Most talked about Royal in 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who do you think is the most talked about royal in 2005?

• Mary of Denmark

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • Alexandra of Denmark

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Letizia of Asturias

Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Zara Phillips

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • The Duchess of Cornwall

Votes: 55 47.4%
  • Frederik of Denmark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • William of Wales

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Harry of Wales

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Albert of Monaco

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Other, please specify in post

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

norwegianne

Majesty
City
Rogaland
Country
Norway
By suggestion of Zeap: Who do you think is the most talked about royal of 2005?

HRH Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
HH Princess Alexandra of Denmark
HRH Princess Letizia of Asturias
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall
Zara Phillips
HRH Prince William of Wales
HRH Prince Harry of Wales
HRH Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark
HSH Prince Albert of Monaco
Other, please specify in post.

well, Crown Princess Masako with her problem, and Princess Aiko with the succession law certainly fell into this category as well.

Well for Denmark & Australia - HRH the Crown Princess of Denmark

For England - HRH the Duchess of Cornwall

For the Netherlands - HM the Queen

For Norway - ?

For Belgium - ?

For Spain - HRH the Princess of Asturias

For Japan - ?

For Sweden - HRH the Crown Princess Victoria

For Monaco - HSH the Sovereign Prince Albert II

Luxembourg - ?

"MII"

I think there have been more than 1, but CP Mary of Denmark, Albert of Monaco and the Duchess of Cornwall.

The Duchess of Cornwall, because of the marriage and stuff;)

The Duchess of Cornwall, she has made really surprised to us!Before the marriage, we all said that the Duchess was an out-of-date fashion, but since she has married to Prince Charles, she has charmed us really great from her taste of fashion so lovely now, and she seems has been charming public view as well.

Prince of Wales
Crownprincess Mary of Denmark
Princess of Asturias
Prince Albert II. of Monaco

The Duchess of Cornwall

Last edited:
I think that the Duchess of Cornwall definitely tops the list. No matter of Mary and Letizia's pregnancies... Camilla marrying Charles caused more outrage and discussion than either of those, and more news.

Who do you think are the most talked about younger generation of royals?

The Duchess of Cornwall has been most talked about.

The Duchess of Cornwall here too..

I think from a global perspective Camilla is number 1. even if in their own countries some of the royals listed in the poll got more attention.

Personally I think the poll is completely subjective of where one lives, but personally I'd say the Duchess of Cornwall or Prince harry.

albert of monaco and the duchess of cornwall in my opinion.

ooh, albert, forgot about him.

enthronement+illegitimat child in Paris Match=wagging tongues

I also go for the Duchess.
a) because she did, what was said to be impossible, and finally married Charles
b) because she turned out to be a wonderful and humorous represent for the British crown (something, which makes her probably to the "most un-talked person 2006" Obviously the British press goes for scandals)

BTW german BUNTE has some kind of popularity-barometer for celebs. They also have a category named "Adel" (=Royals/Aristocrats) BUNTE checks daily 5000 german online media (bloggs included) for names and lists the most mentioned then in categories ( it goes from place 1-30...but you can also search for not mentioned famous people). Here Charles leads the poll by far with 1693 mentions, Albert is second (538). When you click at a name it shows the statistics (for him/her) of the past months.
http://www.bunte-star-control.de/

Lena said:
I also go for the Duchess.

b) because she turned out to be a wonderful and humorous represent for the British crown (something, which makes her probably to the "most un-talked person 2006" Obviously the British press goes for scandals)

/

Indeed once the pre-wedding gaffes were over and everything went smoothly, Camilla suddenly ceased being so interesting.

1. Camilla
2. Crown Princess Mary and Princess of Asturias
3. Albert II

Camilla and Albert.
Camilla because of her wedding, (sadly) and after all, she did it.Now she is Duchess of Cornwall.

Albert, becouse he was the most scandalous Grimaldi this year, he finally won! LOL. And his illegimate son, Alexandre, and of course he`s the new soveraing of Monaco

Princess Maxima said:
Princess Mary&Prince Harry
\
Prince Harry has done well in the attention grabbing department this year but I still think Camilla trumped him.

i voted for Princess Mary, Prince Harry and Duchess Camilla

The Duchess of Cornwall for her new role in the BRF and the long and winding road it took to get there.

Prince Albert of Monaco for his accession to Sovreign Prince and the disclosure about his having a two year old son.

The always lovely Princess Mary of Denmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom