Guess for First Royal Baby

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

didem

Aristocracy
City
London
Country
United Kingdom
Who is first Royal Mum?

- Crown Princess Letizia
- Crown Princess Mary

I think it was the same "competition" with Maxima and Mette-marit.Who gets pregnant first and then throughout 2 weeks they both announced their pregnancies for th same month.In the end Maxima´s doctors weren´t good at maths so her baby was born 1 month earlier.

Perhaps the same with Mary and Letizia a :baby in the same month, or like the wedding only 8days between.

But my feeling would be Mary.

On the other hand I think they both have to start very soon because they both want a big family and they are both already 32.

I think they have babies in 2005-2006.

Is Mary under more pressure to produce an heir now?

In my opinion, a baby would give Letizia more respect because
- the Danish royal divorce brings up questions about her past.
- she has big shoes to fill (I think Sofia is more popular than JC).
- rumors about Elena's marriage.

My guess is Crown Princess Mary because she and Crown Prince Fredrik wants several children and age is a factor. I think they will have an adorable family together!

Sad but true I think, there is more pressure to produce an heir now with the divorce of Princess Alexandra and Prince Joachim...

its would going Crown Princess Mary because she and Fred married for 4 months but i think both can wait for baby before 1 years or early.

when Countess of Wessex tried have baby since etopic pregnant in 2001 but Sophie went IVF for test but she finally become parents for first time she and Prince Edward married in june 1999 for 5 years Sophie wanted have family after wedding she said.

im sure about Princess of Austria would wait have baby before 1 year or early.

Sara Boyce

I believe that Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe is going to have a baby befor Princess Mary and Prince Frederik, because Princess Letizia does not have to learn a new language and a new country's history and politics, thus having an easier "princess-school" than Princess Mary, who has to learn a lot of Danish things as well as "princess-school". I think she will need more time to get adjusted to royal life than Princess Letizia needs.

I think Mary and Frederik will be the first ones to have a baby of the two couples. They seem more family oriented and seem to enjoy children. I don't really know about Felipe and Letizia because I really haven't seen either of them around children much. They may very well enjoy children.

Hopefully, both women will be able to have children. When one starts a family in their 30's that is not always a guarantee.

Would adoption be acceptable for either of these couples? Would Invetro Fertilization? I have wondered if IF is acceptable for a direct heir (unlike the Wessex's, whose baby Louise is nowhere near inheriting the British monarchy).

Eliza

azile1710 said:
Hopefully, both women will be able to have children. When one starts a family in their 30's that is not always a guarantee.

Would adoption be acceptable for either of these couples? Would Invetro Fertilization? I have wondered if IF is acceptable for a direct heir (unlike the Wessex's, whose baby Louise is nowhere near inheriting the British monarchy).

Eliza
Countess of Wessex already to become pregnant but Sophie cant have adopt in first of Royals Family you know that! but Sophie tried to have baby since she lost baby in 2001 but she went to clinic for making baby but she got collaspe when her daughter was born was too early!

but Sophie wanted become mother really badly!

Sara Boyce

samitude said:
I think Mary and Frederik will be the first ones to have a baby of the two couples. They seem more family oriented and seem to enjoy children. I don't really know about Felipe and Letizia because I really haven't seen either of them around children much. They may very well enjoy children.
I don't understand how Frederik and mary are "more" family oriented than Felipe and Letizia?

If you actually consider how many nieces and nephews they each have don't Felipe and Letizia have more between them? Felipe's sisters have 5 kids and Letizia has a sister with one daughter right? That would be six nieces and nephews for the two of them.

Frederik has 2 nephews and Mary's sisters hav 2 or 3 kids total right? That would be 4 or 5 nieces and nephews for them -- one less than Felipe and Letizia.

And when you consider that Mary's sisters are in Australia with their children and Frederik and Mary live in Denmark, how often to they really get to see Mary's nieces and nephews? I would say that Felipe and Letizia likely see their nieces and nephews more often by fact that they all at least live in the same country.

Genevieve said:
I don't understand how Frederik and mary are "more" family oriented than Felipe and Letizia?

If you actually consider how many nieces and nephews they each have don't Felipe and Letizia have more between them? Felipe's sisters have 5 kids and Letizia has a sister with one daughter right? That would be six nieces and nephews for the two of them.

Frederik has 2 nephews and Mary's sisters hav 2 or 3 kids total right? That would be 4 or 5 nieces and nephews for them -- one less than Felipe and Letizia.
Acutally Crown Princess Mary is aunt to 8 children between her two sisters and her brother. With Crown Prince Frederik's two nephiew the couple is aunt and uncle to 10 children in total.

Last edited:
I wasn't talking about the nieces and nephews of either couple or how many children are in their families. I was just observing that I thought Mary and Frederik seemed to like children alot, seem to enjoy having them around, and seem to appear more comfortable and natural around them. That's what I meant by being family oriented.

Talking about Felipe and Letizia, I can't say that they aren't like what I said I thought Mary and Frederik were like around children. I don't really know because I haven't seen them in action with children the way I have with Frederik and Mary.

My guess would be that Frederik and Mary become parents in 2006, and Felipe and Letizia will wait a little longer, becoming parents in 2007.

I think that Mary will be the first.....Don´t know how I know this...I might be wrong..but............Let´s see who gets it first...

It will be Mary because they officially announced today that she is pregnant and due in October 2005.

Exciting to look back on threads and speculations like this, when the actual babies aren't far away. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom