Which Royal are you?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a funny quizz! I'm also a Queen! :) ... but the better is that the woman of the pic is Eleanor of Aquitaine, my fave royal of all times :D

Eleanor of Aquitane? is she the woman in that pic? what is she famous for? ^__^

Eleanor lived in the 12th century. She was the richest French heiress, being the daughter of the Duke of Aquitaine (the southwest part of France, more or less).She is famous for many things, she was Queen twice, by marrying first the King of France Louis VII; then after a separation, the future King of England Henry Plantagenet, Count of Anjou.She also was a brilliant and intelligent woman, loving and protecting arts and litterature. One of his sons was Richard Lionheart.
She died aged 80, very old for her time.

hillary_nugent said:
Eleanor of Aquitane? is she the woman in that pic? what is she famous for? ^__^
She was a French queen then she became queen of England after she divorced her French King. She is mother of king Richard the lion heart:)

Good quiz. Not surprisingly, I became a courtier. Idealistic and romantic, it said.

I'm beginning to wonder if this website offers any different results! I took the test three times with different answers each time, and every time I came up as a Queen!

Britters said:
I'm beginning to wonder if this website offers any different results! I took the test three times with different answers each time, and every time I came up as a Queen!
It does. I came up as a Baroness

You are a Queen!​
Beautiful, Wise, Strong
Righteous, Commanding, Humble

You are the beautiful and compassionate Queen. You are the epitomy of what every woman should be. You are confident, bold, aggressive, smart, womanly and feminine. You know the right thing to do and do it. You command respect and earn praise. You are moral and loving. In times of trouble, you draw strength from within, and are a source of strength for others.

:D

I am also a Queen

queen1.jpg

:)

Although I must admit, I like the title of "Duchess" or "Lady" alot better.:)

princessvalondra said:
You are a Queen!​

Beautiful, Wise, Strong
Righteous, Commanding, Humble

You are the beautiful and compassionate Queen. You are the epitomy of what every woman should be. You are confident, bold, aggressive, smart, womanly and feminine. You know the right thing to do and do it. You command respect and earn praise. You are moral and loving. In times of trouble, you draw strength from within, and are a source of strength for others.

:D
I had the same result. I'll take a promotion in rank any day!;)

Thank you hillary, this quiz is fantastic!!!! And very funny!!

I'm a Countess!!! :)

Great link! Thanks. Would you mind if I post it on another royal board I visit? I am a Baroness:
baroness1.jpg

You are a Baroness!
Spirited, Captivating, Stunning!

You are a woman of worldly wisdom and experience. You are sensitive, protective (maybe even motherly), you are highly respected and praised. Your gentility and grace always shine through. You have a very beautiful moral nature that defines who you are. You are a woman others seek to befriend and they would never want to cross you.

I am a Princess:)

princess1.jpg

You are a Princess!
Lovely, Innocent, Charming!

As a Princess you recognize there is so much about the world you need to learn. You may sometimes be naive but other times you are wise beyond your years! You are sharp, observant, joyous, and interested in your own personal growth. You have a very caring heart, and are a sweet and beautiful woman.

Thanx hillary for the quiz!!

I'm a princess.

Thanks for the quiz Hillary, it's really fun. :)

I'm a queen. I took the one for the guys and came out a courtier. :D

Jo said:
I'm a queen. I took the one for the guys and came out a courtier. :D
Good idea. :p I took the guys one and came out a Duke.

"You are a Duke!
Honourable, Courageous, Just!
You are the voice of reason against tyranny, a leader among men, and you fight for what is right. "

I don't think that is really me, but oh well; it's meant to be for a guy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom