Which royal child(ren) do you want to see more?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

principessa

Heir Apparent
City
Schweinfurt
Country
Germany
For me: Lady Louise Windsor and Viscount Severn, the Liechtenstein-children and twin Princes Aymeric and Nicolas of Belgium.

i would love to see the wonderful oranje-team , Amalia ,Alexia ,and Ariane they are my favorite royal children . they are the cutest royal children in the world !

The triple A ofcourse. Beautiful children, always happy, smiling and waving. I just can't get over them, they're the cutest.

:previous:
The Twins from belgium of course, Princess Maria-Laura and Amedeo of Belgium as well. I think also Countess Ingrid and Count Richard, Princess Alexandra of Denmarks two children :flowers:

I would like to see more of the Earl and Countess of Wessex's children - Lady Louise looks so much like her grandmother.

I'd like to see more of the little Asturias girls Leonore & Sophia. Thy're so cute and they aren't out in public very much.

All the Danish royal kids,especially Christian,Isabella and the Little Prince.

All of them :flowers:
But especially Leonor and Sofia. They are the most beautiful girls to me and we don´t see them so often...

Leonor and Sofia. I mean little Leo is our future queen and we barely see her.

Lady Louse and Viscount Severn Master Albert Windsor and The Baron Culloden

Definitely Count Richard and Countess Ingrid, also Prince Christian, Princess Isabella, Infanta Leonor, Infanta Sofia and the Belgian Royal children :)

princess Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre magnus and Catharina Amalia too

It's so hard to choose!! All the royal children are so cute!!
Here are my choices:
Leonor
Sofia
Christian
Isabella
Catharina-Amalia

Our little Belgian ones, Mathilde's and Claire's children and Mette-Marit's !
I really love Sofia from Spain and Alexia from Holland !

The Ducruets from Monaco (Louis and Pauline) and their non royal sister, Camille.

They may be getting "older" but still...it'd be nice to see them more.

I´d like ro see infanta Cristina´s children: Juan, Pablo, Miguel and Irene and Princess Alexia´s children: Arrieta, Anna-Maria, Carlos Jr. and Amelia.

I would like to see Louise and James more often, even as the twins of Belgium and the four from Cristina. Also the two Japanese, Aiko and Hisahito. And I cant forget the triple A of course.

I would love to see more of Lady Louise and Viscount Severn
I know he isn't considered Royal but I would like to see more of Marius, along with his royal siblings
The three Princess A's and Princess Alexandra of Hanover

Lady Louise and Viscount Severn.... we don't see enough of them !

The Greek royal children both the the CP couple and Princess Alexia's children. I think since we rarely see them in public the curiosity is strongerst. Also, Prince Edward's kids as well. Actually I love children so I enjoy seeing all of the royal kids lol.

I'd love to see Louise and James more often. Also the Spanish Infantas.
But on the other hand I'm happy for them that they aren't that much in the spotlight.

Princess Elisabeth of Belgium
Princess Aiko of Japan
Prince Alfons of Liechtenstein
Marius Borg Hoiby (I know he's not officially royal but still..)

CP Haakon and CP Mette-Marit's children
Princee Märtha Louise and Ari Behn's daughters
CP Felipe and CP Letizia's daughters

I like Edward and Sophie so it would be lovely to see more of them and their adorable family! BUT,it's also lovely that the children are being allowed to enjoy a relatively normal childhood so that's the most important thing!!

Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine of Denmark
Princess Amalia of Luxembourg

Last edited by a moderator:
Both the spanish girls, princess Charlotte, prince Sverre of Norway and the dutch girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom