Great Time For Royal Watchers - the coming events (visits, celebrations etc) & TV

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know Crown Prince Fredrick and Mary are coming to Australia in March- same with CP Victoria of Sweden and Prince Charles but i guess thats not really a state visit, its only a state visit if the monarchs visit isnt it.

Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip will be coming to Alberta and Saskatchewan, Canada to celebrate the two provinces' centennial. The visit will take place sometime in May.

King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia are paying a State Visit to Argentina in February. No more info on the plans have been released yet. I hope Crown Princess Victoria will join them, but I wouldn't bet on it as she has an Official Visit to Australia by herself in March.

im sure Prince Charles would attend Donald Trump's wedding if have not state trip! but i think he got intives cards from Donald Trump i read magazine says they have lavish wedding for Donald Trump and Melinda Krauss.

Sara Boyce

• January
6th, Spian, Military Passover, the whole royal family if possible
Sweden, Sports Gala a few members of the royal family attends
20th - 28th Monaco, International Circus Festivalthe whole royal family if possible
23th - 27th, Crown Princee Mette Marit of Norway will visit Malawi
27th, 60th anniversary of Auschwitz's liberation
King Albert II, Queen Beatrix, Grand Duke Henri, Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, Prince Joahim
Monaco, Saint Devote celebration Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie
31th - 2th Febroary Crown Prince Frederik & Crown Princess Mary of Denmark visiting New York to launch the Hans Christian Andersen 2005 celebration
  • February
Swedish State visit to Argentina (will not take place)
2th, Queen Sonja and Crown Princess Mette Marit of Norway will visit London for the opening of Queen Maud Expo
7th - 11th Crown Orince Hokaan will visit Sierra Leone
21th - 23th, Princess Mathilde's will visit Mali the visit is a Belgian humanitarian mission (posted by Cathérineat the The Benelux Royals Message Board)
Queen Sonja will visit Queen Maud's land in the Antarctic
  • March
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden visiting Australia
Crown Prince Frederik & Crown Princess Mary of Denmark visiting Australia
Prince of Wales visiting Australia
Monaco, Rose Ball the whole royal family if possible
Italien state visit to the UK

• April
29th The Netherlands, start of Queen Beatrix' Silver Jubilee Year (open air concert inside and in front of Royal Palace in Dam Square Amsterdam) (posted by Joris at the Glittering Royal Events Message Board)
30th, The Netherlands, The Queen's Daythe whole royal family if possible
30th, Sweden King Carl XVI Gustaf birthday, a official celebration with flowers from the public, and a photo oppertunity with the royal family
Prince William Alexander and Princess Maxima will travel to Poland (posted by hja at the The Benelux Royals Message Board)

• May
17th, Norway, Natinal Day the whole royal family
10th - 13th Japanice state visit to Norway
Monaco, Anual Grand Prix Formula One the whole royal family if possible
17th - 25th Queen Elizabeth II's will visit Canada (Saskatchewan and Alberta)
25th Jordan, Independence Day celebrations - most of the family
  • June
6th Sweden, Natinal Day Celebrated at Skansen the whole royal family
UK, Royal Ascot
23th Luxembourg, National Day, the whole royal family if possible
24th, Spian, D. Juan Carlos Onomástica All the the Royal Family usually attends mass on that day.
9th, Jordan Coronation Day most of the family
10th, Jordan, Army Day King Abdullah and Queen Rania and members of the family who hold military rank so maybe Prince Feisal, Hamzah, Hashem and Princess Aisha
7th - 11th Norway, a official visit from the Swedish Royals
  • July
14th Sweden, The Victoria Day; Crown Princess Victorias Birthday celebrated at Öland, The whole Royal Family
Jordan, Jerash Festival - some years it is Queen Noor who opens the festival, some years it is King Abdullah and Queen Rania
Wedding of prince Manuel of Bavaria and princess Anna zu sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (posted by Cathérine at the Glittering Royal Events Message Board)
  • August
Monaco, Red Cross Ball the whole royal family if possible
  • September
Opening Of The Swedish Parliament the king and queen at least
The Netherlands, Prinsjesdag the whole royal family if possible
Sweden, the Norwegian royal couple will visit sweden
  • October
Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit Norwegian parts of the US
King Harald and Queen Sonja will visit the UK
12th, Spain, National Day the whole royal family if possible
  • November
19th, Monaco, National Day,the whole royal family if possible
King Harald and Queen Sonja will visit denmark
  • December
6th , Spain, Constitution Day the whole royal family if possible
10th, Norway, Nobel Peace Prize the whole royal family if possible
10th Sweden, Nobel Prize and Dinner the whole royal family if possible
11th Sweden, The nobel Dinner the whole royal family if possible
Monaco, Christmas celebrations charity evens the whole royal family if possible
Jordan Song Festival - King Abdullah and Queen Rania

-----------------------

Crown Prince Haakon will visit Expo in Japan during the spring, Princess Märtha Louise will give birth to a second child in March/April, maybe baptism in early summer.

Last edited:
~*~Humera~*~ said:
Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip will be coming to Alberta and Saskatchewan, Canada to celebrate the two provinces' centennial. The visit will take place sometime in May.
when is that

Australian said:
i know Crown Prince Fredrick and Mary are coming to Australia in March- same with CP Victoria of Sweden and Prince Charles but i guess thats not really a state visit, its only a state visit if the monarchs visit isnt it.
that is right a state visit is when the monarchs visit

can someone help me with more dates

do anyone have some dates for the anneversiry in Norway

Last edited:
Queen Elizabeth II's visit to Canada is from 17th May to 25th May.
From 10th to 13th May,Emperor Akihito and his wife Empress Michiko will pay a State Visit to Norway.

the state visit to Norway I already posted in the calander but i added the QEII visit to canada

I think in July Royals will attend some events to mark the 60th anniversary of the ending of world war II.

I add more: In November this year,Queen Elizabeth II will visit Malta and attend the Heads of Commonwealth Gorverments meeting.
In October,King Harald and Queen sonja will officially visit The United Kingdom.
In June,King carl Gustav VI and Queen Silvia will officially visit Norway.
In September,King Harald and Queen Sonja will visit Sweden.
I also heard that Russian President Putin will pay a State Visit to The Netherlands.And i have heard that Mexican President will pay a State Visit to Denmark in November.

I'm looking fowards to Queen Elizabeth II's visit in Canada and Malta.hope a lot of pictures of Her Gracious Majesty.
In November,King Harald and Queen Sonja will pay a State Visit to denmark.

I think Denmark and Sweden will pay visits to England for horse derby same before

King and Queen of Sweden and Queen and her husband of Denmark and King and Queen of Norway i think so! and maybe more Royals will attend horse derby every years with the HM Queen 2 of Great Britian.

Sara Boyce

• January
20th - 28th Monaco, International Circus Festivalthe whole royal family if possible
King Albert II, Queen Beatrix, Grand Duke Henri, Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, Prince Joahim
31th - 2th Febroary Crown Prince Frederik & Crown Princess Mary of Denmark visiting New York to launch the Hans Christian Andersen 2005 celebration
31 jan - 2 feb State visit in Spian from Hungaury
  • February
2th, Queen Sonja and Crown Princess Mette Marit of Norway will visit London for the opening of Queen Maud Expo
21th - 23th, Princess Mathilde's will visit Mali the visit is a Belgian humanitarian mission (posted by Cathérineat the The Benelux Royals Message Board)
17 - 19 The Swedish King will go to Thailand to thank King Bhumibol and his people for the Thai people’s work
1 - 3 State visit in Belgiun from Greece
  • March
The Swedish King will travel to Kenya to study the UN’s environment programme
31 March - 1 April State Visit from Lithuania to Sweden

• April
29th The Netherlands, start of Queen Beatrix' Silver Jubilee Year (open air concert inside and in front of Royal Palace in Dam Square Amsterdam) (posted by Joris at the Glittering Royal Events Message Board)
30th, Sweden King Carl XVI Gustaf birthday, a official celebration with flowers from the public, and a photo oppertunity with the royal family
Prince William Alexander and Princess Maxima will travel to Poland (posted by hja at the The Benelux Royals Message Board)
1 - 3 Crown Princess Victoria will travel to Denmark to take part in the HC Andersen Jubilee Celebrations
Crown Princess Victoria will travel to to Bangladesh to study the Swedish aid, and in connection with that possibly a visit to one of the catastrophe-struck areas
26 Victoria will travel to Aichi in Japan to visit Expo-05 and attend The Sweden Day

• May
  • June
UK, Royal Ascot
24th, Spian, D. Juan Carlos Onomástica All the the Royal Family usually attends mass on that day.
10th, Jordan, Army Day King Abdullah and Queen Rania and members of the family who hold military rank so maybe Prince Feisal, Hamzah, Hashem and Princess Aisha
  • July
14th Sweden, The Victoria Day; Crown Princess Victorias Birthday celebrated at Öland, The whole Royal Family
Jordan, Jerash Festival - some years it is Queen Noor who opens the festival, some years it is King Abdullah and Queen Rania
Wedding of prince Manuel of Bavaria and princess Anna zu sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (posted by Cathérine at the Glittering Royal Events Message Board)
  • August
  • September
  • October
  • November
  • December

-----------------------

Crown Prince Haakon will visit Expo in Japan during the spring, Princess Märtha Louise will give birth to a second child in March/April, maybe baptism in early summer.

Last edited:
u know i am feeling a little left out is anyone visiting the states-i know no one like america but cant someone royals visit here, namely ohio. which is very boring but its a cute place

semisquare said:
u know i am feeling a little left out is anyone visiting the states-i know no one like america but cant someone royals visit here, namely ohio. which is very boring but its a cute place

if you look at the calander you will see danish royals visiting the US

January

King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia will visit Thailand between the 17-19 February, and the purpose of the visit is to thank the Thai King Bhumibol and the Thai nations for their sacrificing help to Swedish citizens during and after the tsunami.

Do royals ever come to America (Chicago in particular)? I would love to attend an event where they are present, or hear them speak.

Frontline Feb 8, 2005
"The House of Saud", Episode #2307.
Saudi Arabia's Al Saud family and America's relations with the royals.

This is on the PBS network in the USA. You should be able to find when it's scheduled in your area by checking local listings.

monos26 said:
Do royals ever come to America (Chicago in particular)? I would love to attend an event where they are present, or hear them speak.
Yes, they do. Right now Crown Prince Fredrik and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark are in New York - and I know that several members of the Norwegian Royal Family will go to the US during the year (check the Family News thread in their forum part). Chicago might be another matter though, I don't know about that...

monos26 said:
According to the British Royal Family website the Earl of Wessex is visiting the USA from 10-19 February.

What about the celebrations of Duke Henri´s 50 years?? Do we have any news about that?

Nichola said:
According to the British Royal Family website the Earl of Wessex is visiting the USA from 10-19 February.

when!

where he will attend like Chicago? or New York?

Sara Boyce

• January
  • February
17 - 19 The Swedish King will go to Thailand to thank King Bhumibol and his people for the Thai people’s work
  • March

• April
1 - 3 Crown Princess Victoria will travel to Denmark to take part in the HC Andersen Jubilee Celebrations
Crown Princess Victoria will travel to to Bangladesh to study the Swedish aid, and in connection with that possibly a visit to one of the catastrophe-struck areas
26 Victoria will travel to Aichi in Japan to visit Expo-05 and attend The Sweden Day
6th England wedding of prince of wales and Camilla Parker-Bowles

• May
  • June
UK, Royal Ascot
  • July
  • August
  • September
  • October
  • November
  • December

-----------------------

• January
  • February
  • March

• April
6th england wedding of Prince charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles

• May
  • June
UK, Royal Ascot
  • July
  • August
  • September
  • October
  • November
  • December

-----------------------

The "shock" event of this year may be the Wedding of Prince Charles.
The most Royal greatest for this year maybe the Silver Jubilee of Queen Beatrix.

In November this year the Commonwealth Head of States Meeting will take place, Queen Elizabeth II will attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom