What Will Happen To The Royals in 2004?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by monaco70s@Dec 20th, 2003 - 12:01 am
OMG :shock: Princess Alice is certainly old. Who has been the longest living royal ever in history?

I also agree that Victoria will be Catharina's godmother.

Frederick and Mary will anounce they're having a baby by fall of 2004.

William will surprise the world with his girlfriend.

Charlotte will be spotted with an official boyfriend.

Andrea will be named as official heir in Monaco after Prince Albert.

Princess Stephanie will have another baby.

Caroline will be travelling a lot due to her UNESCO colaboration.
im not sure!

Wills not have steady girlfriend! he told reporter last June he had several friends at university and former etonian.

Sara Boyce

p.s. if you think Wills become godfather of his baby cousin what you think! i look british forums said its will be him!

Spain:
perhaps a fourth child for Cristina and Inaki
perhaps a third child for Elena after she has lost her baby in 2003
Letizia and Felipe will announce that they are expecting their first child in 2005

Netherlands:
third child for marilene
glamourous christening for Amalia and a lot of happy family photos of WA,Maxima and Amalia
Johan will marry his Mabel in a private ceremony abroad

Luxembourg:
Prince Guillaume will introduce his girlfriend (perhaps a princess?)

Belgien:
Sad:I could imagine that Fabiola will die??????
and after her death Albert will step back and Philipp and Mathilde will become King and Queen
A scandal in Laurent´s Claire´s family and baby???

Great Britain:
William will be photographed with his girlfriend and there will be a scandal because she´s not suitable(perhaps a Catholic......)but William doesn´t plan to marry her because his duty has priority
Andrew will marry
Beatrice will undertake her first official functions and Britain will love her
Edward,Sophie,<Louise will stay in public life only edward will undetake a few engagements.Sophie will stay with her daughter
A lot of scandals for Charles and Camilla
Philipp will have some health problems and he will not accompany elizabeth that often
Divorce of Anne and husband
A baby and perhaps a wedding for Zara Philips

Denmark:
Mary and Frederike want to have time together before having a child(perhaps in 2006)

Norway:
second child for Märtha Louise or an announcement
MM and Haakon will undertake more duties after April
Märtha-Louise will move to NY in August

Sweden:
Carl philipp get engaged to Emma

Monaco:
fourth child for stephanie
Andrea will get heir to the throne if albert will not marry next year
Charlotte will undertake functions at the side if Andrea

Originally posted by liv@Dec 21st, 2003 - 11:39 am
third child for marilene
glamourous christening for Amalia and a lot of happy family photos of WA,Maxima and Amalia

Luxembourg:

Belgien:
and after her death Albert will step back and Philipp and Mathilde will become King and Queen

Great Britain:
William will be photographed with his girlfriend and there will be a scandal because she´s not suitable(perhaps a Catholic......)but William doesn´t plan to marry her because his duty has priority
Andrew will marry
Edward,Sophie,<Louise will stay in public life only edward will undetake a few engagements.Sophie will stay with her daughter
Philipp will have some health problems and he will not accompany elizabeth that often

Denmark:
Mary and Frederike want to have time together before having a child(perhaps in 2006)

Norway:

Sweden:

Monaco:
I agree to a lot of your predictions, but it is announced that Friso and Mabel will marry in Delft, so not abroad.

I can imagine that Fabiola dies, but not that albert wil step back then. Filip and Mathilde aren't prepared well enough for the throne. About a year or 6 they can become King and Queen.

I also think that William will be catched by the press with his girlfriend, but he will certainly marry her!!! Their love and relationship will be to strong to give his duty priority. A scandal will follow and the British monarchy will be weak, very very weak.

Originally posted by royal_sophietje+Dec 21st, 2003 - 2:46 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (royal_sophietje @ Dec 21st, 2003 - 2:46 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-liv@Dec 21st, 2003 - 11:39 am
third child for marilene

Luxembourg:

Belgien:

Great Britain:
Andrew will marry

Denmark:

Norway:

Sweden:

Monaco:
I agree to a lot of your predictions, but it is announced that Friso and Mabel will marry in Delft, so not abroad.

I can imagine that Fabiola dies, but not that albert wil step back then. Filip and Mathilde aren't prepared well enough for the throne. About a year or 6 they can become King and Queen.

I also think that William will be catched by the press with his girlfriend, but he will certainly marry her!!! Their love and relationship will be to strong to give his duty priority. A scandal will follow and the British monarchy will be weak, very very weak. [/b][/quote]
you know that if you got married with Prince William you would have permit with Her Majesty the Queen 2 for marriage must reach before 30's but he 21 year old! he still university but his dad wanted him finished school then getting married! you know that!

that not good life for it! its would be more BILLIONS or MILLIONS in tv said meet the Royals you watch tv? i did watch it!

Sara Boyce

Earl of Wessex Prince Edward will become 40 year old on March i think so its would be his celebration!

Sara Boyce

I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned yet. But I think that a royal will meet a future girlfriend or boyfriend at the Athens Olympics.

A baby girl for CP Haakon and CP Mette-Marit.

A baby boy for Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien.

A pregnancy announcement for Infanta Cristina and husband Inaki Urdangarin of Spain and for Sarah and Daniel Chatto.

An engagement for a member in the Greek/Danish royal family: either Prince Nikolaos or Prince Gustav Berleberg.

Prince Harry formally steps out with a girlfriend.

A very speedy and healthy recovery for King Harald and he is also made the godfather of Haakon and Mette-Marit's baby.

Denmark:
Mary & CP Fredrick will announce that the next heir will be born early in 2005

Norway:
King Harald will have a fast recovery
CP M-M and CP Haakon will have a boy, Princess Martha Louise will be a godmother
Princess Martha Lousie and Ari will NOT move to NY

Netherlands:
Prince Johan & Mabel will wed, they will move to London, and not much will be heard about them

Sweden:
CP Victoria will announce her engagement to Daniell II

Great Britian:
Prince Charles and Camilia will remain only companions

Monaco:
Hopfully, Prince Rainer will make it to 2005!!! However, if he does not Prince Albert will take over (but he will remain a bachlor)

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!! :innocent:

hello all...happy holidays!
I'll take a shot at this.....

Denmark: Prince Frederick and Mary will NOT be pregnant by the end of the year. I am not Mary-bashing, but I just don't think children are the priority du jour ;)

Norway: possibly a health scare for HM Queen Sonja
I agree that Pss Martha-Louise and Ari will stay in country for a while longer.

Sweden: Pc Carl-Philip becomes engaged.

Netherlands: Pc Johan-Friso marries and stays in country.
Pcss Laurentien has another baby girl.
Crown Pcss Maxima does not get pregnant in the year 2004
Here's a thought....HM Queen Beatrix abdicates so that she may enjoy life as a Princess/private person (although I highly doubt she will....just tossed that one out there)

Spain: Felipe and Letezia's wedding will be somewhat reminiscent of Alphonso and Ena's...public protests, no bloodshed tho.

Monaco: Prince Rainier's health problems.
Albert won't become engaged or marry (I don't think he will marry until his father passes...if he marries at all).
Stephanie ... no baby, but stays married.

Greece: Nikolas gets engaged

Whew...done predicting/guessing :)

Denmark: Alexandra will have another baby, a girl i hope.
I dont see mary Mary having a baby so soon

GB
Beatrice will have her first official functions and newspapers will stat matching her up w/ boys like prince Amedo and they might meet
Harry will meet his future wife and she might not be what ppl expected her to look like, but they wont marry until 2006 or 2007

Sweden
Carl- philip will be engaged to emma

Monaco: I dont want to think this ,but i have a feeling rainer will died @ the end of 2004
The Casiraghis will take on more functions

Spain: A group of people will try and stop the wedding
I dont secc Letizia have a baby too soon,maybe 2005 or2006

just a few days left to new year and we will close this thread and see if any of our prediction will come true..

Hey guys, can't you move this to the Royal Chit Chat part and then close it and add it to the pinned topics???? Then we can easily see who has right!!!

Then you can delete the holiday forum, as this was only for december.

we will move this thread the first day of the year 2004

not many think it will be a scandel next year....... so it will be a good royal year

There will be scandals in the Windsor and Grimaldi families. But that shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

Well, i can't predict the future but i belive that every gona run just fine. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that Prince Carl Philip of Sweden and Emma will get engaged. Prince Nikolaos will also announce his engagement. Princess Martha Louise will have another child or maybe two. CP Frederik and Mary will anounce that they are expecting a child. So will CP Felipe and Letizia. Maybe Princess Alexandra of Denmark will have a girl (hopefully) :flower: Prince Johan-Friso and Mabel will break up and not get married at all. Prince Harry will go to Argentina and a big scandal will ensue because he may find a girlfriend there. He will not apply to Sandhurst until 2005.

I really hope Carl-Philip and Emma get married. I'd also love to see towards the end of the year, an offical girlfriend for William of Wales and the luxembourg boys. Also I think Victoria of Sweden and her boyfriend will be history by June of next year (but still friends).

" I really hope Carl-Philip and Emma get married. I'd also love to see towards the end of the year, an offical girlfriend for William of Wales and the luxembourg boys"

Yes, I can see that. But who will it be? I'm predicting either my sister.(But I won't tell you all.) or Britters. Britters is a better pick. No sibling rivalry mind you. It's just that my sister likes darker men like Don Felipe.(Her heart is still broken)

" Also I think Victoria of Sweden and her boyfriend will be history by June of next year (but still friends)."

No comment.

" Princess Martha Louise will have another child or maybe two. "

Give the woman a break. Or time. I couldn't imagine doing it though.

"CP Frederik and Mary will anounce that they are expecting a child. "

I don't know about this either.

"Prince Johan-Friso and Mabel will break up and not get married at all."

:eek:

Let's see...

Great Britain

William will have an official girlfriend
Harry will become a professional Polo player (some else said this as well)
Peter Philips will get engaged
Lady Gabriella or Lord Frederik will be spotted with a serious boyfriend/girlfriend
Camilla will play a larger role at official functions with Charles

Greece

Prince Nikolaos will get engaged
maybe one more baby for Prince and Princess Pavlos
a baby in 2005 (boy) for Princess Alexia

Denmark

Frederik and Mary will announce that a baby will be born sometime in 2005
Princess Nathalie (daughter of Pss Benedikte) will get married
perhaps, one last baby for Prince Joachim and Princess Alexandra

Norway

CP Haakon and CP Mette-Marit will take on more official duties and if all is going smoothly with regards to King Harald's health then maybe they will have another baby in late 2005/early 2006
Martha-Louise will have a second child in 2005

Sweden

Prince Carl Philip and Emma will still be together
Perhaps Princess Madeleine will get married

The Netherlands

Magriet's younger boys will get married
Willem-Alexander and Maxima will have one more baby in 2006
Marliene and Annette will both have babies or announce that the stork will soon visit them ;)

Monaco

Either Albert will get engaged or Andrea will be named his successor
Charlotte will have a serious boyfriend
Stephanie will have one last baby
Caroline and Ernst will be doing just fine

Jordan

Prince Ali will get engaged/married
Princess Haya will get engage/married
one last baby for the King and Queen

Spain

Felipe and Letizia will announce that a baby will be born in 2006
Jaime and Elena -- another baby

Oh, what about Emanuele Filiberto and Clotilde? Do you all think they will stay together??

Oh, I hope that King Abdullah and Queen Rania have one more baby, another boy. That way they would have two boys and two girls.

Oh, I don´t see an very exciting Royal year 2004 in my magic ball...I mean, there are 2 first class weddings, but we know, that they will be...so I don´t expect many surprises.
Maybe announcements of babies for Märtha-Louise, princess Stephanie, and princess Alexandra...but I don´t see much other babies...and no weddings/engagements (at least not in the highest aristocratic circles-not in Sweden, not in Luxembourg, not in Monaco, not in Great Britain...probably just prince Nicholaos will marry)
2003 was a very fruitful year for the Royals-and for us (So many babies, that you could start an own Royal kindergarten...and many engagements/weddings)...so maybe we should feed on 2003...and watch the babies growing to toddlers...and judging the dresses of their mummies...but we will see.

Prince_Harry_will_decide_what_military_regiment_he_wants_to_be_a_part_of.(but_that's_kind_of_boring).

What about Princess Benedikte's youngest daughter Princess Nathalie getting engaged?

Or maybe winning a gold for Denmark in her equestrian events at the Olympics?!

Originally posted by Alexandria@Dec 30th, 2003 - 5:24 pm
What about Princess Benedikte's youngest daughter Princess Nathalie getting engaged?

Or maybe winning a gold for Denmark in her equestrian events at the Olympics?!
Winning a gold for Denmark would be a wonderful thing, wouldn't it? :)

I think:

William will step out with a girlfriend, but the stress of the press will cause their relationship to fizzle...I don't see him marrying until his late 20's early 30's.

Beatrice and Eugenine will somehow (maybe through public engagements) become very endearing to the British press.

Either Prince Carl Philip or Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden will announce an engagement.

There will be one or two more baby announcements...to whom...who knows?!

I do think we will see some important royal pass away, sadly.

<span style='color:purple'>I only really know about the royalty in Great Britain, Sweden, and Monaco, so I will make my predictions accordingly.</span>

Great Britain
- Prince William will not come out in the public about his girlfriend, instead he will remain very quiet about his personal life as he has in the past (much like his mom, Lady Diana). I do personally believe that he will be somewhat older (maybe late 20's, not as old as Charles was) when he becomes engaged and marries, and until then, he will try his hardest to shield her from the press.
- Unfortunately, I have a feeling that baby Lady Louise Windsor will encounter some minor health issues (nothing terminal).
- Zara Phillips may surprise us with an engagement in 2004, but I think the wedding will be planned for 2005.
- Prince Phillip may encounter some health concerns during 2004, but like Lady Louise, I don't feel that this will be terminal.
- Prince Charles and Camilla will continue their dating relationship (no marriage, however).

Sweden
- Crown Princess Victoria will continue her romance with Daniel, I think it will continue to be a dating situation for this year, but perhaps 2005 will be her year.
- Prince Carl-Philip will propose to Emma, and a 2005 wedding will be planned.
- Princess Madeleine will be pretty dorment for this year as far as the headlines go. I predict that she will remain with Jonas and continue her studies at University, as well as her public functions.

Monaco
- I have a very strong feeling about Rainier this coming year. I think his health will be in critical condition this year, and he may possibly pass away by the end of 2004.
- Charlotte will become more involved in public funtions, such as charities. Also, she may solidify rumors of romance between her and her trainer.

*Ashley*

I agree. I don't see William going public with a girlfriend. Her life will be exhilarating enough. She won't need that. Besides, he's still very young. So much pressure.

Prince Carl-Philip will propose to Emma, and a 2005 wedding will be planned.

I really see that happening. Too bad about Rainier. His health hasn't been the best. I hate to think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom