duties since her mother´s death and she tries hard to give a good impresion of Monaco. I think she is a strong woman and a good mother of 4 children (Well only one is under 18 years old).

The second place is definitly for Stephanie. She is very close to the people and has many duties. I think that she´s changed on the last years and seems more down to the earth . btw she has 3 children.

laduchesse said:
My vote is for other - Princess Anne. She is one of the hardest-working British royals; she is very professional; she has been very helpful in her many causes; she is very mindful of her roles and responsibilities; she is regal, yet down-to-earth; and she appears to have a good relationship with her children.

I also voted for Anne (Other)....she isn't flashy but she does work very hard and earn her keep.

It is a shame Maxima is not on the list, I will say Maxima because the great labor she's doing with the Microcredits, so important to the poor people and the woman; she have had two kids in a short time period, she's always smiling and with a great public attitute, she sticks to the protocole being herself, she love an is loved by her in-laws, even when the fashion in her country is a little bit shoking to my taste I have to say she's always appropiated; she's sweet, with a nice Curriculum, is at least trilingual (spanish, english and her husband and new country tongue); and that big smile is the best presentation card the monarchy can have right now, everybody likes Maxima; so I casted my vote as "Other".

Last edited:
why isn't the dutch royal siblings included in the poll?

apart from Maxima, Laurentien must be one of the most hardworking dutch royals. If Maxima is great in microcredit, then Laurentien is the jewel for illeteracy.
she has done incredible job in fighting for illeteracy in her country.. and she deserves my admiration..

purple_platinum said:
why isn't the dutch royal siblings included in the poll?

apart from Maxima, Laurentien must be one of the most hardworking dutch royals. If Maxima is great in microcredit, then Laurentien is the jewel for illeteracy.
she has done incredible job in fighting for illeteracy in her country.. and she deserves my admiration..

I agree with you, but she isn't included in the poll because she's an in-law, here is only the blood related family, specifically siblings.;)

crisiñaki said:
I agree with you, but she isn't included in the poll because she's an in-law, here is only the blood related family, specifically siblings.;)

ok.. i get it now.. ;)

what about Princess Astrid of Belgium.. we see her on official engagements more than Prince Laurent, and this is despite she's a mother of 5 children.
and Princess Martha Louise is not included as well because she's no longer in the royal house, right?
what about the siblings of Prince Charles? the Princess Royal, Duke of York, Earl of Wessex? i agree there's not a lot of publicity around their works, but looking at their agenda... oh wow... you'll not believe how busy and hardworking they are.. :)

purple_platinum said:
ok.. i get it now.. ;)

what about Princess Astrid of Belgium.. we see her on official engagements more than Prince Laurent, and this is despite she's a mother of 5 children.
and Princess Martha Louise is not included as well because she's no longer in the royal house, right?
what about the siblings of Prince Charles? the Princess Royal, Duke of York, Earl of Wessex? i agree there's not a lot of publicity around their works, but looking at their agenda... oh wow... you'll not believe how busy and hardworking they are.. :)

I took more interest in the younger generations, those who have youngest kids and that's why I didn't put Princess Royal, Duke of York, or Astrid even if they do a lot of hard work Even if I think this would be the first poll in which the "other" option is gonna win.:D

And about the Earl of Wessex, well, his wife does more work than him, so...

Prince Joachim of Denmark

Non of the above I am afraid.

IMO Princess Anne (of GB) is the most hardworking royal and she has been this way consistently for many years. :cool:

I voted for Stephanie as well ....
...you go girl ....

i voted "other" because I think princess Astrid from Belgium deserves the "title" from most hard working royal sibling. She's always visiting something in Belgium and she has 5 children.

I also voted for Princess Caroline. She is a great representative for Monaco and a great mom to her kids...

melissajames said:
Non of the above I am afraid.

IMO Princess Anne (of GB) is the most hardworking royal and she has been this way consistently for many years. :cool:

Well, she certainly deserves to be called one of the most hard-working Royals ever. I always admired and admire her greatly, not least for her hardworking.

purple_platinum said:

I totally agree, p_p, which is why I voted "other".

Janet

SpiffyBallerina said:
Prince Friso. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA. ;)
Spiffy, you just made me laugh out loud. That's just too funny. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom