Who Is Pregnant In The Royal Circle

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey....i really want to see Princess Alexandra of Denmark gives birth to a baby girl....i think the little princess would be very adorable...and cute...~.~

Is this still the list?
  • Princess Sibilla of Luxembourg (July)
  • Crown Princess Pavlos of Greece (September)
  • Duchess Fleur of Wurttemberg (October)

Originally posted by Josefine@Jun 30th, 2004 - 8:53 am
crown princess marie chantal of greece, isn't it? :p

I do not think she is a princess in her own right ask at the greek forum

Originally posted by Josefine@Jul 26th, 2004 - 10:01 am
has Princess Sibilla given birth yet?
Yes, to a baby boy, Jean, André, Guillaume, Marie Gabriel, Marc d'Aviano of Nassau on 13/07/2004!!

Yeah, but then again, both Letizia and Mary have been rumored to be pregnant since their wedding days! :p
I hope the rumors are true though! It would be so nice! :flower:

-Kathleen

Originally posted by SpiffyBallerina@Jul 26th, 2004 - 8:13 pm
Yeah, but then again, both Letizia and Mary have been rumored to be pregnant since their wedding days! :p
I hope the rumors are true though! It would be so nice! :flower:

-Kathleen
are you serious about 2 Crown Princess Mary of Denmark and Crown Letizia of Austria to have expection of first baby! without annoucement at palaces! im sures i read weeks ago about Crown Princess Maxima also expecting second baby too! in hello articles she been carrying another baby! like my cousin who had also have another baby! i cant believe to have another baby! i really shock!

Sara Boyce

I hope that Countess Sophie Wessex can have more children but Louise is having a problem with her eyes. :(

today they said that maybe letizia is expecting TWINS! :wacko: :shock:

Originally posted by carlota@Jul 27th, 2004 - 12:02 pm
today they said that maybe letizia is expecting TWINS! :wacko: :shock:
Well, that means it's summer, and they haven't anything to say.

I think also that Princces Claire will be pregnant soon . :innocent:

I forgot to tell this. On the Belgium tv they told that Princces Astrid of Belgium has been to the hospital because she had a ectopic pregnancy . :( 4 days she stayed at the hospital . It was 3 weeks before the national Day

Originally posted by Windsorfan@Jul 27th, 2004 - 8:33 am
I hope that Countess Sophie Wessex can have more children but Louise is having a problem with her eyes. :(
i dont think so!

Countess of Wessex cant have another baby because she had loose blood in Operation during giving birth her daughter who is 4lbs last year! if she would able to another baby im not sure! if she would died in operation! but her baby daughter had problems with eyes during Countess of Wessex become pregnant.

Sara Boyce

Originally posted by Emilia@Aug 5th, 2004 - 4:00 pm
I forgot to tell this. On the Belgium tv they told that Princces Astrid of Belgium has been to the hospital because she had a ectopic pregnancy . :( 4 days she stayed at the hospital . It was 3 weeks before the national Day
oh really!

i never knew it she wanted more children! oh wow!

Sara Boyce

Originally posted by Emilia@Aug 5th, 2004 - 5:00 pm
No! In the Belgium forum this was said in regards to Princess Astrid:

Princess Astrid of Belgium in Hospital!

The Princess was admitted at the St-Pieters Hospital in Brussels on Saturday for "a little chirurgical manipulation", which has already taken place. No specific details were provided on the kind of manipulation.
The King and Queen visited their daughter.
Princess Astrid will leave the hospital within the following days.

It was not an ectopic pregnancy.

That was my first thought as to what it could be...Which would explain why certain details were not released.

Originally posted by Alisa@Aug 5th, 2004 - 8:35 pm

That was my first thought as to what it could be...Which would explain why certain details were not released.
Why wouldn't the royal court confirm that Astrid had had an ectopic pregnancy?

The British royal court confirmed Sophie's ectopic pregnancy. And when Elena suffered a miscarriage, the Spanish royal court confirmed this, too.

Originally posted by Genevieve+Aug 5th, 2004 - 7:11 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Genevieve @ Aug 5th, 2004 - 7:11 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Emilia@Aug 5th, 2004 - 5:00 pm
I forgot to tell this. On the Belgium tv they told that Princces Astrid of Belgium has been to the hospital because she had a ectopic pregnancy . :( 4 days she stayed at the hospital . It was 3 weeks  before the national Day
No! In the Belgium forum this was said in regards to Princess Astrid:

Princess Astrid of Belgium in Hospital!

The Princess was admitted at the St-Pieters Hospital in Brussels on Saturday for "a little chirurgical manipulation", which has already taken place. No specific details were provided on the kind of manipulation.
The King and Queen visited their daughter.
Princess Astrid will leave the hospital within the following days.

It was not an ectopic pregnancy. [/b][/quote]
OH DAMN IT!

im wishes she would have another baby!

Sara Boyce

as reported by Jelka Princess Sibilla of Luxembourg has given birt to a baby boy, Jean André Guillaume Marie Gabriel Marc d'Aviano of Nassau on 13/07/2004

the list is small but still
  • Duchess Fleur of Wurttemberg (October)
as I said before this thread is only about the known mothers and fathers to be.

Wow! This thread is way too long. 15 pages. It is now closed. Please see part two for this thread. Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom