Madeleine & Chris: Royal Wedding Guests Arriving, Sightseeing & Leaving

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyFinn

Imperial Majesty
City
Southwest
Country
Finland
Last edited:
I miss to see Maxima, what a pity she didn't go! wonder why?

Gosh, she does look quite awful for her age. Nice glasses though! :D

Probably because she wasn't invited as she is a Queen now and not a Princess.. I missed her too.
I am sure all the royal houses had been inviated but my be nobody from the Netherlands could go?
:sad:

Eva looks great. She is 72. Looks better than many there. She looked lovely at the wedding.

According to Johan T Lindwall from Expressen, Victoria and Daniel hosted on Sunday a brunch for all the royal guests at the Haga Palace. King Carl Gustaf and queen Silvia attended at the brunch too.

There are also rumours that crown prince Haakon and prince Daniel cycled at the Haga Park before the wedding.

Last edited:
Thank you!
Have we seen them arriving?
I missed all the fun, no internet connection since Saturday morning.
Today connection thanks to my friend, I am devastated.

According to Johan T Lindwall from Expressen, Victoria and Daniel hosted on Sunday a brunch for all the royal guests at the Haga Palace. King Carl Gustaf and queen Silvia attended at the brunch too.

There are also rumours that crown prince Haakon and prince Daniel cycled at the Haga Park before the wedding.

I wonder who was present.
CP Frederik, CP Mary, Princess Benedikte, Princess Martha Louisa and her husband left Grand Hotel in the morning on Sunday. Princess Marie and Prince Joachim also due to the fact that they came to birthday party of Princess's hairdresser in the Sunday evening.

Several royals arriving at the wedding of Princess Madeleine and Christopher

I don’t believe she’s close to many from the royal houses as she’s not the heir/heiress.

I think you can say something to CP but Maxima and Mathilde has attended his wedding.

For Belgian and Dutch, it may be because they were in their “transition period", Philippe succeeded around one month after their wedding while W-A succeeded around one month before their wedding.

SRF is just selective when it comes to non heir as they didn't attend both CP and Madeleine as well as all other wedding of non heir except Norway and Denmark.

I don’t believe she’s close to many from the royal houses as she’s not the heir/heiress.

Prince Carl Philip is not the heir and both Queen Maxima and Queen Mathilde attended his wedding, but not Madeleine's. The Spaniards (Queen Sofia, Felipe and Letizia) attended Crown Princess Victoria's wedding only.

It is curious, however, that Edward and Sophie were at all 3 Swedish royal weddings even though Madeleine, who was once considered a potential bride and the perfect "royal match" for Prince William, declared in an interview that she was actually never introduced to William or Harry. I can't imagine she is close to the British Royal Family then, although she probably knows Edward and Sophie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom