The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings > Pre-wedding Events
Click Here to Login

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-18-2010, 06:28 PM
Heir Apparent

I want who that young man was walking with the Infanta Elena and Princess Rosario. Didn't recognize him at all.

Old 06-18-2010, 06:29 PM
Courtier

^^
Prince Phillipos

Old 06-18-2010, 06:32 PM
Courtier

no pictures of Guillaume and Felix? that is strange. I saw MT and Henri...
Old 06-18-2010, 06:35 PM
Serene Highness

Does anyone have any photos of Emma Pernald? I haven't seen any yet and I'd like to see what she wore :(

Can't wait for the wedding tomorrow!!

Tillykke Victoria og Daniel!
Old 06-18-2010, 06:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonc93 View Post
Only Sophie & Edward did.
Any pictures sorry to ask usually I'd do it myself but I'm too lazy to go through all the pages.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:45 PM
Courtier

I feel so sad for the Japanese Crown Prince that he has to come alone again. Sure it must be more fun for him when his wife would be able to accompany him to this kind of events. Hopefully his beautiful wife will feel good enough to be part of international royal events.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

I need a bit of help, Is there a way to re-watch the concert on svt.se? They only have certain clips and I did not get to watch the ending of the concert.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naggi View Post
I feel so sad for the Japanese Crown Prince that he has to come alone again. Sure it must be more fun for him when his wife would be able to accompany him to this kind of events. Hopefully his beautiful wife will feel good enough to be part of international royal events.
I do too! It's nice that he seems at ease with WA and Maxima, but I bet he would rather be with his wife.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Lovely pix ! My favourite outfits being Mette-Marit's (surprise surprise !) and Letizia's
Old 06-18-2010, 07:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
Letizia Ortiz y Rocasolano didn't seem to be very happy at the concert.
I don't know that she isn't happy, but I do wonder if she feels comfortable. Its seems she and Felipe aren't present at most of the events that the other future heirs and spouses are at. They couldn't help the volcano keeping them from attending the Queen of Denmark's birthday (Or were they even scheduled to go? I know the King and Queen were ) but they don't attend many events where she could become acquainted with the other CPS. JMHO of course.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Great pictures thanks to everyone for taking the time! I was at work tonight and had so much to catch up on in such a short space of time! Can't wait for the wedding tomorrow
Old 06-18-2010, 07:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Aww no Masako? I was really looking forward to seeing her when I saw her name on the list.

OT: I remember watching a clip of the Spanish Royal Family walking to the church for
Felipe & Letizia's it was so regal! Then it started raining... Hopefully te weather is nice tomorrow for Victoria & Daniel's wedding.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:22 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melibea View Post
In the dinner, no idea, but he was in the concert, there are photos of him with the infanta and Rosario Nadal.
Forgive me, it's true Prince Phillip came with Princess Elena and Rosario Nadal . I had seen a picture of Princess Elena, but he was covered by Rosario Nadal, but I have found pictures of him.thank you!!
Old 06-18-2010, 07:53 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
Any pictures sorry to ask usually I'd do it myself but I'm too lazy to go through all the pages.
It's ok here are a few.
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
Old 06-18-2010, 07:58 PM
Royal Highness

Could anyone provide information on how I could watch the entrance of Victoria and Daniel? I was at work (crap!) while the concert was in progress on-line.

I've read that their entrance was magnificant ... by the way, I'm so so happy for and proud of Victoria. She looked magnificent! She has always carried herself so well ... so, happy that she has found happiness.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:11 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by suztav View Post
Could anyone provide information on how I could watch the entrance of Victoria and Daniel? I was at work (crap!) while the concert was in progress on-line.
Scroll down this web page: Det kungliga bröllopet | svt.se It is the third video.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:25 PM
Aristocracy

Location: Harrisburg (outside of Charlotte NC), United States
Does anyone on the eastern seaboard of the US know what channel is covering the wedding if any? I have looked everywhere!!!!
Old 06-18-2010, 08:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for having asked Suztav, it was wonderful.
In times like this you ask yourself how you could manage before the Internet existed !
Old 06-18-2010, 08:33 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
Thank you for having asked Suztav, it was wonderful.
In times like this you ask yourself how you could manage before the Internet existed !

I watched the link of the entrance and cried! 'Just too beautiful for words!

I agree ... what would we all have done in an Internet-less world! Bless all the geeks :)

I'm so looking forward for tomorrow! It will be mid-morning on the east coast of the USA by the time the wedding begins ... I can't believe the day is finally here.

Three cheers for the beautiful Crown Princess Victoria
Old 06-18-2010, 08:35 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by memoo View Post
Does anyone on the eastern seaboard of the US know what channel is covering the wedding if any? I have looked everywhere!!!!
None but on the homepage are links to spots where you can watch it online.