Which princess are you?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YOUR CROWN PRINCESS PERSONALITY IS:

CROWN PRINCESS MATHILDE OF BELGIUM

Like Crown Princess Mathilde, the aristocratic daughter of a count and countess, you are nothing less than poised regardless of the situation. Elegant in both dress and demeanor, you were born to mix in royal circles, where your interests - and aspirations - are a seamless match.

Excellent. Mathilde is one of my favorite princesses.

CROWN PRINCESS LETIZIA OF SPAIN

Like the former TV journalist, who has covered stories all over the world, you know exactly what you want and are always picture perfect. Ambitious and cosmopolitan, you're a perfectionist with an inquisitive spirit - apparently just what you would need to land yourself a Spanish prince.

Like the former TV journalist, who has covered stories all over the world, you know exactly what you want and are always picture perfect. Ambitious and cosmopolitan, you're a perfectionist with an inquisitive spirit - apparently just what you would need to land yourself a Spanish prince.

Like Crown Princess Mathilde, the aristocratic daughter of a count and countess, you are nothing less than poised regardless of the situation. Elegant in both dress and demeanour, you were born to mix in royal circles, where your interests - and aspirations - are a seamless match.

I'm pleased, because Mathilde is truly a lovely person.

Like Crown Princess Mathilde, the aristocratic daughter of a count and countess, you are nothing less than poised regardless of the situation. Elegant in both dress and demeanour, you were born to mix in royal circles, where your interests - and aspirations - are a seamless match.

nice quizz

I am surprised I also am the "Crown Princess Mathilde" kind :flowers:

Crown Princess Letizia of Spain for me :flowers:
The description was accurate,one objection only:I don't need a Spanish Prince.A Greek one would be perfect...;)

Mine is:

Like Crown Princess Mathilde, the aristocratic daughter of a count and countess, you are nothing less than poised regardless of the situation. Elegant in both dress and demeanour, you were born to mix in royal circles, where your interests - and aspirations - are a seamless match

MYCROWN PRINCESS PERSONALITY IS:

CROWN PRINCESS LETIZIA OF SPAIN:wub:

i am princesse who love princesse j aime rachel of spain .

princesse raquel j aime is my teacher of spanish in 1998 she teash me only childish spanish for 4 months .

Like the former TV journalist, who has covered stories all over the world, you know exactly what you want and are always picture perfect. Ambitious and cosmopolitan, you're a perfectionist with an inquisitive spirit - apparently just what you would need to land yourself a Spanish prince. <or one from Luxembourg like Prince Guillaume or Felix :wub::whistling:

i am jacobian hassan the second mosque princesse i have done pelgrimige in my 22 years old on time with the prophet mohamed as i read coran .

CROWN PRINCESS MARY OF DENMARK

Like the Aussie-born princess, who met her prince at a local pub, you are romantic and down-to-earth. Unpretentious and unassuming, you can win anyone over by letting your charm speak for itself. And when it comes to taking on royal duties, you would jump into everything - from donning traditional costume to greeting the public - with humour and aplomb.

I´m Letizia too.:lol:
Well, these text describes me, but I´m surprised: there are too many Letizias!!!!
Howhever it isn´t bad: I think that it´s because we are very similars, isn´t it??:wub::whistling:

I'm verry happy, we have a great crown princess !

Like the Aussie-born princess, who met her prince at a local pub, you are romantic and down-to-earth. Unpretentious and unassuming, you can win anyone over by letting your charm speak for itself. And when it comes to taking on royal duties, you would jump into everything - from donning traditional costume to greeting the public - with humour and aplomb.

I am Crown Princess Letizia of Spain....... really ?????

i got :CROWN PRINCESS METTE-MARIT OF NORWAY

I would hate to be a Crown Princess of any other nation. CP Mary is a Dane - I am a Dane.

I probably took the test once or twice before, and I don't know what I was there, but I tried to answer as honestly as possible and ... :

CROWN PRINCESS METTE-MARIT OF NORWAY

Like Mette-Marit, who already had a young son from a previous relationship when she wed Crown Prince Haakon, you're a modern woman with an adventurous streak who would adapt royal life to your own. While you love to bask in glamour on occasion, at the end of the day, what you most enjoy is coming home to your prince.´

:flowers:

Hadn't expected it at all !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom