Athletic Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For more pictures of royals in swimsuits, check this thread: Royal Ladies in Swimsuits

After looking at lumutqueen's pictures I'd have to choose Haakon- the skiing, swimming, surfing and whatever else he does really seems to pay off!

Well that Harry has got quite the 6 pack!

Women:
#3 - Mary
#2 - Rania
#1 - Clothilde
Men:
#3 - Frederick
#2 - Haakon
#1 - Felipe

Female:
-Queen Silvia (from the older generation)
-CP Mary

Male:
-CP Haakon
-CP Frederik

What do you think? :)

I don't think its fair to compare Queen Silvia and CP Mary. There's a big age difference. Maybe if you compared females from the same generation it would give you a more accurate picture of who is considered to have the most beautiful body. For example:

Queen Rania
CP Letizia
CP Mary
CP Maxima
CP Mathilde
CP Mette-Marit
CP Victoria
Princess Madeleine
Princess Marie

Then do the same for the men. Just my opinion.

Male:
Kyril of Bulgaria - Athletic, tall and slim (even if he's too much of a gym fanatic)
GD Henri of Luxemburg - Tall and fit (if the word elegant can be used to describe a man, it would be him)

Female:
Rosario Nadal - great proportions, she's tall, has curves, breast and butt (although she's sometimes too skinny)
Mette-Marit - Even with a little bit more weight on, she has a great figure! Being tall helps, and again great proportions.

Female:

Crown Princess Mary - pretty slim, but healthy looking (not like poor Letizia).
Crown Princess Maxima
Princess Michael of Kent - I mean, this woman is 64 and she's very tall and has a great skin.

Male:

Prince Harry
Crown Prince Frederik.

Female:

Crown Princess Maxima
Princess Michael of Kent - I mean, this woman is 64 and she's very tall and has a great skin.

Male:

Prince Harry
Crown Prince Frederik.

You know, I adore Marie-Christine. ;) But I was never fond of her legs. But agree she still looks quite good in swimsuits for her age, though.

Female:
- Lady Gabriella Windsor
- Crown Princess Mary of Denmark

Male:
- GD Henri of Luxembourg & his son Felix - just look at this: http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7876/henriandfelix.jpg The GD looks extremely good for his age & we don't need to talk about how gorgeous Felix looks. :D
- Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark
- Pierre Casiraghi
- Prince Nikolaos of Greece

Ladies:

CP Mary of Denmark
P Madeline of Sweden

Gents:

CP Filipe of Spain
GD Henri of Luxembourg & his son Felix (wow)
Andrea Casiraghi of Monaco

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/drws2/08iv/danish-royal1-a.jpg

Frederik does not have any definition in his upper arms, I do not like body builders but this, together with his small stomach (which I like) and the beginning of what I think they call "man boobs" spells trouble for him at later age. Haakon does not have upper arm definition either.
I would say Andrea Casighari is the best, though I have not seen Filipe of Spain nor Kyril of Bulgaria yet.

Mary looks nice, Caroline and Charlotte too.

I think Andrea is a bit too skinny.
Charlotte has an extremely beautiful face but she does not have a great body.
Mary is a little bit skinny, too but she has great legs.

From the men, Prince Haakon without a doubt!
From the women, I think Princess Madeleine and of course Charlotte Casiraghi.

Woman:
Lady Gabrielle Winsor
Man:
CP Haakon

:lol: Andrea looks so funny naked. Poor guy, he needs at least another 25 pounds in order to look manly :cool:

Frederik disappointed me, too, in the above picture. He used to look healthier and fit.

Women:
Princess Grace ,with perfect legs
Princess Diana

Men:
Duke of Edimburgh
Prince Michael of Kent

Okay, I guess we can allow some levity here in the run up to Christmastide; but some people never quite get why they have stopped getting invitations to afternoon tea. There aren't people here (are there?) who stand on the pavement yelling and screaming and thrusting autograph books at bemused (or even alarmed) royals. Or are we moving to a section entitled, "Hot totty princess of the month."? Can see enough celebrity dross in the press and media, makes a change to come here and discuss social history and royal dynastic history. Guess I shouldn't grumble, but please stay well away from my castle gates if you insist on wearing the court jester's hat every day.

Female:

Crown Princess Maxima

Male:

Prince Harry
Crown Prince Frederik.

I'm glad someone else agrees that Máxima has a great figure! She proves that you can be in the spotlight and not be a size zero and still look great!

:previous:

I agree as well. :flowers: I don't know why I forgot Maxima, but I have to add her to my list.

Lady Gabriella Windsor and Princess Madeleine

Ella Windsor is lovely but has fat calves (can not find a picture).

:previous: You are completely right.

I was echoeing a boyfriend who said that about her (but he also says "a woman can never be too thin" and likes the way Posh Beckham looks)

CP Mary
Princess Marie
CP Mette Marit
Clothilde

CP Hakoon
Prince Felix

Princess Diana and Princess Grace always...

Ladies:
CP Mathilde of Belgium (I'd like to have her figure after having 4 children!)
Princess Marie of Denmark

Men:
CP Haakon of Norway
CP Felipe of Spain

Well I have to admit that my choices are:
1. Victoria
2. Marie of Denmark
3. Madeline

hands down Haakon

^^Yes,if it wasn't for her posture she would have a really nice body. Anyway, she has it, but the that posture ruins it.
Pierre Casiraghi has a nice body too.

^^Yes,if it wasn't for her posture she would have a really nice body. Anyway, she has it, but the that posture ruins it.
Pierre Casiraghi has a nice body too.
Charlotte has stunning legs that is for sure. But you are quite right about the posture. It's not good at all. It reminds me of her Aunt Stephanie.;)

I think all the CP's esp Mathilde and Marie-Chantal after 4 and 5 kids I'd be very lucky to have a body like theirs. Caroline, Grace, Charlotte and Diana have great bodies as well.

As for the men it's Harry, Felix and Guillame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom