Frederik and Mary's Pre-Wedding Festivities: May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Theodora of Greece and Martha Louise of Norway are the most beatiful women tonight :rolleyes:
GOD, .....So beautiful

I meant Theodora not Alexia. That´s who I saw. Wherefore art thou, Frederik? Bravo to this ballet dancer for being able to show his shortcomings.

I just so a litke of the video, well i have the impresson that is see the concert in direct because that never end i have to stop.
Mary dress semes be stunning amd the tiara stay wonderfuk in that way to.

Frederik looked bored with the classical pieces and the ballet but he likes this semi-rap piece. Hmm. Mary looks very excited to be there. But it is interesting that during the first couple of pieces she kept on looking at the people in the seats below. She gave a smile earlier to, I assume, the Queen or maybe to her father. It was lovely

A lovely picture of the couple

Unknown Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Beate@May 13th, 2004 - 12:44 pm
[Very disappointing. Can someone please help]

yes, please!! is there perhaps another website? It's nice to hear about it but watching it would be so much better!! :)
Beate, try it again. It might be working now, as mine is.

Sean

Great photo indeed, Lyonnaise.

A pleasing Jazz song in English(It would have been cool to hear it in Danish though). Very light background piece. The royal couple enjoyed it. Pretty good concert. Good variety.

Originally posted by Dennism@May 13th, 2004 - 1:18 pm
Great photo indeed, Lyonnaise.
I love this song "In a New York Minute".

It looks like Frederick enjoys rock/pop more than ballet.

Mary looks great this evening. Like a goddess...yes, greek goddess. Fred is really lucky to get SUCH a wife!

Frederik is enjoying the light show. The bigger the boys the bigger the toys. Interesting.

Are these popular bands? I don´t know them.

aww!! i saw a photo of letizia arriving at the royal theatre in copenaghen. really stunning!! she was wearing a long red skirt and a very regal top in different colours... hope i can find a photo of her....

I saw Letizia on the video with Felipe. Magnificent. An incredible transformation these last couple of days. .

Originally posted by Teresa@May 13th, 2004 - 12:09 pm
Princess Elizabeth shown in this picture:
Princess Elizabeth

How is she related to the Danish royal family?
Hello Teresa.

The way that Princesse Elisabeth of Denmark are relatede to the Royal Family is that she is Queen Margrethes cousin.
She has 2 brothers and ther names and titels are Count Ingolf of Rosenborg and Count Christian of Rosenborg.
The reason that Princesse Elisabeths brother are callede count of Rosenborg is that when they got marryed with ther wifes they became counts becaus ther wifes wear commoners.
Thats the reason....

I caught a glimpse of Martha Louise before but I was not sure it was her. It was so quick. But I just saw her again. Wow. Number 2! Great bangs too. Anyway, I saw Astrid and Lorenz. They complement each other so well.

O, sorry. I mean the live feed at www.drk.dk.

can you please send me a picture for crown prince felip and letizia at the party.. :flower: :flower: :flower: :heart:

New tiara for Mette- Marie and Caroline :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow that dress looks horrible on Mette-Merit, and I don't think I like Caroline's either!

Letizia looks a bit out of place amongst all of the gala dresses.

Mette-Marit's dress is not so bad. It's the shoes. Is she wearing boots? With a dress? And black? :yuk:

Caroline´s hair looks great but her dress was okay. I loved the color of Sonja´s dress though.

Back
Top Bottom