Prince Carl Philip and Sofia Hellqvist's Marriage Banns and Reception: May 17, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is vile! It looks as if a child made it in school when studying the planet system!!! UGH!

:previous: Oh dear! It's not as bad as I expected after reading your description, sesa. The elements are actually very nicely placed and balanced. Though it's not to my personal taste, perhaps CP and Sofia like that sort of very modern stuff. They might give it pride of place in their home.
It reminds me of a song from Hogsnort Rupert's Original Flagon Band. It was called "Auntie Alice Brought Us This!" It seems somehow apropos.

Songs from Dexter's Website

:previous: Oh dear! It's not as bad as I expected after reading your description, sesa. The elements are actually very nicely placed and balanced. Though it's not to my personal taste, perhaps CP and Sofia like that sort of very modern stuff. They might give it pride of place in their home.

It's not also my taste but if the like to the CP-S.

Victoria steel the show . Stunning.

I saw a post yesterday with the list of TV streams for the Wedding and now I cannot find it. Was it taken down ? I know the wedding starts soon...please provide link ASAP, I am desperate !

Go upward next to the royal forums is the royal blog press it and you finde the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
The present from Dalarna County, from governor Maria Norrfalk's Facebook:
"Reservation Hykjeberget will be inaugurated in beautiful Älvdalen in a year. It is a place that attracts many today. After walking up through the woods to the beautiful lookout point there will be a bench in red sandstone with bridal couple's names engraved in time for the inauguration. It will be able to invite both them and other hikers to rest. Animal and landscape painter Lennart Sand, who has lived and worked in Dalarna for many years, painted the place specially for this occasion and I was able to transmit the image of the view of the bench as we hope it will look like in about a year from now. An extra spice would of course be able to open both the reservation and the bench along with them in connection with their one-year wedding anniversary".
https://www.facebook.com/landshovdi...2569477796212/823647017688451/?type=1&theater

Svensk Damtidning tells that Sofia's hairdresser and friend Marwan "Marre" Hitti and his wife Marcella came to the courtyard 11 minutes after the church service had started. They run the stairs to the chapel in a little panic. "Your are so late!", snapped the guard, but let them in. And unfortunately the first benches from the door were full, so they had to walk further to the chapel, and everyone turned to watch.
Marre and Marcella leaving the chapel
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Marre was at Paradise Hotel at the same year as Sofia.

This is model Freja Kjellberg Borchies, with actor Rafael Edholm. According to Aftonbladet and Svensk Damtidning she was the one, who introduced Sofia and Frida Vesterberg to each other.
http://s02.imageupper.com/1/10/R1431878956959908_2.jpg

Last edited:
It's a nice surprise to see Chris there, and it's good that he showed up. It would've seemed off (or at least for me) for him not to attend an important family event such as this. I really like this photo of him with Madeleine and Leonore.

Estelle and Leonore are adorable, as per usual. Madeleine and Chris's bridesmaids and page boys were present at their banns IIRC, so I wonder if this means that Estelle and Leonore will be bridesmaids or if they were there because they normally attend family events now. I can't remember if Madeleine and Chris's bridesmaids were announced before the wedding or if we found out on the day.

I thought Sofia, Victoria and Madeleine looked nice but I wasn't a big fan of their fascinators. I have a love/hate relationship with fascinators. Sometimes they can look lovely, but other times they can just look odd to my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom