Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Chris O'Neill's Pre-Wedding Dinner: June 7, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think as we move further into the 21st century and the younger royals move up the ladder..so to speak...with thrones, etc.. we are moving to a new, more modern, edgy look with clothes, jewels, hair, makeup, shoes, etc....not the old way of furs, tiara, big, poofy gowns. I think all the ladies look lovely. Madeleine is one of the most stunning of princesses in today's world. God bless and good luck to them both.

I dont have a problem with the majority of the dresses (I have one I hate) but I really dont like the permatan/ronseal look.

Gela Nash-Taylor wife of Duran Duran bass guitarist looks a fright,hideous outfit ,possibly the worst of the evening so far!

Who on earth told her that Halloween ostrich outfit met the dresscode :eek:

See 2nd photo below

Las sorpresas de una cena real especial

second worse dress
this is the worst dress of all time

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/King+Carl+Gustav+Queen+Silvia+Sweden+Host+92wCzrla_Xll.jpg

is that SPanx I see before me??

Last edited by a moderator:
Gela Nash-Taylor wife of Duran Duran bass guitarist looks a fright,hideous outfit ,possibly the worst of the evening so far!

Who on earth told her that Halloween ostrich outfit met the dresscode :eek:

See 2nd photo below

Las sorpresas de una cena real especial

Oh, my, another candidate for the "What Was She Thinking" file, along with the woman wearing the white strips that revealed parts best left unseen.

There were quite a few awful dresses and a ton of boring dresses at tonight's pre-dinner. Nothing really wowed me, although there were a couple of dresses that I thought looked really nice.

Not liking the official photo. Madeleine and Chris should have been in the middle.

Last edited:
What is the green band around Madeleine´s left wrist?

Anyone has better pictures of Stephanie? I would love to see her dress in HQ, but Zimbio doesn't have her there.

Not a royal Weeding....

Where is Chris father?

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Bunte online the DJ has arrived at the hotel

Here's what I got for translation
Bunte Online 13m

Madeleine and Chris let it rip's: The DJ for the party after the food is already at the hotel! # sweden wedding

They also mentioned something about dessert, they showed Madeline's view during or before the reception and they had dinner in the winter garden room.

Last edited:
Quick question - what is the dress code for the wedding?

Long dresses, with tiara?? If no tiara, is it a hat?
Morning dress white tie for men?

Is that right?

Tomorrows dresscode is white tie = long dress and tiara

Don´t like the order of the family....Madde should have been in the middle.

I agree - the couple should have been in the middle or definitely Madde with Chris behind her

Quick question - what is the dress code for the wedding?

Long dresses, with tiara?? If no tiara, is it a hat?
Morning dress white tie for men?
It depends if the guests are invited to both the wedding ceremony and the dinner afterwards, or just to the wedding ceremony. For those guests invited to both occations it's formal wear, white tie for the men and long dress and tiara for the ladies, for those who are invited only to the church ceremony it's business/informal wear, dark suit for the men, knee-length dresses for the ladies, hat is optional in Sweden.

Those look like bedsheets flying in the wind. Terrific legs, but she certainly likes to display them to a very dangerous level!

Last edited:
It's interesting that Chris's sisters from his fathers side were invited to the dinner, but they aren't at the family photo. Maybe they want to stay as private as they can. Princess Benedikte (Madeleine's godmother) wasn't at the guest list, but all the members of the Greek Royal Family were.

Back
Top Bottom