Royal Diary-entries

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lena

Heir Apparent
City
Mandø
Country
Denmark
When you think that I´ve written my most stupid and my most senseless posts already before, then you were wrong :p Here´s my newest idea... let us guess what our beloved Royals could have written in their diaries after the big weddings in Spain and Denmark ;) ;) :woot:

Ok, here is an example of me:

Princess Madeleine: "Dear diary...today was a very exciting day...the tanning beds in this spanish hotel were soooo much bigger than those in Daniel´s gym....ah...yes and there was something else...a wedding...I hope...no, I think that all the journalists will write again, that I was the cutest and most beautiful of all" ;) ;)

Of course this all isn´t seriously meant! ;)

Originally posted by Lena@May 23rd, 2004 - 6:49 pm
When you think that I´ve written my most stupid and my most senseless posts already before, then you were wrong :p Here´s my newest idea... let us guess what our beloved Royals could have written in their diaries after the big weddings in Spain and Denmark ;) ;) :woot:
:lol: Funny idea Lena!

Here's one from Froilan, son of Elena, he of the infamous kick ... ;)

Dear Diary,

Today I got in very very big trouble. The stupid camera people and photographers caught me 'kicking' Carla, one of the flowergirls. Mommy was very very mad. She didn't believe me when I told her I just wanted to show the girl my shoe was untied and for her to help me tie it up again.

Why did Uncle Felipe have to get married with cameras and TV people?

Not a smart idea.

They caught me kicking someone. And they caught him sweating on television and wiping it away.

Originally posted by Alexandria+May 24th, 2004 - 12:05 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alexandria @ May 24th, 2004 - 12:05 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@May 23rd, 2004 - 6:49 pm
When you think that I´ve written my most stupid and my most senseless posts already before, then you were wrong  :p  Here´s my newest idea... let us guess what our beloved Royals could have written in their diaries after the big weddings in Spain and Denmark  ;)  ;)  :woot:
:lol: Funny idea Lena!

Here's one from Froilan, son of Elena, he of the infamous kick ... ;)

Dear Diary,

Today I got in very very big trouble. The stupid camera people and photographers caught me 'kicking' Carla, one of the flowergirls. Mommy was very very mad. She didn't believe me when I told her I just wanted to show the girl my shoe was untied and for her to help me tie it up again.

Why did Uncle Felipe have to get married with cameras and TV people?

Not a smart idea.

They caught me kicking someone. And they caught him sweating on television and wiping it away.
[/b][/quote]
Glad you like it... Haha, a good one...good "work", Alexandria! :lol: :lol:

Ok another one: Felipe:
"Dear diary...finally I got married. Yeah...really...me...the confirmed bachelor said yes to Eva...damn, where is the rubber...of course Letizia. Her name is Letizia... Mummy was very proud of me, and that´s the most important thing...and now I have to go, we have to wring out Letizia´s wet wedding gown" ;) ;)

You know what I kept thinking when looking at the solitary figure of the Prince of Wales? I wonder if he thinks of himself and his situation as the catalyst for crown princes now being "allowed" to marry the women they love, regardless of their "suitability", etc. It was great seeing Frederik so happy with Mary (and Willem Alexander with Maxima, Hakkon with Mette-Marit, Henri with Maria Teresa, Felipe with Letizia, and so on), but I couldn't help thinking that Charles, the last crown prince forced into an arranged marriage, got cheated. It makes me more and more certain that he should have been at the wedding with Camilla, and that they should get married. Anyway, I was just thinking that I bet he put something about all of this in his diary that night...

Originally posted by btsnyder@May 23rd, 2004 - 7:24 pm
You know what I kept thinking when looking at the solitary figure of the Prince of Wales? I wonder if he thinks of himself and his situation as the catalyst for crown princes now being "allowed" to marry the women they love, regardless of their "suitability", etc. It was great seeing Frederik so happy with Mary (and Willem Alexander with Maxima, Hakkon with Mette-Marit, Henri with Maria Teresa, Felipe with Letizia, and so on), but I couldn't help thinking that Charles, the last crown prince forced into an arranged marriage, got cheated. It makes me more and more certain that he should have been at the wedding with Camilla, and that they should get married. Anyway, I was just thinking that I bet he put something about all of this in his diary that night...
Having the infamous tape-recordings in mind I sincerly doubt that he keeps a journal :lol:

Ohh, what great fun.

After the Danish royal wedding:

Nikolai:

Dear Diary,

My uncle's wedding took place today and guess what? The press said that I was the cutest one there! Hehehe...my plans for world domination are set! They can't resist this face! ...Wait, Felix's coming...where's that piece of rope I was saving..

Mary:

Dear Diary,

I finally did it! I married a prince! HRH THE Crown Prince of Denmark. I'm sooo glad I touched his chest back in 2000...SUCH genious. Well, I was beautiful. Beautiful, me? Ha. Luscious. Gorgious. Exquisite. Well, it's time for me to try one more crowns!

Love,
HRH Crown Princess Mary of Denmark

Frederik:

Dear Diary,

Well, I did it. I married Alexandra. Wait..no, I married Al- Alex-Mary! Mary. Mary. Yes, I love Mary. Anyways, Alexandra was there...I mean, it's not like I love her or anything....right? Well...Mary was beautiful. Luscious, gorgious, exquisite even...Oh well, time for bed.

Spanish Royal Wedding:

Ingrid Alexandra:

Dear Diary,

Well, I did it again. I stole the show! It's a curse being cute as a button, but what can you do? The media all wrote about how cute I was as Daddy carried me. Hehe, I was gorgious, luscious, exquisite...Haha, none of the other princesses got this kind of publicity!

Diary Entry for Sunday, May 23rd, 2004 by Grand Duchess Denise Niemand von Nergens-Ingenstans

Dear Diary,

I am sorry, diary, that I have not written in the last 2 and a half weeks. My my. Things have been busy with me. Let me tell you all about it. Last Wednesday I flew to Copenhagen. Busy day of shopping and chatting with some old friends. On Thursday night, I went to a performance at the Royal Theatre for Freddie and Mary. Ahh, Frederik. I remember him when he was a lillaparvel. Scampering around like those Americans I saw in Juarez who had one too many jalapeno peppers. He was a firecracker. But it is good, diary, that he has found someone. An Australian too. My my, diary. Frederik could have been very happy with my dear Brunhilde. He did not have to go to the other end of the planet to find love. He did not go there to seek out love. But, as we know, diary, love has begun at the Olympics for royalty before. I just think of that speedy 3rd cousin of mine and his Teutonic wife. He picked a good woman there. Thank god. He could have ended up like little old Albie. Poor Albie Oooo, that Brunhilde. I wish she married someone better than that boring Count. Good family or not, he is boring. We just want the best for our children. But I tangentize, diary.

So I went to the theatre. Saw some old friends of mine. Daisy and the rest of them. Henri was his usual fun self. Always accepting of my ancient viticultural jokes. They are old, diary, as you know. Old and tired. Rather like me. Ironic. Anyway, it was good fun there. I really enjoyed the ballet performance and the classical pieces. Could have done without that Donovan piece. Well, he is good though. Mellow Yellow or Colours would have been better, diary. Watched the young couple in their box for a lot of the evening. They looked happy. I´m thrilled for them. Freddie looked bored with the pieces I liked. Isn´t that always the case? A lot of the people looked darling that night. Mathilde looked marvelous. As always.
I remember Sonja not looking too great. Excellent. I can´t stand her. Stealing my true love. It was all set. I was ready for our first meeting that night at the military ball but I spilled my drink when that idiotic Duke pinched me in the bottom and I had to go to the ladies room. Then I came back and she was talking to him. But I should not dwell on long ago. Anyway, Mette-Marit looked great. She would been perfect for my Pieter. Well, except for the whole Marius thing but I could have overlooked that. But alas, dear diary, she is with Haakon Hyndason and my Pieter is with that pop star. I can not even say her name. She wearing white at the wedding will be the epitome of irony. Well, I was no angel either at her age.

Saw the Greek family there. Anne Marie still looks great. I will have to see her "medicine" man one of these days. Had a long chat with Marie Chantal. Such a charming young woman. She and Pavlos are so happy together. Well, I should hope so as either she was pregnant or she has been drinking a little too much Retsina Kourtaki of late. I thought it rude to ask her which one it was. She is a breath of fresh air at these functions. Some of them can be so boring. It was too bad that young Victoria of Sweden was not there. She is always fun to hang out with. She tells some of the naughtiest jokes I have ever heard. My my, diary. What a mouth on her. At least, I think that´s her. Maybe it´s Theodora. Not sure at this late hour. . Wait a minute, diary. I need a drink. That was a good year indeed, Henri. He was right, diary.
So the next day was the wedding. They always make me cry. I´m such a romantic. It was a beautiful service. The bride looked lovely. Freddie was nervous. Daisy was cool. She is the best. A lot of lovely gowns that day. Mary looked great. Really liked what Victoria wore at the wedding. Lovely shade on her. And that boyfriend of hers.. O, Harald looked so great. I wish we had danced. O, well. Too bad. C´ést la vie as my dear pappa used to say. Anyway, I went to sleep relatively early that night after the banquet. Those young people were probably up for a lot longer. Laurent and the rest of them. He always parties hard. But he did married well. That´s so true, diary.

The next several days were fun. Spent too much time in Migros one day looking for those biscuits that I like. Then on Thursday night, I took the train to Madrid. That was a long train but I did not mind. It gave me time to think of a name for the baby. At least Brunhilde does not look as big as I did when I had her. I was much too big. Confused all of the doctors. They thought I was going to have triplets. Brilliant people they were. Anyway, got to the Ritz and fell asleep and woke up early on Friday morning. Went to the palace and talked with Sofia for awhile. I am so happy for Felipe. He is a good guy. And Letizia is a strong woman. Sort of reminds me of Sofia when she was Letizia´s age.

Anyway, dressed up real nice for the big banquet on Friday night. That was nice. Saw Carl Philip there with his sister. If only I was 40 years younger...Reminds me of Harald at that age. Madeleine looked good but I fear she is still going to the tanning salon. Too bad. She has lovely skin and is quite beautiful. Chatted with Charles for the first time in awhile. We talked about architecture again. He knows his stuff, diary. I tried to trick him with a trivia question about Grand Fenwickian churches but he knew the answer right away. What a mind. It was a lovely evening despite the rain. Did not stay up too late. I knew it was time to go back to the Hotel when I saw this guy from this crazy British comedy show at the party. His name was Beem or Bean. Anyway, it turned out not to be him but the new Prime Minister of Spain. Who knew? So I went back to the hotel. Saw Ernst August leaving the hotel at that time. He was on his way out to the clubs, he said. Such a wild pair. He and Caroline.

So I went to sleep early and woke up at a good time for the wedding the next day. It was a good ceremony. Nothing spectacular. Well, the rain was not good. But rain on a wedding day is supposed to bring you a good marriage. Let´s hope that is true for this couple. It was hot in the cathedral. Too bad. I should have brought a hand-held fan. Maybe next time I will.

:lol: Very good work, Dennis and moosey! Made my day ;)

Originally posted by Dennism@May 24th, 2004 - 6:17 pm
Diary Entry for Sunday, May 23rd, 2004 by Grand Duchess Denise Niemand von Nergens-Ingenstans

Dear Diary,

I am sorry, diary, that I have not written in the last 2 and a half weeks. My my. Things have been busy with me. Let me tell you all about it. Last Wednesday I flew to Copenhagen. Busy day of shopping and chatting with some old friends. On Thursday night, I went to a performance at the Royal Theatre for Freddie and Mary. Ahh, Frederik. I remember him when he was a lillaparvel. Scampering around like those Americans I saw in Juarez who had one too many jalapeno peppers. He was a firecracker. But it is good, diary, that he has found someone. An Australian too. My my, diary. Frederik could have been very happy with my dear Brunhilde. He did not have to go to the other end of the planet to find love. He did not go there to seek out love. But, as we know, diary, love has begun at the Olympics for royalty before. I just think of that speedy 3rd cousin of mine and his Teutonic wife. He picked a good woman there. Thank god. He could have ended up like little old Albie. Poor Albie Oooo, that Brunhilde. I wish she married someone better than that boring Count. Good family or not, he is boring. We just want the best for our children. But I tangentize, diary.

So I went to the theatre. Saw some old friends of mine. Daisy and the rest of them. Henri was his usual fun self. Always accepting of my ancient viticultural jokes. They are old, diary, as you know. Old and tired. Rather like me. Ironic. Anyway, it was good fun there. I really enjoyed the ballet performance and the classical pieces. Could have done without that Donovan piece. Well, he is good though. Mellow Yellow or Colours would have been better, diary. Watched the young couple in their box for a lot of the evening. They looked happy. I´m thrilled for them. Freddie looked bored with the pieces I liked. Isn´t that always the case? A lot of the people looked darling that night. Mathilde looked marvelous. As always.
I remember Sonja not looking too great. Excellent. I can´t stand her. Stealing my true love. It was all set. I was ready for our first meeting that night at the military ball but I spilled my drink when that idiotic Duke pinched me in the bottom and I had to go to the ladies room. Then I came back and she was talking to him. But I should not dwell on long ago. Anyway, Mette-Marit looked great. She would been perfect for my Pieter. Well, except for the whole Marius thing but I could have overlooked that. But alas, dear diary, she is with Haakon Hyndason and my Pieter is with that pop star. I can not even say her name. She wearing white at the wedding will be the epitome of irony. Well, I was no angel either at her age.

Saw the Greek family there. Anne Marie still looks great. I will have to see her "medicine" man one of these days. Had a long chat with Marie Chantal. Such a charming young woman. She and Pavlos are so happy together. Well, I should hope so as either she was pregnant or she has been drinking a little too much Retsina Kourtaki of late. I thought it rude to ask her which one it was. She is a breath of fresh air at these functions. Some of them can be so boring. It was too bad that young Victoria of Sweden was not there. She is always fun to hang out with. She tells some of the naughtiest jokes I have ever heard. My my, diary. What a mouth on her. At least, I think that´s her. Maybe it´s Theodora. Not sure at this late hour. . Wait a minute, diary. I need a drink. That was a good year indeed, Henri. He was right, diary.
So the next day was the wedding. They always make me cry. I´m such a romantic. It was a beautiful service. The bride looked lovely. Freddie was nervous. Daisy was cool. She is the best. A lot of lovely gowns that day. Mary looked great. Really liked what Victoria wore at the wedding. Lovely shade on her. And that boyfriend of hers.. O, Harald looked so great. I wish we had danced. O, well. Too bad. C´ést la vie as my dear pappa used to say. Anyway, I went to sleep relatively early that night after the banquet. Those young people were probably up for a lot longer. Laurent and the rest of them. He always parties hard. But he did married well. That´s so true, diary.

The next several days were fun. Spent too much time in Migros one day looking for those biscuits that I like. Then on Thursday night, I took the train to Madrid. That was a long train but I did not mind. It gave me time to think of a name for the baby. At least Brunhilde does not look as big as I did when I had her. I was much too big. Confused all of the doctors. They thought I was going to have triplets. Brilliant people they were. Anyway, got to the Ritz and fell asleep and woke up early on Friday morning. Went to the palace and talked with Sofia for awhile. I am so happy for Felipe. He is a good guy. And Letizia is a strong woman. Sort of reminds me of Sofia when she was Letizia´s age.

Anyway, dressed up real nice for the big banquet on Friday night. That was nice. Saw Carl Philip there with his sister. If only I was 40 years younger...Reminds me of Harald at that age. Madeleine looked good but I fear she is still going to the tanning salon. Too bad. She has lovely skin and is quite beautiful. Chatted with Charles for the first time in awhile. We talked about architecture again. He knows his stuff, diary. I tried to trick him with a trivia question about Grand Fenwickian churches but he knew the answer right away. What a mind. It was a lovely evening despite the rain. Did not stay up too late. I knew it was time to go back to the Hotel when I saw this guy from this crazy British comedy show at the party. His name was Beem or Bean. Anyway, it turned out not to be him but the new Prime Minister of Spain. Who knew? So I went back to the hotel. Saw Ernst August leaving the hotel at that time. He was on his way out to the clubs, he said. Such a wild pair. He and Caroline.

So I went to sleep early and woke up at a good time for the wedding the next day. It was a good ceremony. Nothing spectacular. Well, the rain was not good. But rain on a wedding day is supposed to bring you a good marriage. Let´s hope that is true for this couple. It was hot in the cathedral. Too bad. I should have brought a hand-held fan. Maybe next time I will.
I've never heard of a grand duchess denise.

Anyways, Sofia's journal entry:

Felipe's Wedding 2004

Dear journal:
You might ask why I put 2004 after this journal's title.I have a reason.I will get rid of Linda, if it is the last thing I do!!! :lol: This is just the first step on my checklist of total world domination!!!And after that Laura girl is gone, I will lock up Felipe in a glass box, and send him to Timbuktu!!!! :lol: He can't say no to me, I am his mother!!! :clap: The advantage of 6 hours of hard labor.After this part of the plan is checked off, I will overthrow Juan Carlos and take over Spain.(evil laugh)

Revenge is sweet.

Your queen and evil dictator, Sofia*

* I have nothing against Sofia, I just thought her overprotectiveness of Felipe was hilarious. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Princepessa@May 24th, 2004 - 6:42 pm

Felipe's Wedding 2004

Dear journal:
You might ask why I put 2004 after this journal's title.I have a reason.I will get rid of Linda, if it is the last thing I do!!! :lol: This is just the first step on my checklist of total world domination!!!And after that Laura girl is gone, I will lock up Felipe in a glass box, and send him to Timbuktu!!!! :lol: He can't say no to me, I am his mother!!! :clap: The advantage of 6 hours of hard labor.After this part of the plan is checked off, I will overthrow Juan Carlos and take over Spain.(evil laugh)

Revenge is sweet.

* I have nothing against Sofia, I just thought her overprotectiveness of Felipe was hilarious. :rolleyes:
She keeps her diary in a little box with various things from the wedding including this

photo

Originally posted by Dennism@May 24th, 2004 - 6:59 pm

Felipe's Wedding 2004

Dear journal:

Revenge is sweet.

She keeps her diary in a little box with various things from the wedding including this

photo
Yes, A reminder of the good old days, before Lorraine.
But still, who is Grand Duchess Denise?

:p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:
great diaries, yours!! good idea... i laughted a lot... :p
(i specially liked sofia's ;) )

Dear Diary,

I only have a few minutes to jot down some thoughts while Fred is is the shower. .

Today was the most beautiful, and romantic day of my life!! I felt every inch a princess and Fred is most loving and kind. The toast he made to me at the wedding made me cry! I am so happy to have found my prince--literally! :lol:

Now for the wedding night, I am a bit scared. I have held Fred at arms length for a few years now just to maintain respectability and now that the time has come, I hope it goes well?? I guess we will just get through it together!!

I have to go diary, he is coming out of the bathroom. . Oh my he is . . . .!!

* just some tongue and cheek humor, no insults intended to Mary and Frederik*

Originally posted by moosey60@May 23rd, 2004 - 10:31 pm
Ohh, what great fun.

Nikolai:

Dear Diary,

My uncle's wedding took place today and guess what? The press said that I was the cutest one there! Hehehe...my plans for world domination are set! They can't resist this face! ...Wait, Felix's coming...where's that piece of rope I was saving..

Mary:

Dear Diary,

I finally did it! I married a prince! HRH THE Crown Prince of Denmark. I'm sooo glad I touched his chest back in 2000...SUCH genious. Well, I was beautiful. Beautiful, me? Ha. Luscious. Gorgious. Exquisite. Well, it's time for me to try one more crowns!

Love,

Frederik:

Dear Diary,

Well, I did it. I married Alexandra. Wait..no, I married Al- Alex-Mary! Mary. Mary. Yes, I love Mary. Anyways, Alexandra was there...I mean, it's not like I love her or anything....right? Well...Mary was beautiful. Luscious, gorgious, exquisite even...Oh well, time for bed.

Spanish Royal Wedding:

Ingrid Alexandra:

Dear Diary,

Well, I did it again. I stole the show! It's a curse being cute as a button, but what can you do? The media all wrote about how cute I was as Daddy carried me. Hehe, I was gorgious, luscious, exquisite...Haha, none of the other princesses got this kind of publicity!
LOL :lol: :lol:

We should keep this thread up. Make it diary entries after events or duties or whatever. It would be cool to get an "insight" into what the royals are thinking. :flower:

I changed the title so that we can keep this going even after the weddings

but I ask you keep it clean and respectful

Originally posted by moosey60@May 23rd, 2004 - 10:31 pm
Nikolai:

Dear Diary,

ROFL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by strengthnhonor+Jun 13th, 2004 - 7:19 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (strengthnhonor @ Jun 13th, 2004 - 7:19 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-moosey60@May 23rd, 2004 - 10:31 pm
Nikolai:

Dear Diary,

ROFL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

do we got any more entries the two new crown princeses has been married for a while how do they feel about that

Madrid, October 11th, 2004

Hello my friend!
I know that I hardly write something down nowadays, the only explanation that I can give you for that is hard work, that's the first thing that comes to mind when I think about my new "job". I expected nothing less, since Felipe had warned me in advance.

I gotta confess that sometimes I just want to lay back and watch tv eating a bag of cookies like a normal person, but I'm not that anymore.

Everytime we go out on the street seems like that there's some popstars in town, everybody wants to see us, talk to us and wish us the best. It can be extremely tiring.

Last week we went to the US, it was a fun trip, mainly the stroll through the University (that is, if you can forget about the photographers at our heels).

Sometimes during those past few months as "Princess" I question myself if this was the right choice, leaving behind the career that I loved and worked hard for, losing contact with old friends.... but it all ends as soon as Felipe's eyes meet mine and then, at that very moment, I know that I couldn't have done any different.

Letizia

Very good, Anna. A more "likely" entry compared to the others(That´s right, Denise, I´m talking to you.:) ).

Dennism said:
Very good, Anna. A more "likely" entry compared to the others:).
Thank you Dennism!:D

Dennism said:
I knew it was time to go back to the Hotel when I saw this guy from this crazy British comedy show at the party. His name was Beem or Bean. Anyway, it turned out not to be him but the new Prime Minister of Spain. Who knew?

Grand Duchess Denise Niemand von Nergens-Ingenstans

Dear Diary:

Well, I went to the "blessing" of Charles and Camilla the other day. And I saw this guy who looked like this Beem or Bean character once again. But this time I walked up to him and I said "Good afternoon, Mr. Prime Minister". He gave me a strange look and walked on. How rude, I thought.

moosey60 said:
Ohh, what great fun.

Nikolai:

Dear Diary,

Mary:

Dear Diary,

Love,

Frederik:

Dear Diary,

Spanish Royal Wedding:

Ingrid Alexandra:

Dear Diary,

youve really done a good job,very funny :D

After the wedding of Charles & Camilla:

Dear Diary, now I am it. I am what I ever want to be. The wife of my husband. I got it and I am proud to have it done. The wedding was so nice, the weather was fine, my mother-in-law was very amused (what a luck) and our children, they seem to get best friends. Now I am hoping that I will get Queen, whenever it will be. I think Diana had sent us her best wishes. Charles and I, we fit together like nothing else. I got him, I got him. I can sing all the time. Now we are going to make honeymoon at Balmoral. I am not hoping that the public world is expecting me to produce an heir to the throne like other wifes of heirs. I am too old for this.

With best wishes: HRH THE DUCHESS OF CORNWALL (wow, that sounds so good, HRH, HRH, HRH)

After the wedding of Joachim and Marie:

Dear diary,
wow, I have now more parents like others. My mother is married to an man who is to be called as stepfather, he is okay and I like him. And since this month my father is married to a very charming woman. With both stepparents I can do things I don't to with my real parents (like doing something stupid or so on). I hope that I will get a half-sister in the next time. My brother and I, yes he is a good partner to play, but I like someone to play with puppets. My cousin, Isabella, she is so sweet but I am not everytime with her and can not play every time with her. Another reason for getting a half-sister is to try being a charming boy for the female part of my school class. I will do everything for her and cover her bed with red and white roses and so on. And Christian could also try to play a charming boy with my little half-sister. Perhaps my mother and my stepmother will get pregnant with girls at the same time then I will give the half-sister of my stepmother to Christian and the half-sister of my mother to Felix and I will share both. Oh what a dream.

With best wishes,

Prince Nikolai of Denmark

Dear Diary,

That bloody idiot Prime Minister of mine has decided to invade Iraq with the Americans. And one of the Dorgis made a mess on Gran's Persian rug.

Elizabeth R

Lena i would love to read your "story" in Crown princess victorias words after the engagment.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom