2006 Resolutions for Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandria

Heir Apparent
Country
Canada
What kind of resolutions should royals make for themselves this year?

If royals read this forum, now's your chance to tell them what personal resolutions they should make for themselves and why.

Alexandria said:
What kind of resolutions should royals make for themselves this year?

If royals read this forum, now's your chance to tell them what personal resolutions they should make for themselves and why.

Queen Margarethe should give up smoking.

Iain said:

:D I think the chance, that she would have in her last second of life a cigarette in her mouth is higher than that she will ever quit.
It wouldn´t be bad though...even though I´ve my doubts, that it helps after so many years.

Crown Princess victoria: leave Daniel or marry him, I'm sick of waiting every year for the same thing, I think Emmanuel of Belguim and Leonor of Spain would get married before V&D!!! :D :D

Agree with Iain, but Im pretty sure that Daisy will smoke until the end of her life!..I dont think she can quit smoking now...:(

HM the Queen Margrethe is set in her ways ;) Mind you, it's never to late to quit smoking....​

"MII"

Last edited:
Would like she could quit smoking...;)

im really sicko to wait for CP Victoria getting married! that totally no excuse for her!

and HM Queen would quit smoking also and HM King too!

Iain said:

I think she will outlive most royals of her generation and, when her time comes, she will ask to be buried with a cigarette in one hand and a lighter in the other one. Just to have one more cigarette handy in case the afterlife happens. :)

Last edited:
crisiñaki said:
Crown Princess victoria: leave Daniel or marry him, I'm sick of waiting every year for the same thing, I think Emmanuel of Belguim and Leonor of Spain would get married before V&D!!! :D :D

Victoria is making it too easy for her brother to be her heir. She should stop the nonsense and get on with the Royal Program: get married and have a couple of kids. She must, like any Crown Prince(ss), secure an heir. If Daniel can't handle the presure, get someone else. Her duty toward her country should be above her needs because she is the Heir. She has duties her siblings don't have.

Toledo said:
Victoria is making it too easy for her brother to be her heir. She should stop the nonsense and get on with the Royal Program: get married and have a couple of kids. She must, like any Crown Prince(ss), secure an heir. If Daniel can't handle the presure, get someone else. Her duty toward her country should be above her needs because she is the Heir. She has duties her siblings don't have.
Totally agree! And btw Chrisiñaki I agree with you too: marry him or leave him!

I don't know if it's just me, but I dream of the day I would be able to watch Victoria walking down the aisle, don't you? :)

Camilla needs to quit smoking if she hasnt already and so do Charles boys.

Ernst August Hannover, TO GIVE UP drinking (if not already done !!!!!:mad: )

To all royal smokers GIVE UP smoking !!!!:eek:

I too would love to see Victoria get married, but I think it's better that she wait until she is 1000% sure of it. otherwise it is not worth it and a total disaster.

My top two (for now)
1. A wedding in Sweden (Victoria and her siblings are all over 24 and it's time one of them get married and started the next generation).

2. Good behavior for the royals of Monaco (I'm tired of hearing about their behavior in the press).

venus_samotracia said:
New designer for Letizia, stop Varela :)

Good point! :) There are so many great designers she could rotate them, one per month. I would like for her to have a little more Monaco glamour in her outfits, like Caroline. During the day events Caroline is impecable, during the night events she is just breath taking. Letizia looks like she could pull it off and dress more 'regal' for those formal events. I would like to see her more like Nicole Kidman on that Channel ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom