Opinion on Williams beard??

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's hardly bald enough (yet) to try and offset it with a beard!

He'll go close-cropped later and will look just fine.

I like the beard...For the wedding , he should look like himself..After they settle into private married life and have nothing to do, no grunt work like the rest of us...smile..then maybe..

No beard! I dislike facial hair!
No offense intended!

Oy. Definitely a 'no' on the beard.

For the wedding, no beard. Eventually I wouldn't mind. Prince Michael of Kent is one of the most regal members of the BRF and I attribute that to his beard :p

I think he looks better without a beard

You are right, a few men are handsome with beards, Prince Micheal being one.
He always reminds me of the captain of the Titanic. PM does look regal.
But William is more handsome without a beard.

I like the beard...For the wedding , he should look like himself..After they settle into private married life and have nothing to do, no grunt work like the rest of us...smile..then maybe..

William in all fairness has two years left in the RAF, and I doubt that is sit do nothing smile pretty work.

Are RAF allowed to have a beard by the way? I don't know if the British armed forces have to clean shaven rule.

You are right, a few men are handsome with beards, Prince Micheal being one.
He always reminds me of the captain of the Titanic. PM does look regal.
But William is more handsome without a beard.

YES! The captain in the movie Titanic always reminds me of Prince Michael as well! Glad I'm not the only one...

William in all fairness has two years left in the RAF, and I doubt that is sit do nothing smile pretty work.

Are RAF allowed to have a beard by the way? I don't know if the British armed forces have to clean shaven rule.

Not sure if the rules have changed recently or anything but as far as I'm aware Navy are allowed beards if they wish, RAF are allowed moustaches but no full beards & no idea about the Army itself. Exceptions are only allowed for religious reasons I think.

I agree with everyone about Prince Michael of Kent, he does look very elegant, and has this nice looking call to the past with his beard. I never thought about the Titanic captain that is very interesting, I get that similarity. To me when I see him I think about Tsar Nicholas a little! :)

Although I do like the beard on him, I don't think he should grow it back for the wedding.

Love the beard. He should grow a beard in the Winters. It's probably too late for Rograine but I would've tried that. He looks so much older now that he's balding, bless him.

Love the beard. He should grow a beard in the Winters. It's probably too late for Rograine but I would've tried that. He looks so much older now that he's balding, bless him.

There are sooo many sexy men that are bald or partially bald. Both of my sons have gone for the cue ball look and I actually think it looks good on them. For those men that feel self conscious about their thinning hair, I just tell them "When the gods created men, the heads they was ashamed of, they covered with hair" and wink.

A winter beard would look wonderful on William. Many men do grow full beards in the colder weather to keep the face warmer. But please William, a clean shaven face for the wedding!! We don't want to miss one little facial expression!

BTW: my hubby has had a full beard since the day I met him. If he shaved it off, I'd not recognize him. :ohmy:

Although I do like the beard on him, I don't think he should grow it back for the wedding.

I agree, looks good, but it seems bizarre to grow a beard for a wedding. Most men either shave it off, or they trim it up if they have a beard. We all know the clean shaven Will. If he wants one later good for him.

And if the response above was correct about RAF allowed to have a moustache, well that will rule one out. He is in the RAF for two more years.

Well, it looks like the "No's" are winning. I can see some people's point of waiting till after the wedding, maybe when the first baby comes.
I certainly agree about a beard looking more regal.
Look at Prince Juan Carlos, Prince Fredrick & Prince Haakon. I think they all look great.
Looks like the Heirs are liking facial hairs. LOL

I hate beards! I always think they look so grubby.

But I heard that William grew a beard once and Kate disliked it, so he got rid of it.

Then chances are...
He will not have a beard anytime soon!
You hit the nail on the head with the word grubby!

No beard! Please! I don't know why a receding hairline is considered unattractive. I find balding and bald men quite attractive -- depending on the man, of course. But then, my own very handsome father went bald at a very young age.

There are sooo many sexy men that are bald or partially bald. Both of my sons have gone for the cue ball look and I actually think it looks good on them. For those men that feel self conscious about their thinning hair, I just tell them "When the gods created men, the heads they was ashamed of, they covered with hair" and wink.
A winter beard would look wonderful on William. Many men do grow full beards in the colder weather to keep the face warmer. But please William, a clean shaven face for the wedding!! We don't want to miss one little facial expression!

BTW: my hubby has had a full beard since the day I met him. If he shaved it off, I'd not recognize him. :ohmy:

Lol, "cue ball look"? Wills is still a tall, handsome man. He just looks older. I don't mind a man with a beard, I think it makes him look rugged as long as it's neatly kept.

I quite like the beard. He looks dashing with it. But no beard for the wedding I would say. Such a good looking guy, he could be bald and he would still look good. I just think he should be clean shaven for the big day.:flowers:

I vote yes on the beard.

No beard because I have seen him with one....uh noooooo he looks much cleaner without one than with

My grandfather was a very tall handsome man and had a nice moustache. So, I have always liked moustaches and beards. And I am fortunate enough to be married to a man with a nice moustache too. Soooooo manly... ;-)
Prince William will probably not wear a beard to his wedding but it is a fact that he looks very charming with one.

ewwww goodness gracious me....no way, no beard...his face is too gorgeous to hide with a beard...
where is this pic of william with a beard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom