Royal Christmas Cards 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Paty. This is a beautiful family picture.

I really liked the Danish Christmas card.Mary's hair looks fantastic!!

I also love the way Mary's hair looks! I wish there was an 'English' version or button on that website to translate things - it looks like there are so many interesting stories on that website!

How disappointing that the Greek Royal Family Card has not been posted! Those of us who follow them know that the photo is usually posted by now so maybe it won't be up this year! Does anyone have one who is able to share the scan with us?

there is great charm when you write postcard with your own writing with your own hands 2009

http://i44.tinypic.com/2q2lb87.jpg
Jordan Royal Family's New Year card for 2009 as seen, on December 21, 2008. For this year, King Abdullah II and Queen Rania pose with their four children, (L to R) Princess Salma, 8 years old, Prince Hussein, 14, Prince Hashem, almost 4 and Princess Iman, 12. The card this year bears wishes for 'a blessed year' when last year's card was wishing for 'love and peace'.

I love the Jordan family photo. The girls look so mature since I last saw them.

As for the Danish crown princes family. Nice photo but this is not a recent photo. The kids look older than that now. Therefore I doubt this is really their Christmas card. I can't read Danish so I'm not sure what this article is really about. But it seems to me the magazine is featuring the Danish royals inside the magazine and not really displaying their Christmas card. Isabella is a baby still is this photo she now has longer hair that has a cute little flip to it in the back. And Christian does not look that young anymore either. I think I have also seen them all dressed in these same outfits so possibly this is last year's card?

The Danish card's picture was taken the day they received the palace miniature, wasn't it?

I don't know any Danish, but doesn't it say July 2008 at the bottom of the picture?

The Danish card's picture was taken the day they received the palace miniature, wasn't it?

No, it was actually taken on Princess Isabella's first birthday if I am not mistaken. :flowers: I wish they had chosen a more recent photo though. I know they all look good in that one, but I can't believe how much Isabella and Christian have grown up since this photo was taken! I wish it was something new and exciting to us all instead of a photo we have all presumably seen a few hundred times. :ermm:

Does anyone know the adress of the Royal House of Jordan. I would love to send them a card ...

I also love the way Mary's hair looks! I wish there was an 'English' version or button on that website to translate things - it looks like there are so many interesting stories on that website!

There is an English version of BB - sometimes when I click on links in the F&M thread I end up in the English version...having said that, I don´t think you´re missing too much if you don´t get the translation.

i can't access the billed bladet webpage at all. is anyone else having trouble?

any other webpages where i can see the danish xmas cards?

I love the Jordanian card. They are such a beautiful family, and Rania looks fantastic as always.

I loved the Danish Christmas cards as well as the spanish christmas cards..what about the swedish cards? Have they posted it already?

The Belgian card is very sweet. They are a beautiful family, and little Eleonore is adorable.

No news on the Greek royal Christmas card yet, still not on the website

It's really strange that the Danish princes have not made a new Christmas card, Mary love this stuff, and pose. What has happened??¿?​

It's really strange that the Danish princes have not made a new Christmas card, Mary love this stuff, and pose. What has happened??¿?​

the pic was seven months old which is not great, especially since children of that age develop so quickly. i agree something more up to date would have been better.

however, looking at other cards we also see older pics (eg infanta elena, pic must be at least 6 months old) and apart from that, anything is better than the most embarrassing christmas card ever, the spanish photoshop from 2005.

overall i found this years' cards disappointing, some even didn't bother doing one, like in the years before. shame on them.

No news on the Greek royal Christmas card yet, still not on the website

I can't find anywhere else either. The photo gallery on the website are inaccessible for some time now.

In the last few days I received from 2 royal persons, 1 royal couple and 1 royal family christmas and new year cards. I received fron Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia, Prince Albert II of Monaco, TM King Albert II of the Belgians and Queen Paola of Belgium, and of the Norwegian Crown Princerly Family. I would post the cards here if I am allowed to. The only question is how to handle with the copyright.

Oh I hope you can post the cards as it would be great to see them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom