Who Is Pregnant In The Royal Circle Part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Victoria of Bourbon-Two Sicilias is expecting her first child (not sure of the due date)

Victory of Borbón- the Two Sicilies already had to her son more or less a month ago. And on the one of Barbara Cano , I have still not read it in any Spanish magazine, had his first son in November, so if she is pregnant again she is very fast. And as far as María Margarita Vargas, Hola! of this week says that according to sources of the family the news is not certain.

lula said:
Victory of Borbón- the Two Sicilies already had to her son more or less a month ago. And on the one of Barbara Cano , I have still not read it in any Spanish magazine, had his first son in November, so if she is pregnant again she is very fast. And as far as María Margarita Vargas, Hola! of this week says that according to sources of the family the news is not certain.

I can say about Maria Margarita de Borbon that a man working with Luis Alfonso said to a very good friend to mine that LA said him that at the end of the year, the family would be bigger.

samitude said:
There have been several royal twins. Guillaume and Sybilla of Luxembourg have twins that were born in 2000. Queen Beatrix's sister, Princess Irene, has twins born in 1972. Former Grand Duke Jean and Former Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte of Luxembourg have twins born in 1957. These are just a few examples. I know there are more.

Princesses Aisha and Zein of Jordan are twins. Their brother Feisal also has twin daughters.

Alisa said:
One off and another one to add. Based on this photograph I guess it's safe to say that Princess Marie of Liechtenstein is expecting her 2nd child.

Larger version of the pic.
According to it, I would say she is around 5 months pregnant. She ought give birth mid-late september, IMO.

June 2005: birth expected of the first child of Beltrán Gómez-Acebo y Borbón and Laura Ponte
July 2005: birth expected of the first child (a girl) together of Lambros Milona and Princess Lilly zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg
August 2005: birth expected of the first child of Philipp Haug and Countess Bettina Bernadotte af Wisborg
August 2005: birth expected of the third child of Carlos Morales Quintana and Princess Alexia of Greece
October 2005: birth expected of the third child of the Duke and Duchess of Brabant
October 2005: birth expected of the first child of Prince Ali and Princess Rym of Jordan
Late October 2005: birth expected of the first child of Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
November 2005: birth expected of the first child of the Prince of Asturias and Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano
Early December 2005: birth expected of the second child of Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway
2005: birth expected of the second child of Prince Constantin and Princess Marie of Liechtenstein
End of 2005: birth expected of the second child of Bruno Gómez-Acebo and Bárbara Cano
January 2006: birth expected of the second and third child (twins) of Prince Laurent and Princess Claire of Belgium

hilal said:
June 2005: birth expected of the first child of BeTRFán Gómez-Acebo y Borbón and Laura Ponte
July 2005: birth expected of the first child (a girl) together of Lambros Milona and Princess Lilly zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg
August 2005: birth expected of the first child of Philipp Haug and Countess Bettina Bernadotte af Wisborg
August 2005: birth expected of the third child of Carlos Morales Quintana and Princess Alexia of Greece
October 2005: birth expected of the third child of the Duke and Duchess of Brabant
October 2005: birth expected of the first child of Prince Ali and Princess Rym of Jordan
Late October 2005: birth expected of the first child of Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
November 2005: birth expected of the first child of the Prince of Asturias and Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano
Early December 2005: birth expected of the second child of Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway
2005: birth expected of the second child of Prince Constantin and Princess Marie of Liechtenstein
End of 2005: birth expected of the second child of Bruno Gómez-Acebo and Bárbara Cano
January 2006: birth expected of the second and third child (twins) of Prince Laurent and Princess Claire of Belgium

Laura Ponte gave birth to a boy already last week on July 1, 2005. His name is Luis Felipe~!!

So a new list:

• Princess Lilly zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (July 2005)
  • Countess Bettina Bernadotte af Wisborg (August 2005)
  • Princess Alexia of Greece (August 2005)
  • Duchess Elizabeth of Bavaria (August 2005)
  • Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium (October 2005)
  • Crown Princess Mary of Denmark (October 2005)
  • Princess Rym of Jordan (October 2005)
  • Letizia, Princess of Asturias (November 2005)
  • Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway (December 2005)
  • Princess Marie of Liechtenstein (2005)
  • Barbara Cano (Gomez-Acebo) (December 2005)
  • Princess Claire of Beligum (January 2006) TWINS!!!!!!!

Last edited:
samitude said:
There have been several royal twins. Guillaume and Sybilla of Luxembourg have twins that were born in 2000. Queen Beatrix's sister, Princess Irene, has twins born in 1972. Former Grand Duke Jean and Former Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte of Luxembourg have twins born in 1957. These are just a few examples. I know there are more.

Crown Prince Alexander of Yugoslavia has twin sons, Alexander and Philip.

Countess Bettina gave birth to her first child,a son Emil Gustaf on July 19th 2005 at 07.55 in Constanz,Germany.

New list:

• Princess Alexia of Greece (August 2005)
  • Princess Claire of Beligum (January 2006) TWINS!!!!!

liv said:
Countess Bettina gave birth to her first child,a son Emil Gustaf on July 19th 2005 at 07.55 in Constanz,Germany.

Congratulations to Bettina and her husband. Emil Gustaf, two good Bernadotte names there!

What about Lily?Did she already give birth to her baby?

Alexia of Greece gave birth today to a son, Carlos, at the Clinica Teknon in Barcelona. So the new list is:
  • Princess Claire of Belgium (January 2006) TWINS!!!!!

http://es.celebrities.yahoo.com/050802/159/472uz.html

The prince Constantino of Liechtenstein and his) wife, the princess Maria, have been parents of their second son, a born girl last July 23 in Vienna, according to a published communique this Tuesday for the princely family in Vaduz.
The happy parents, it indicates the communique, have decided to call their daughter Georgina (Gina) Maximiliana Tatiana Maria.

The prince 33-year-old Constantino of age, is the third son of the prince Hans-Adam of Liechtenstein, and is a father already of a child, two-year-old Moritz of age.

The newspaper today claim that Sophie, The Countess of Wessex is 12 weeks pregnant but Buckingham has not announced officially yet.I hope they will in the next few weeks.So i think maybe the baby would be born around February next year.

Last edited:
HMQueenElizabethII said:
The newspaper today claim that Sophie, The Countess of Wessex is 12 weeks pregnant but Buckingham has not announced officially yet.I hope they will in the next few weeks.So i think maybe the baby would be born around February next year.
I hope and belive that Sophie is pregnant and if she is i just hop all comes to do fine with her and the baby (after her miscarige and Louise).

Princess Lilly zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg had her second child, daughter Lana, at Munich on 2 August.
It's her first child together with husband Lambros James Milona. She also has a son, Heinrich Donatus, from her first marriage with Prince Alexander zu Schaumburg-Lippe.

The new list:

Duchess Elizabeth of Bavaria (August 2005)
Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium (October 2005)
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark (October 2005)
Princess Rym of Jordan (October 2005)
Letizia, Princess of Asturias (November 2005)
Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway (December 2005)
Barbara Cano (Gomez-Acebo) (December 2005)
Princess Claire of Belgium (January 2006) TWINS!!!!!

the daily mirror confirms that sophie of wessex is pregnant

carlota said:
the daily mirror confirms that sophie of wessex is pregnant

Yes,carlota although Buckingham Palace not announces yet but i'm sure it's true and it's really wonderful news.Congrats Their Royal Highnesses and the family.

I think Sophie is pregnant, but you cant be to sure before the Palace has announces it.. So it just to wait and see.

I did wonder about Sophie when I saw the pictures from the end of war commemorations?

Until it has been confirmed by the Palace, it is surely not very reliable news? The Daily Mirror is a bit gossipy, is it not?

I would very much like for it to be true, but with Sophie's history, I think that if it is true, they'll wait until fairly long into the pregnancy to announce, just so that they're sure.

Operation Big drumWhile most of the famous ones they sharpen his tipines to be the stars of the beach, others have scored in fashion premother with more or less success. Letizia, you have competition!

famosas1070.jpg
The Letizia effect is making damage in the pink panorama, and or the famous ones are counted almost by tens that shine east big drum summer, or it is rumored that or they have made the duties to have it. And it is that, although with these temperatures of infarct a world costs to bear the pregnancy... everything is to share a cover with the princess of Asturias!

Models and princess
The last one in rising the cart of the pregnant women has been Sea Flowers, following the passages of other beautiful models just paridas like Sea Saura and Laura Ponte, and one that is to point, the German Heidi Klum. Some malpensados say that it has announced it so soon (as soon as is of two months) to compete in importance with the news of the wedding of his ex- ones, Cayetano Martinez de Irujo. Things of honrilla social...
Letizia Ortiz is not the only woman of the royalty that waits for anxious the visit of the stork. Weeks before it gives to light the heir of the Spanish throne, Mary Donaldson, the wife of prince Federico, will do the own thing with the one of Denmark. Two months later she will be without pair Mette-Marit that has in its arms to his third son, the second of his husband, Haakon of Norway. And although she does not have real blood, by his position of honor in the jet Seth we included in this section to Anita Aznar, who already has declared: "another boy Comes, will be born in December and, possibly, he will be called like Pope '".
Other than yes is princess - but the pop one also it leaves accounts before year end. Britney Spears takes its pregnancy (it is rumored that of twins) with simplicity and elegance who characterize it, like we can appreciate in the image in which it leaves a car. A Spanish VIP that copies look to him in spite of the evident differences is Raquel Mosquera. The one of its declining belly has so little credibility that occurs by fact that the Mrs. of Anikpe arranges itself to undertake new tour televising to clarify the embarrassing situation.

Tele, of childbirth
From pregnancy of Ana Pink Quintana, small screen has suffered baby boom of that still they are to operate Alicia Senovilla respectively and Brown the Carmen fellow member, who will be shortly mothers of a girl and a boy.
In Hollywood they do not remain either back. To her 47 springs, the actress Holly Hunter has confirmed who will be mother for the first time and who, in addition, will have binoculars. With 14 years less, Jeniffer Garner, just married with Horseradish tree Affleck, waits for impatient the arrival of its sprout. Enhorabuena to all!

The end of the count down
August: Heidi Klum, Alicia Senovilla
September: Brown Carmen
October: Mary Donaldson
November: Letizia Ortiz, Jennifer Garner
December: Holly Hunter, Britney Spears, Raquel Mosquera, Ana Aznar
January: Mette-Marit
February: Sea Flowers

They are rumors, are rumors...
We need the test of ' predictor', but there are other famous ones that could have made a encarguito to Paris. One of them, Rosary, who after his recent abortion, has not confirmed that waits for a son of Pedro Lazaga, with who yes knows that she can marry shortly. In the international plane, and once discarded Carlota of Monaco (to the poor woman they do not pardon a minimum to him michelín), it does not finish materializing the rumor that concerns to Demi Moore, as its wedding with Ashton Kutcher is not materialized either. The same Lopez happens to him to Jeniffer: the ' pump latiná shines flat belly although they insist on which it waits for a son of Marc Anthony. More recent they are the information which they aim at that Angelina Jolie, that finishes adopting a girl, could successfully have made the duties with Brad Pitt. Perhaps another guaperas, Jude Law, wait for their first son of Sienna Miller, just now that has recognized to have been unfaithful and addict sex. Slight Pope '...

http://www.teleindiscreta.wanadoo.es/teleindiscreta/reportajes/93109.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom