Princess Alexandra, News and Picture Thread 2: February 2005 - February 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time i see pics of Princess Alexandra.SHe is so much pretty.She has really angel face.She will be much more prettier in the future.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Yes, her and Felix truely have model potential.

Hmmm. I have to disagree on that one. Now, Michael Gandolfi has model potential.....Felix, yes he's very very handsome, but I just don't think he's cut out for modelling.
Alexandra, on the other hand, is far too pretty to be a fashion model.

suturegeisha said:
Hmmm. I have to disagree on that one. Now, Michael Gandolfi has model potential.....Felix, yes he's very very handsome, but I just don't think he's cut out for modelling.
Alexandra, on the other hand, is far too pretty to be a fashion model.

I don't see Felix being a model either, although if he wanted to I'm sure he could get some kind of work. He seems to be somebody who wants to live more of a "normal" life, and modeling is of couse a job where you can't really fly under the radar all the time.

Does anybody know how tall Alexandra is?

Her Royal Highness Princess Alexandra Joséphine Teresa Charlotte Marie Wilhelmine of Luxembourg (16 Feb 1991 - ) was born in Luxembourg and is the fourth child and only daughter of His Royal Highness Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg and Her Royal Highness Maria Teresa Mestre, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg.

HRH Princess Alexandra has four brothers: HRH Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg; HRH Prince Félix of Luxembourg; HRH Prince Louis of Luxembourg; and HRH Prince Sébastien of Luxembourg.

As she is female, HRH Princess Alexandra cannot currently succeed to the throne of Luxembourg, although Alexandra's great-grandmother and her great-great aunt did reign as Grand Duchess of Luxembourg. Through her father, Grand Duke Henri, Princess Alexandra is related to every currently reigning European monarch.

Alexandra is a Princess of Luxembourg and a Princess of Nassau.

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Alexandra_of_Luxembourg

Generally aren't the really inbred royals kinda ugly?

I think really inbred anybody would be ugly, royal or not!:p

Yeah, some inbred royals of the past were rather unpleasant to look at, but anymore I don't think it's a big problem.

they're mother bought in fresh blood into the family. so that probably helped too with the inbreeding problem...and is why they're all hotties. hehe.

msfroyste said:
they're mother bought in fresh blood into the family. so that probably helped too with the inbreeding problem...and is why they're all hotties. hehe.
lol and GD Henri wasn't too bad to start with too :D

pasiphaé said:
This dress is maybe knee length but she is looking very sexy:eek: Pics from newscom;)

it's not as short as it looked like, when she was sitting

from newscom.com, too

06/22/2005. National day in Luxembourg

Attachments

• gamma149153.jpg
    gamma149153.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 570
Alisa said:
You can't really compare Alexandra to Beatrice. One is the grand daughter of the sovereign and will hardly be in the public spotlight, while the other is the daughter of the sovereign and will probably have very little choice as to whether or not she will be in the spotlight.

So look for Alexandra to be wearing many tiaras in the coming years.
:)

I disagree, TRH's The Princesses of York are recieving more and more media spotlight, Beatrice cover girl for tatler, and i have a feeling the same is in store for Eugenie, who in my opinion is the prettiest sister, plus she might only be a granddaughter of a soverign compaired to Alexandra, but still her grandmother is the Queen of England, quite different to the Grand Duke of Luxemburg

I'll modify my statement now after these past few months and seeing the YOrk girls out in the spotlight more and more , although they are the one's putting themselves out there, not that there isn't any interest in them.

Even though she is the daughter of a reigning monarch, I do feel that Alexandra will be able to live a relatively private life if she chooses to do so. Of course, I could be wrong about that.

She is growing into her role as a Princess of Luxembourg, and she might want to do active roles since she probably might be going off to college when she get of age to do so. Also, if she do go to college then after she graduates that might be the time when she decides on taking active roles in her country.:)

The intire family pretty much lives a private life. I don't believe it would be hard for Alex to do so.

I agree. One of the main reasons why it should be relatively easy is because of the reduced amount of media attention on the family. They appear in the media, especially when there are public appearances, but they haven't fallen victim over the years to constant media coverage on television or even print media. Not many stories are made up about them either for the sake of selling papers or magazines.

The reason why there is no bad press about them is because it is illegal there. But depending on what ahe does with her life, she may or may not take on an active role in the family.

Is bad press about the royal family really illegal there?

ShksprNLov said:
I'm wondering the same question too! :rolleyes: How exactly do they define bad press? I think it's unfair if people aren't allowed to express their opinions on any negative aspects on the family, they probably don't have any, but it is ridiculous if that is the case...

ShksprNLov said:

Yes, from what I understand it is. I have also been told by a friend that it is illegal as well to print anything negative about members of the Princely Family of Monaco within the principality. I didn't know that.

Although it is illegal to print negative media about the Grand Ducal Family in Luxembourg it is still true that they haven't had large amounts of stories and such made up about them in other papers around Europe, especially in some of the German tabloids. They have fared well in that respect.

What's Alexandra's favorite color?
She seems to gravitate a lot more towards pink lately than white.
It's such a pity that all we ever see of the boys are suits, except when they're in Carasson (sp?)

LaPlusBelle said:
What's Alexandra's favorite color?
She seems to gravitate a lot more towards pink lately than white.
It's such a pity that all we ever see of the boys are suits, except when they're in Carasson (sp?)
Why is that a pity? I love seeing them in suits- especially Felix, he fills his out so nicely- it's much better than the t-shirt-and-jeans-I-just-rolled-out-of-bed-look.

I agree with you! But cute guys will look good in almost anything :)

Are there any recent pictures of alexandra? I remember seeing a family portrait but I think she was only around 10 years old in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom