Make Your Own Royal Books

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duchess of Windsor

"The American Gals Guide to catching a King"

Princess Ragnhild of Norway:
"What not to say to reporters."
"How to clean up the house: Burn all old correspondance from parents."
"How to marry your bodyguard." (Princess Stephanie will be writing a sequel.)

Queen Sonja: "How to catch a prince in nine years"

Crown Princess Mette-Marit: "How to survive the first year of marriage."

Princess Ingrid Alexandra, co-authored with Marius: "How to survive when Grandfather has a large mouth."

Very good, Anne for books by those royals from the land of the fjords.

Queen Beatrix: How to get a hairstyle that can withstand hurricane winds

Queen Elizabeth II: Dog breeding 101

Princess Anne: 10 easy steps to make your family pet behave

Prince Harry: Rugby is for you: A guide to rugby for children.

Prince Ernst-August von Hanover: How to Throw a Royal Fit and Get Away With It!
Crown Princess Mette-Marit: Glad Rags to Riches
Princess Madeleine: How to Organize Your Brothers Closet
Zara Phillips: Of Horses and Parties: My Life
Prince Albert of Monaco: How to Be a Contented Bachelor
Princess Laurentien: Wild and Wacky Fashion: Being Yourself In a Royal Institution
Earl and Countess of Wessex (co-authors): How to Keep Your Business Alive
Princess Diana: Things Aren't Always What They Seem!
Princess Alexandra von Hanover: A Kid's Guide to Suing Someone
Duke of Edinburgh: Prince Philip's Book of Crude Humor
Crown Princess Victoria: It's Easy as A, B, C - How I Beat Dyslexia

Last edited:
Two Princesses, One Wardrobe written by Princess Mathilde of Belgium and Princess Máxima of the Netherlands.
A book on how two princesses can pull off the same outfits and accessories, and how to plan so both don't wear the same outfit to the same occasion.

This was such a good idea! I was thinking about this last night, Princess Marie-Astrid of Luxembourg has five children, so she could write a book called Five Little Habsburgs and How They Grew!

These are all so funny. I can't stop laughing.

How to do deal with the Press: Author: Prince Harry Illustrations: Prince Ernst August

Unusual Garden Knick Knacks and New Garden Gnomes by Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary

Coming to Terms with Strange Wedding Presents. by Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary

i am loving all these books keep them comming

what would queen elizabeth, queen silvia and queen Margrethe wright do you think

wow...this is the first time i've read this thread...i didn't even know it was around...muhahahahahaha they're hilarious ^_____^

A guide to Argentine Hotspots by Prince Harry

Driving 101: The Danish Royal Family(101 is the number for an introduction course at universities in the US)

The Horatio Alger Story by Prince Charles

Public Relations for Dummies: Ann-Christine Jernberg

How to act like a leader in time of crisis: Juan Carlos of Spain with a chapter by Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden

Beers of the World: Prince Harry

Practical Jokes to play on your little sister: Marius

kirstengrafin said:
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
"A Common Girl's Guide: How to Slip in to a Life of Royal Splendor & Privilege"
Now I am red in the face. Slip in? "Slip Inn" Get it? O, man. I can´t believe I didn´t notice that until now.

" what would queen elizabeth, queen silvia and queen Margrethe wright do you think"

Hmm.

Caring for your jewelry by QEII

Family Dynamics: How to maintain sanity with a crazy family: QEII

Green Thumbs and Tiaras: My life by Queen Silvia

Cigars of the World by Queen Margrethe

Finding time to be Creative by Queen Margrethe

Dennism said:
Of course, Maxima could write "Wear a stylish and colorful wardrobe all of the time!"

In fact, Maxima and Märtha Louise could co-author "Finding your personal style: Ways to find a niche wardrobe for yourself."

Good one. I love ML!

kirstengrafin said:
Great! I see some potential best-sellers here. Here's my attempt at some titles :flower:

Princess Stephanie of Monaco
"Bodyguards, Butlers & Acrobats - My Life is a Three-Ring Circus!"

Crown Princess Marie Chantal of Greece
"Trustfunds to Tiaras - Land the Poor Aristocrat of Your Dreams & Join the Landed Gentry"

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
"A Common Girl's Guide: How to Slip in to a Life of Royal Splendor & Privilege"

I loved the one about Stephanie. LOL

Dennism said:
Strollers, Sunglasses and a Passport: My life as a Globetrotting Baby by Princess Ingrid Alexandria.

LOL. Cute one.

HRH The Duke Of Edinburgh: "Speak your Mind" How to insult a nation in one simple phrase

HIH Princess Soraya of Iran: "Shah to Screen" Be different, be a royal and then a celebrity.

HM The Queen Mother: "How to survive the Windsors" 101 Gin Cocktails.

HRH The Princess Royal: "Don't tell Mom the corgi's dead" or "Mommy I Killed your dog" Princess Anne's personal account of how to upset your mother by buying a bigger dog.

HRH The Prince of Wales: "Safe Skiing" a guide to safe skiing when one is at Cloisters

HRH Prince Carl-Phillip of Sweden: "Ellocution: I'm not gay, I am just well spoken" A prince's guide to being a Gay Icon

HM Queen Silvia & HRH Crown Princess Mary: "Prince Catcher" A guide to spotting your prince at the Olympic Games

The Duchess of York: "You know what I did last summer" a Duchess' guide on how to deal with embarressing moments with your in-laws.

The Imperial Family of Russia: "Designer Bullet Proof Vests" Enough said i think

HRH The Prince of Wales: "Rough Guide to Australia" Where to be greeted by effectionate women on beaches and where to avoid being shot at by people with starting pistols

HRH Princess Marina Duchess of Kent: "Common Little Scottish Girls" Follwoing in her cousin prince philip's footsteps as an outspoken Greek princess, Marina tells us what she really thinks of her sister-in-laws.

HSH Princess Gloria von Thurn und Taxis: "Death and Taxis" How to survive death taxation of the Thurn und Taxis empire.

Last edited:
Splodger said:
HRH The Duke Of Edinburgh: "Speak your Mind" How to insult a nation in one simple phrase

HIH Princess Soraya of Iran: "Shah to Screen" Be different, be a royal and then a celebrity.

HM The Queen Mother: "How to survive the Windsors" 101 Gin Cocktails.

HRH The Princess Royal: "Don't tell Mom the corgi's dead" or "Mommy I Killed your dog" Princess Anne's personal account of how to upset your mother by buying a bigger dog.

HRH The Prince of Wales: "Safe Skiing" a guide to safe skiing when one is at Cloisters

HRH Prince Carl-Phillip of Sweden: "Ellocution: I'm not gay, I am just well spoken" A prince's guide to being a Gay Icon

HM Queen Silvia & HRH Crown Princess Mary: "Prince Catcher" A guide to spotting your prince at the Olympic Games

The Duchess of York: "You know what I did last summer" a Duchess' guide on how to deal with embarressing moments with your in-laws.

The Imperial Family of Russia: "Designer Bullet Proof Vests" Enough said i think

HRH The Prince of Wales: "Rough Guide to Australia" Where to be greeted by effectionate women on beaches and where to avoid being shot at by people with starting pistols

HRH Princess Marina Duchess of Kent: "Common Little Scottish Girls" Follwoing in her cousin prince philip's footsteps as an outspoken Greek princess, Marina tells us what she really thinks of her sister-in-laws.

HSH Princess Gloria von Thurn und Taxis: "Death and Taxis" How to survive death taxation of the Thurn und Taxis empire.
Oh, that is too funny. I especially loved the one about the Queen Mother. Ha ha

Last edited:
Splodger, that was some truly excellent suggestions. I laughed loudly at the Queen Mother's... ;)

Hehehe - thank you Norwegianne and Danielle. Not sure if this one is cutting it close to the mark but...

HRH Prince Harry of Wales: "What not to Wear" Prince Harry lets us inside his wardrobe and gives handy tips on what and what not to wear to fancy dress parties

Ha ha ha. Another good one. Bravo.

It's great to see new titles on this thread! Here's one that came to mind.....​
.​
WHATNOT.jpg
.​

Crown Princess Maxima: “What to Expect When You’re Not Expecting”

This exciting royal prequel to the successful “What to Expect” parenting series dispenses invaluable tips on how to regally handle the pressures and expectations of loyal subjects obsessed with royal baby-mania. The Crown Princess offers lighthearted tips and has included a bonus section entitled, “Dressing to keep them Guessing”. An essential guide for every young crown princess!;)

Prince Harry: A Guide to the World´s Beautiful Women of Color.

Prince William: How to dress fashionably in Leopard prints

How about this one Prince Harry of Wales: Spare Me - Coping with Life as William's Brother.

This one:
My Darling Jo: A Tribute to Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte by Grand Duke Jean.

Last edited:
mybags said:
How about this one Prince Harry of Wales: Spare Me - Coping with Life as William's Brother.
A variation on that would be: "Not my Brother´s Keeper" by Prince William.

Dennism said:
A variation on that would be: "Not my Brother´s Keeper" by Prince William.
one possible future title by Prince Harry, written from the Tower of London, could be:

HRH Prince Harry of Wales "Gunpowder, Treason and Pot" A variation on Guy Fawlks' aclaimed autobiography "Gunpowder Treason and Plot." London in the year 2030, written from his confinement in the Tower, Harry accounts of his experimentation in smoking pot as a teenager, the "treason" scandle in the Nazi fancy dress costume and finaly his attempt to over throw his brother, King William V by blowing up Buckingham Palace.

HRH The Duke of Gloucester: "The Fast and the Furious" The Duke's autobiography that exams his love of motorcars and high speed and the devistating effects being caught four times for speeding in three years has on your driving licence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom