Wedding of William & Catherine: Arrival of the Foreign Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Please discuss the arrivals of the Foreign Royals who have arrived in London for the wedding of HRH Prince William of Wales and Miss Catherine Middleton.

Happy Posting!

Warren, wbenson & Zonk
British Forums Moderator

Last edited:
Great!!! It seems that they are in a very good mood. Lovely smile, Felipe. And Letizia looks nice in those casual clothes :flowers:

Hope we will have some good photos of the Princes tomorrow. Although I am looking forward to see the bride and the groom in the first place, the Princes will be the second most important couple for me tomorrow.

Welcome to London foreign royals. Princess Letizia, please send me your shoes!

Oh my gosh! Her shoes are fantastic!

They seem happy to be there. And Letizia's shoes are amazing.

Where are Letizia and Felipe staying? It looks like WA and Maxima are at the Mandarin...which means they won't have to go far for the dinner. Love her necklace but her shoes...oh Maxima!

Maxima and Willem Alexander
PPE Agency Londen

WA looks odd carrying that bag :lol:

Zonk said:
It looks like WA and Maxima are at the Mandarin...which means they won't have to go far for the dinner. Love her necklace but her shoes...oh Maxima!

I thought as you enter the Mandarin hotel, the road would be behind you (Knightsbridge & Harvey Nichols).

I am not familiar with the Mandarin in London (only Washington, DC):flowers:

I was going off the information in the pictures.

Arab leaders gather in London for UK royal wedding
Article

I heard on the radio this morning that the Syrians have been disinvited. May or may not be true. I didn't catch the entire report.

Anyone recognize Letizia's shoes --- I want them.

Last edited:
May I know if the danish crown prince and princes will attend the UK royal wedding?

May I know if the danish crown prince and princes will attend the UK royal wedding?

The Danish Royal Family will be represented by the Queen. Princess Mary is still on maternity leave.

I heard on the radio this morning that the Syrians have been disinvited. May or may not be true. I didn't catch the entire report.
I've listened to all the report on BBC News,they are truly disinvited,Syrian ambassador is no more supposed to attend

BBC world news said that Syrians invitation was revoked because of the situation in their country.

Last edited by a moderator:
WA looks odd carrying that bag :lol:

I thought as you enter the Mandarin hotel, the road would be behind you (Knightsbridge & Harvey Nichols).

This is the entrance to the hotel from the Hyde Park side - this is not the main entrance. The main entrance is from Knightsbridge, with as you suggested, Harvey Nichs in the background.

if the royals stay at the same hotelas the dinner i am afraid we will not see any ohotos from this night
what do you think?

to bad there is no pre-wedding concert for william and kate

and i know England has different traditions
but i still would have loved it
think how good kate would have looked in crown princess victorias dress

Last edited:
if the royals stay at the same hotelas the dinner i am afraid we will not see any ohotos from this night
what do you think?

I am sure not all royals will be staying there. If nothing else, you will see the UK royals arrive.

I can't wait to see all the royals who will be attending

First, Letizia needs to tell me where she got her shoes! LOVE THEM!! Second, I am sooooo excited to see the royals congregating!! I am dying to see William and Catherine have interaction with them, as this would be their first time really creating relationships with other royals....

Back
Top Bottom