Who Is Pregnant In The Royal Circle Part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pollyemma said:
hmmm...laurentien and mabel's babies are due the same month. i wonder if they'll have a double baptism???

and the baptism gown wont be an issue as Mabel has evidently commissioned a new one for her spawn.

It wouldn't be the first time for the practical Dutch RF. I recall seeing pictures of a double baptism for one of CP Beatrix's sons with one of Princess Margriet's sons. I mean, it makes sense to double up.:D

SpiffyBallerina said:
It wouldn't be the first time for the practical Dutch RF. I recall seeing pictures of a double baptism for one of CP Beatrix's sons with one of Princess Margriet's sons. I mean, it makes sense to double up.:D

Yeah, it was Prince Constantijn and Prince Bernhard Jr.'s baptism in 1970.

Awaiting for confirmation, but we can add to the list Clotilde of Savoy (summer 2006).

Another year of the next (smaller) royal baby-boom:D

CLotilde is confirmed.
by the way can we also indicate the number of children each royal has (not counting the fetus!) beside the estimated due date?

nilah said:
Princess Caroline is pregnant again.

That is only a rumour and not confirmed officially yet by either the royal court of Monaco or representatives of Caroline and Ernst Hannover.

This thread is for confirmed pregnancies.

Duchess Fleur of Wurttemberg and Mortiz Graf von Goeb are having their second child in march, it will be a baby girl

hvn2299 said:
Duchess Fleur of Wurttemberg and Mortiz Graf von Goeb are having their second child in march, it will be a baby girl

What is your source please?

It was posted in the Luxembourg forum that Tessy Anthony had a boy named Gabriel today.

here is the article by wort.lu on the birth of gabriel: http://www.wort.lu/articles/5111343.html

a poster in the luxembourg forum translated a bit of it there, saying that there won't be any official photo, that the baby was born in a private clinic of luxembourg and that he most likely will have the surname anthony. he won't be in the line of the succesion throne.

Countess Fleur of Württemberg had a baby girl,Flaminia on February 25th
source: milo at celeb kids

hvn2299 said:
Countess Fleur of Württemberg had a baby girl,Flaminia on February 25th
source: milo at celeb kids

Is Flaminia a family name? For give me, but I can't help but think of the word "phlegm"...:p

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question, but how did the rumor that Princess Caroline was pregnant again come about? I know there were some supposed vacation pictures that brought about the speculation but I was curious how the press came up with it. I couldn't find the pics in question when I looked for them, either. I was just reading the February issue of Majesty which brought up the rumor and being in the states my news is a little 'behind' sometimes. I was just curious about it since obviously it wasn't true.

moosey60 said:
Is Flaminia a family name? For give me, but I can't help but think of the word "phlegm"...:p

It's a first name coming for latin.

does anyone know what Earl Spencer and his wife Caroline had and when??

hvn2299 said:
does anyone know what Earl Spencer and his wife Caroline had and when??
Actually, the baby should be born in March. That was at least published when the pregnancy was announced last October.

In early January or so Hello/Hola published photographs of the couple being in Spain and a baby belly could not really be seen ... It might be possible that she had a miscarriage, but that is, of course, not for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom