What Will Happen to the Royals in 2014?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling we may be hearing more about Sofia's secrets....There is a lot of money to be made discussing her past.

Don't know where to put this but I did a quick tarot spread on Scottish independence Not feeling to strongly on this one but I kept getting cards of new beginnings or new cycles I think its leaning towards Scotland being Independent, However they will have a struggle lots of deceit in the future like they thought it would be easier being Independent, but it's not going to be easy? Thats only a guess again not feeling to strongly in it.

more predictions

Mary Crown Princess Of Denmark- in the past she had an abundance of love. In the present, someone well respected is guiding her and teaching her. In the future, she will be working towards a goal, much work is ahead of her.A weight will be on her shoulders.

Queen Latizia of Spain- in the past, She had a large sums of money given to her. something was being given to her that belonged to pass generations. Perhaps, her title as queen? She felt satisfied and secure. Recent- She's feeling detached.She's recharging now after some struggles she's been through recently. She's feeling very weary and just dragged down. She needs to relax. In the future- She'll have material increase. Business ventures will pay off. A type of goal will be accomplished.Someone will show her kindness and generosity. Basically right now she's struggling, but things will get better.

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden- In the past she felt lost due to a difficult situation. She was ready for a new start. Recently, she has learnt her lessons. She's having success and victory. Her success took work. In the future, she will have a controlling life of those ruling above her or she will have a controlled life due to her position in life.

Princess Madeline Of Sweden- In the past she had great happiness. She had a sense of achievement she had a time of celebration christening and weddings. Present-Good news will be coming soon either through workplace or family. In the future, her ideas and beliefs will be challenged In order to defend herself she needs to be calm and strong. Perhaps, a personal attack?

Queen Maximia Of the Netherlands--in the past she had people guiding her and teaching her. Many advisors. Stubborn woman at times. In the present, She's a maternal mother figure. she does volunteer work with schools and children. she's the head of the family. She does too much. In the future,she seems to be controlled by a male presence, she's controlling, or perhaps, both?

if kate will have a boy or a girl-I got a king representing a male but it was in the past. However future cards pointed towards achievement of goals and we all know how much they want a gal. Just a guess.I wouldn't count this one as accurate

How do 'we all know how much they want a gal'?

^merely a guess i don't feel very accurate on that one though or any of the spreads for that matter

on the scott prediction

Don't know where to put this but I did a quick tarot spread on Scottish independence Not feeling to strongly on this one but I kept getting cards of new beginnings or new cycles I think its leaning towards Scotland being Independent, However they will have a struggle lots of deceit in the future like they thought it would be easier being Independent, but it's not going to be easy? Thats only a guess again not feeling to strongly in it.
I keep thinking abot the deceit card it will speak for many things but what if the Scots are cheated out of Independence? either way it's a new beginning

Oooohhhh, tarot cards! I used to read them until I predicted something very accurate - and then I tossed them.

Keep 'em comin!

- William and Kate announce a second pregnancy

[*]In the summer of 2014, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge announce that the Duchess is pregnant for a second time.

Cambridges announce 2nd pregnancy Autumn 2014

- 2nd pregnancy for Duchess Catherine in September

Kate announced second pregnancy - a girl - named Diana Katherine Frances

[*]Announcement of a pregnancy for Catherine towards the end of the year

Second pregnancy for the Duchess of Cambridge (late summer or autumn)

- THR The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge – a girl.

William & Catherine enjoy their trip to Australia and announce a second pregnancy at Christmas with a daughter, Elizabeth Diana Caroline born in June 2015

William and Catherine announces Second Pregnancy in Mid Summer due Early 2015

Kate and Will announces second child

Congratulations to all of you who correctly predicted a second Cambridge pregnancy :flowers:

:previous: Princess Maria Carolina and Albert Brenninkmeijer's daughter Alaïa-Maria was born in February this year, so I doubt that they will announce a second pregnancy so soon after her birth (however, what do I know?), but of course I respect the fact that everyone has different thoughts and opinions.

I'm a little late to the party, but we all got it right! Although we are still unaware of the baby's gender. :flowers:

Alaia-Maria was born in May, her first cousin Princess Zita-Clara was born in February.

Alaia-Maria was born in May, her first cousin Princess Zita-Clara was born in February.

Yes, you are correct, but that post of mine is a month or so old. :flowers: Alaia-Maria was indeed born in May, I was perhaps thinking of Princess Zita-Clara who was indeed born a month earlier. The Duchess of Gotland was also born in February, so for a strange reason I might have had her in mind when I was posting that as well.

Now that we are near the end of the year it was fun to skim this thread to see who was on the right track. I'm glad I didn't write my predictions last year, I wouldn't have fared too well. haha I was convinced that Beatrice and Dave would announce an engagement, same for Beatrice and Pierre. I also thought Vic and Dan would announce a pregnancy.
The only things I would have gotten right are the C-P Sofia engagement and the Cambridge baby. Oops!

Anyway, I was impressed with post 42, the Charlene twins prediction. Good job Mariel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom