Felipe & Letizia's Pre-Wedding Dinner / May 21st, 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xicamaluca

Courtier
City
Portugal
Country
Portugal
Hi :flower:

You can see and post all news and pics from the pre wedding dinner of Felipe and Letizia here B)

the pre wedding dinner will take place at El Pardo Royal Palace. I leave you a site with info and pics of this palace (in spanish)

El Pardo

The festivities will start at 19:45 (CET) with the arrival of the guests and the salute to the kings, Prince Felipe, Letizia, Letizia's parents, the Dukes of Lugo and the Dukes of Palma, after the salute they will wait in the "Patio de los Austrias" for the start of the dinner that will start to be served at 21:00 (CET).

There will be more that 400 guests to the dinner (i belive that they are the Heads of state, members of the royal houses invited and the biggest spanish authorities)

Originally posted by samitude@May 21st, 2004 - 6:53 pm
The Norwegian Television company NRK will be showing the pre-wedding dinner and the wedding live on the internet.

Link: http://members3.boardhost.com/scandinavia/msg/77921.html

You have to register to be able to see their videos. It's free though. Follow this link to get instructions on how to register.

Link: http://members3.boardhost.com/scandinavia/msg/77939.html
i have register and all but I do not know how to make it work....

When you bring up the box that the video should play in go over to the left column where a whole list of videos are. Click on Kronprinsbryllup i Spania. A couple of other files will appear below it. Click on Kongelig bankett. It should show up. Right now all I see is a garden even though it says it's playing. I hope it comes through allright.

Originally posted by samitude@May 21st, 2004 - 8:33 pm
When you bring up the box that the video should play in go over to the left column where a whole list of videos are. Click on Kronprinsbryllup i Spania. A couple of other files will appear below it. Click on Kongelig bankett. It should show up. Right now all I see is a garden even though it says it's playing. I hope it comes through allright.
my screen is black and has the text klar/finished at the bottom where the time is...
no picture.

It try to connect then buffing (do not know the word in English) the it says klar (English finished)

Why don't you ask on the Scandinavian Royals Message board or the GREMB. I don't know what else to tell you because I don't know Norwegian.

If anyone is still experiencing troubles: after the player stopped buffering on my computer, it took quite a while, before the streaming worked perfect. Now there's no trouble.

Originally posted by Bubbette@May 21st, 2004 - 2:42 pm
Letizia is wearing subdued dress, as usual.
I don't know, if that is usual on her part. In Denmark she wore a bright red dress at the wedding. Imo, she usually dresses really nicely, though :)

It certainly was a beautiful dress; I just think there could have been a bit more of a lively shade.

Two pictures of Felipe and Letizia
Btw, Letizia is wearing a dress designed by Lorenzo Caprille, the same designer that made the outfits that she wore in Denmark ;)

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 1,553
  • 0002.jpg
    0002.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 1,835
Last edited by a moderator:
That is cool that she is using the same designer twice already. I hope he continues to design more beautiful dresses for her.

I haven't seen Letizia's dress full-length, but the neckline looks very flattering with her upswept hair. Maybe it will rain only for tonight and tomorrow will be gloriously sunshiney for their big day! *fingers crossed* :innocent: :flower:

Another little pic from Felipe and Letizia :)

Attachments

• 0003.jpg
    0003.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 1,475
Last edited by a moderator:
It is quite disappointing that many of the royals are wearing dresses that they wore last week. For example, Princess Alexia is wearing the dress she wore at the wedding and Queen Margarthe is wearing the dress she wore at the theater the night before Frederik and Mary's wedding.

However, I must say that Mette-Marit looks execptionally beautiful tonight. I love her hair. I also like Martha-Louise with the flower in her hair. I love the hair extensions!

What is the registeringcode please at NRK?

you have to click the button next to logg in where you register. They ask for first name, last name, log in name, password, repeat password and email address. Then you click the send button(big button on the bottom, sorry I don't know Norwegian) and then they will send you a registration code via e-mail. Hope that helps!

thanks I have been checking my e-mail for a while but nothing.

Originally posted by Chatleen@May 21st, 2004 - 8:45 pm
If anyone is still experiencing troubles: after the player stopped buffering on my computer, it took quite a while, before the streaming worked perfect. Now there's no trouble.
I have only a black screen

All of the royals must have arrived because all I see now is a photograph of a garden. Are they not going to show video of inside the party?

WHAT A TERRIBLE ORGANISATION;
The Spanish royal family came earlier than a lot of people. Is there no protocol about the time of arriving here.
I didn´t knew the guests would come with their own cars. :shock:
It´s still funny to see how the female guests are afraid to be wet :lol:

so who is checking what

corbis
ibl
polfoto
getty
colourpress and more....

The mother of Letizia looks great!!!! A natural Spanish beauty!! Letizia also looks great. Her hair and mak-up are wonderful!!

More pics: :flower:

Felipe and Letizia
The kings and Letizia
Letizia parents

Attachments

• 0004.jpg
    0004.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 465
  • 0005.jpg
    0005.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 610
  • 0006.jpg