Cute royal kids

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 pics of my favourite little cutie pie:

-"reading" a book (from regata breitling site, originally posted by lula)
3zsw77a.jpg

-smiling (from terra)
2ibcdj7.jpg

-and practicing royal wave :lol: (terra)
2ekt15f.jpg

2n88oe8.jpg

source: Bruno Press

The Urdangarin kids are all soo gorgeous, but Irene is definitely the little princess at her home!:wub::wub:

crisiñaki said:
source: Bruno Press

The Urdangarin kids are all soo gorgeous, but Irene is definitely the little princess at her home!:wub::wub:
Who's this woman? Iñaki's mother??

Europe's Royal Children -Image Gallery - Click Here
Make sure you have some time for this, the gallery is huge! It includes Marius, even though he's not royal. I just love him, so I had to include him. Others in the gallery are the Danish royal kids and those from Norway, Belgium, the Netherlands, the new one from Luxembourg, and Spain.
I forgot Princess Alexandra of Hanover!:ohmy: Looks like I'll have to do a Part 2! :bang:
The sources: Hola!, Aftonbladet, Billed-bladet, VG, Dagbladet

Another treat
Europe's royal children Part 2 - Image Gallery - Click Here
Same sources as last time plus some new ones: kongelig.tv2.dk and aftenposten.no

This time the included cuties are the Danish royal kids (all 3); Princess Alexandra of Hanover; and the children of Princess Stephanie; and the Behn cuties. I may have slipped a few in there of Norway's cuties too. I don't remember. :p

CasiraghiTrio said:
More little royal cuties.... sources: NRK.no, Hello, Hola

This time: The Behn kids return, accompanied by Belgium's royal cuties, and Jordan's royal cuties (Salma and Hashem) and Lady Louise Windsor. Europe + Jordan - Royal Children - Image Gallery - Click Here

Thank you so much for all your work. It was great looking at all the pictures, you really put a lot of work into it. This is by far my favorite thread. All the beautiful children. The world better watch out, they are going to set the world on fire. I can't believe I am going to get a chance to watch them grow up. Thanks again for all your work.:flowers:

I put more galleries on here: royalchildren.fashioneesta.com
Enjoy! ;)

About the comparisons to the past, I agree that Camille Grimaldi looks a lot like Princess Grace. Also, I think Haakon and Ingrid Alexandra look a lot alike, which is funny because Sverre looks just like Mette Marit. Marius looks so much like her too. I can't decide which parent or who Prince Christian of Denmark looks like.
I think the cutest and funniest royal children are the Urdangarins but I haven't really thought about who they resemble.
Princess Aiko is a mega cutie herself, but I'm so disappointed that it looks like there is no chance of Japan changing their succession law in her favor, not now that Hisahito(sp?) is here. I was really rooting for her!:cry:

The best pic EVER.....!!!

HM The Queen of the Netherlands visiting London to see her two 'British' granddaughters:

the highborn lady Emma Luana Ninette Sophie Countess of Orange-Nassau van Amsberg (laughing with The Queen)

the highborn lady Joanna Zaira Nicoline Milou Countess of Orange-Nassau van Amsberg (in The Queen's arms)

The picture comes from the Royal House website and is free of copyrights. You can use it and download it. See the link: http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=16279

beatrix14.jpg

Another picture:

HM The Queen with her Brussels-based grandchildren:

the highborn lord Claus-Casimir Bernhard Marius Max Count van Oranje-Nassau van Amsberg

the highborn lady Leonore Marie Irene Enrica Countess van Oranje-Nassau van Amsberg

the highborn lady Eloïse Beatrix Sophie Laurence Countess van Oranje-Nassau van Amsberg

The picture comes from the Royal House website and is free of copyrights. You can use it and download it. See the link:
http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=16069

beatrix15.jpg

Another picture:

HM The Queen visiting the princely villa 'De Eikenhorst' for her granddaughter's first birthday:

Her Royal Highness Catharina-Amalia Beatrix Carmen Victoria of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau, the Hereditary Princess of Orange

Their Royal Highnesses The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima of the Netherlands

The picture comes from the Royal House website and is free of copyrights. You can use it and download it. See the link:
http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=4854

beatrix16.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Love the picture of Luana and Queen Beatrix laughing.

haven't seen little princess ingrid alexandra for awhile now. . . kinda missing her. . .

CasiraghiTrio said:
A
I think the cutest and funniest royal children are the Urdangarins but I haven't really thought about who they resemble.

I agree with you CT! they are gorgeous and funny:wub:
Juan: carbon copy of his father
Pablo: carbon copy of King Juan Carlos
Miguel: has features of his grandma Sofia and his mother Cristina and his father's eyes and cheeks
Irene: carbon copy of her grandma Claire (Iñaki's mom)

crisiñaki said:
I agree with you CT! they are gorgeous and funny:wub:
Juan: carbon copy of his father
Pablo: carbon copy of King Juan Carlos
Miguel: has features of his grandma Sofia and his mother Cristina and his father's eyes and cheeks
Irene: carbon copy of her grandma Claire (Iñaki's mom)

Miguel is something else. They are all adorable, of course (and Elena's two are precious; I love Froilan and Victoria) but Miguel is just crazy. His expressions alone make me laugh. He usually looks so furious! The angry little devil! :ROFLMAO:

I have to admit.....little Gabriel (Louis of Luxembourg's son) has caught my heart recently. What a face!!

elle said:
haven't seen little princess ingrid alexandra for awhile now. . . kinda missing her. . .

I also have been missing IA. She is one of my favorite little Princesses. Maybe we will see her soon. Everytime we see her she grows more beautiful.

Belgium's little royal twins are also really precious and not seen nearly enough. But I gather that Prince Laurent and Princess Claire are determined to keep their kids out of the media and to control whatever media exposure there is. I think the only glimpses we will ever get of that family will always be from the respectable, soft magazines like Point du Vue and Majesty.

Amalia and Alexia :flowers:

RVD / Fotogeniek, foto: Jeroen van der Meyde ,originally posted by purple_platinum

Those girls are sooo cute! love little Alexia's cute face!:heart:

Thank you all so much for these pictures. THey're priceless:flowers: I especially love the last 2 ones of Amalia and Alexia. THey are so cute :rolleyes:

I love Amalia. She is definately her father's daughter, but she has mommy's infectious smile.
Of course, I love (and miss seeing) I-A more

Amalia takes after her dad's side and Alexia takes after the Zorreguietas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom